Shliuzas

The Last Guardian

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Pavadinimas : The Last Guardian

Zanras : Adventure

Kurejas/Leidejas: SCEI/SCE

Konsoles : PS3

Isleidimo data : ?????????

Pagaliau paskelbe naujaji ICO ir Shadow of the Colossus kurini The Last Guardian . Kaip matome dabartine versija siek tiek grafiskai pakeista, bet atrodo pritrenkianciai. Vienas laukiamiausiu mano zaidimu.

"Trico" early version

"Trico" dabartine versija

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Šito žaidimo koncepcija tikrai labai man patiko iš treilerių.

Malonu kad dar daromi tokie nestandartiniai žaidimai.

Labai lauksime šito ir lauksime kada ICO ir SOC kurėjai paskelbs mums dar kokį šedevrą :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Taigi sianakt sony paskleide naujau screenu is sio nuostabaus zaidimo,kai kurie is ju yra jau matyti is treilerio bet yra ir visiskai nauju,taigi grozekimes

Truksta zodziu :whistling: !!!!!! ar esat mate graziau atrodanti zaidima? !

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Visiems kurejams reiketu pasimokyti , kas yra tikras "menas" ir atmosfera zaidimuose. Vieni puikiausiu vaizdu kokius esu mates zaidimuose. :)

IGN Interview su Fumito Ueda

First, some naming issues. The game that eventually came to be known as The Last Guardian has been referred to by fans for some time now as "Trico," as it's the third project from the team that gained world attention with ICO on the PS2. You might also start hearing about the game by another name: "Hito Kui no Oowashi Toriko." That's the official Japanese name, as listed in Famitsu. It literally translates to "The Giant Man-Eating Eagle Toriko." More on the word "Toriko" in just a bit.

The "Oowashi," or "Giant Eagle," part of the title is what the development team uses to refer to the bird-like giant, Ueda told the magazine. Since Sony's American offices haven't shared official terminology for the creature, and since referring to it as "creature" is not particularly ideal, we're going to call it "eagle" for the time being.

According to Ueda, having a giant living creature was the first idea to emerge when creating the game. Ueda hoped to make the relationship between the player and Agro, the horse from Shadow of the Colossus, a bit more central to the game design this time.

As you might have guessed, players take control of the little boy from the trailer. The basic game design has the boy being young and thus weak and lacking abilities. The giant eagle makes up for these areas. As a young boy, the main character cannot rely on his strength to get past obstacles. However, perhaps he can overcome some trials by bringing the eagle with him.

The eagle itself has been drawing quite a bit of attention for its unique design. As detailed by Ueda, the current design was arrived at by treading closely the line between things looking natural and things looking unnatural. A big issue is that when recreating elements of dogs and cats, for instance, the unnatural will easily stand out amongst those who actually care for dogs and cats as pets. In addition to this, the eagle's designers had to take into consideration areas relating to game design.

Did you think to yourself "wow, that looks odd" when looking at the eagle? You're not alone. Ueda himself admits that it looks odd to him. But that's the aim. "It's important that it be 'a strange creature,'" explained Ueda. "We made sure and not make it too balanced."

Famitsu noted that the movements of the creature are extremely natural. Ueda explained this by recalling how he took care of not just dogs and cats in his childhood, but a variety of other animals as well, including monkeys and ducks. This gave him a sense for the motions of a variety of animals.

His childhood experience with animals also appears to have influenced his games in another way. You might have noticed how verbally quiet ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are. Ueda feels that this particular type of setting comes from the fact that animals don't speak.

While Ueda wouldn't reveal how the boy comes to meet the eagle, he was a bit (just a bit) more forthcoming with details on what you'll do in the game.

Interacting with the eagle appears to be one of the central aspects to the game. You're free to touch the eagle whenever you like. Its reactions will differ depending on where you touch it.

There's a care aspect for the eagle as well. You can feed the eagle and remove spears and arrows that have pierced it. Ueda feels that the development staff will have to take care to strike a balance and make sure the care aspects do not becoming a chore.

Growth and stage puzzles are major elements to the game. There are platforming aspects as well -- you can climb, grab things and crawl.

The flow of the game is a bit of a mystery right now. Asked if your movement through the stages will be seamless, Uedo said that it's seamless as far as there being no load times as you move about. However, there is an order to the locations that you visit.

The magazine asked Ueda if it's difficult to design stages when having to deal with characters of such vastly differing sizes. His response was that stage design is always difficult.

With Last Guardian, however, one area of the stage design involves how you go about getting the eagle to do stuff for you. Rather than simply saying you're giving orders to or working with the eagle, it's better to say that you're using the eagle's behavior as a living creature. The eagle may not simply follow your orders. But you can, perhaps, throw something that it likes in order to make it move.

Also something to keep in mind as you work through the levels is that eagle's level of intellect isn't all that high (this is what Uedo said -- don't send nasty e-mails to us). It may not move according to your expectations. As an example, you may be able to clear an area if the eagle would just sit still. However, the eagle ends up moving.

Ueda's comments were even more vague on the onlne possibilities for the game. He would only say there are things they'd like to do with online, but that he could not say if it will be possible to realize them.

For this third project, Team ICO is making use of some advanced technology. Different from their past titles, they're using real physics. As an example of this, Ueda made note of a scene where the creature eats a barrel. This is not done with motion capture, but with actual physical calculations involving the barrel and the creature's mouth.

Uedo also noted the game's pairing of the AI of ICO and the collision schemes of Shadow of the Colossus. This older technology has all been redone at PS3 levels.

The staff is paying great attention to one particular environmental effect: wind. The wind determines how the eagle's feathers sway. Each feather is processed individually.

Just a bit more about the name before we let you get back to the trailer. There's actually more meaning to the Japanese name than the literal "The Giant Man-Eating Eagle Toriko" translation that we provided above. As mentioned by Ueda in the interview, the word "Toriko" can be taken to mean prisoner, a baby bird, and a pairing of bird (tori) and cat (neko).

He did not mention that the word can also be transcribed as "Trico." Yes, it appears that we've known the name of Team ICO's newest project for some time now.

Redagavo Shliuzas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nežinau,kaip jum,bet man as berniukas čia ne i tema atrodo,visai netinka,galėtu but ir tobuliau padarytas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nežinau,kaip jum,bet man as berniukas čia ne i tema atrodo,visai netinka,galėtu but ir tobuliau padarytas

matyt nelosei ICO ar Shadow of Collosus,viska cia tinka puikiausiai.ne visiem suprast,kaip ir ne visiem lost ji.atrodo kas cia tokio,viskas prasidejo nuo ICO,ps2 zaidimo kuris z pradziu buvo kuriamas dar PSX platformai ,bet veliau perejo ant ps2,kuris uzeme tik tiek kad tilpo i paprasta CD,bet kuris visus taip suzavejo savo naujovem,orginalumu,ir netgi nauju tehnologiju panaudojimu,tokiu kaip "bloom lighting",kuris veliau buvo pradetas naudoti daugumoje zaidimu,ir dabar yra naudojamas next gen kartoj.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

matyt nelosei ICO ar Shadow of Collosus,viska cia tinka puikiausiai.ne visiem suprast,kaip ir ne visiem lost ji.atrodo kas cia tokio,viskas prasidejo nuo ICO,ps2 zaidimo kuris z pradziu buvo kuriamas dar PSX platformai ,bet veliau perejo ant ps2,kuris uzeme tik tiek kad tilpo i paprasta CD,bet kuris visus taip suzavejo savo naujovem,orginalumu,ir netgi nauju tehnologiju panaudojimu,tokiu kaip "bloom lighting",kuris veliau buvo pradetas naudoti daugumoje zaidimu,ir dabar yra naudojamas next gen kartoj.

viska ka sakai yra tiesa :whistling:
Ne į temą

bet CD uzeme tik USA versija, o europos ir japonu versija uzeme DVD kompakta (nors dydziai ant 200mb kazkur tesiskiria nuo USA). ir skyresi tuom kad gali dviese zaist kai pereini bei vercia ka sako ta mergike :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ueda Takes Aim at Grand Theft Auto IV & Mario Galaxy

Miyamoto and the Houser brothers better be hiding under the desk, Fumito Ueda is coming for them and their games.

The Team ICO head gave a scathing attack in an interview with Swedish magazine LEVEL, translated by GAF, saying “he expected more” as far as Super Mario Galaxy went.

Yes I have played it, it was hard to not to since it was rumored that Miyamoto-san was inspired by me. But I had expected more, that segment, was like the rest of the game not so fun as it could had been. I think the fans made a big deal out of nothing when they said Miyamoto had stolen from me.

And for course, there was Sam and Dan Houser’s masterpiece, GTA IV.

The biggest problem with the game is the lack of innovative things in the game. The graphic style impresses, but not the base premise, which is exactly the same as the predecessors.

We wouldnt dare disagree with Ueda, even though Galaxy and GTA IV are great games, considering that he has made two simply spellbinding games for the PlayStation 2, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. Team ICO have The Last Guardian in development right now for the PLAYSTATION 3, due sometime next year

nezinia kodel Ueda cia juos uzsipuole,taciau jis is esmes teisus ;) Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Na, man jau ir pats SOC atrodė kaip Next-Gen, tie bosai nerealūs yra. XD

Visuose šios kompanijos žaidimuose esminis faktas yra tas, kad mažai cutscene ir mažai pasakoja story, nors ir veikėjai net nekalba, bet tikrai jaučiasi paslėpta mintis, net be žodžių yra sudaromas labai geras siužetas netgi sakyčiau. (:

Pasaka ne žaidimai šios sagos, tikiuosi jie nepasuks pinigų keliu kaip ir kiti kūrėjai ir išvis neįdės širdies. Nors ką aš čia kalbu, jie įdeda savo didžiausią meilę į savo kuriamus žaidimus ir džiaugiuosi, kad jų darbas būna visąlaik ivertintas. Jiems net nereikia keist savo kūrimo tipo, kad daugiau pinigų uždirbtu.

Lenkiuosi šiems kūrėjams.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Q&A: Parsing Fumito Ueda's Creativity

What makes the director of Shadow of the Colossus tick? Drawing Fumito Ueda out on the subject isn't precisely easy -- on inspiration, he says, "I've gotten this question many times, but I actually don't intentionally think about inspiration."

The Sony-based creator is known for his careful approach to gaming, as seen in his trilogy of titles - ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus for the PlayStation 3 and the upcoming, much-awaited The Last Guardian for PlayStation 3.

As referenced, there's obviously a very deliberate method to Ueda's style of game design. And with that in mind, Gamasutra spoke in depth to him at Tokyo Game Show to try and get a handle on that process, in a rare interview:

All the games you've worked on are centered on a really important relationship, like with Ico and Yorda, or with the boy and the creature in The Last Guardian. What do strong relationships mean to you in your games?

Fumito Ueda: Well, there's a significant relationship between the main character controlled by the player, and then the AI character -- Yorda for Ico, the Colossi, and also the horse in Shadow of the Colossus, and in Last Guardian it's the beast -- but I don't have an intentional plan or some big concept, or anything like this.

But I think, maybe, I'm thinking that there's something that can be said about relationships, between the AI and the player, that can only function in the computer entertainment world.

A lot of games try to tell a story in a way that's very typical to other media, like film, whereas the interactive nature of the game allows you to build an emotional relationship with the character without telling it in a linear narrative...

FU: You're exactly right -- I exactly agree with you. I think that I tried to sort out within myself what exactly can be done only through video games. I think one way to use the computer is to use it like dice in The Game of Life, or something like that.

But I don't think that's the most effective way to use the computer; I think it's having AI, or having characters that have some sort of personality to them. I think that's the way to use computers.

Many of your games have a really young protagonist, too. Children are vulnerable, not quite so strong, whereas most game characters are strong people. What interests you about creating these vulnerable characters to play?

FU: It's not that I particularly like younger characters, or something like this, but I think it's really trying to figure out a cohesion with the game design, and what would be the most persuasive form of expression. And having a younger age was the answer that I reached.

What are you trying to get across, then? What kind of emotions are you trying to evoke in your games?

FU: Of course it's different for each title, but something that they have in common would be that to really illustrate or communicate that the world that you see is real. That it's a really existing world, and to actually have this reality to the world that's in the screen.

A lot of works that have really well-developed worlds have a lot of background data, and the background data never makes it directly into the product, but the creators know about it. Is that part of your process?

FU: It's not that we don't do it at all -- create this background setting -- but I think that perhaps compared to other teams, we don't do it as much. So I think maybe you're referring to background setting situations.

But really, compared to the amount of data information of the setting, we actually have more information about the actual details contained in the particular scene, or particular screen shot; in order to create this actuality, reality, tangibility to the screen. So, less background setting, more detail in the actual image.

So it's more about creating a world that has architectural believability, and the details that make sense, rather than saying that you know the history of the country, or something like that.

FU: That's exactly correct. I think somebody said that "God is in the details," and that's really what I'm looking at.

Where do you draw the visual inspiration that's the foundation of that -- the details that make the game believable?

FU: I've gotten this question many times, but I actually don't intentionally think about inspiration. Meaning that I don't really value or cherish it, inspiration, and specific sources of inspiration; rather, the reason why it looks the way it does is because of game design, and the necessity of game design -- the constraints of level design.

So, what comes first, then? Is it something like building a level, testing it, seeing how it plays, and then saying, "Okay, now I see how this is, and I see what it is, formally..."

FU: It's what you said. Actually building it, and seeing how it looks -- and then also looking at if it's a place that players would easily get lost in, and place some kind of landmark, or some kind of guide post, or something. If it's a dark setting, then open some windows. And also, then, to make it visually, aesthetically enjoyable, and pleasing.

It's easy for me to speak about Ico, and the castle; some of the areas in it were like set pieces. Do you think "Oh! I can do a gameplay design that will work in this environment!" and this is how you do it, or do you think, "Oh! This is a logical room, and what can I build out of that?"

FU: Actually, that is true, that sometimes we do have a visual image first, and then go into the level design -- I mean, what you described. But actually, for Ico, all the stages were made as individual, separate spaces, and then they were compressed together, and somehow made so that they had some compatibility, cohesiveness.

The PS3 will soon have motion control -- and it made me think about the closeness of interaction in your games, particularly between the characters, and I was wondering, does motion control appeal to you? In the way of bridging the gap of distance between the characters?

FU: I do have an interest in motion control -- just the technology itself -- but I don't think that perhaps it is most compatible for the themes that I'm looking for now. So, the motion control is a new, involved form of input to the game, but I actually have a stronger interest in what enhancements can be made to the output, so...

Does the power of the Cell processor allow you to have more complex AI, and more complex behavior from the beast character?

FU: Actually I don't really feel the enhancement of the PS3 through the AI, because we don't really use such complex AI. Actually I feel more the enhancement in the information density; how much information can be put onto the screen, in terms of the details, and how much more we can have.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Last Guardian tai mix'as ICO ir SotC ? nes kiek is trailerio matos tai yra ICO elemetu labirintai platformos ir Shadow of the Colossus , tas zveris ant kurio gali laipiot .

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.