red-cat_eX

6.20 TN (hen)

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

So we are all updated on Total_Noob’s progress with his pending 6.20 TN-A (HEN) release. Total_Noob today posted a new changelog. Which outlines the progress he has made so far and changes for 6.20 TN-A (HEN). He has also posted to make it clear to everyone that a 6.31 port will only be coming out when Sony releases a new firmware.

Keep up the good work TN !

07th November 6.20 TN-A (HEN) changelog:

Today I just added some extra features to the HEN, fixed VLF issue and resolved all important NIDs :)

Changelog 7/11/10 :

- Reversed all systemctrl exports

- Added USB battery charging

- Added ability to watch 480×272 avc video

- Added feature to skip gameboot

- Added possibilty to hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG

- Fixed issue with some VLF homebrews

- Added possibilty to adjust CPU speed

- Added fake region feature

- Added TN network update

- Resolved all important NIDs

- Encreased homebrew compatibilty

- Compressed rebootex

Šaltinis : http://pspslimhacks.com/total_noobs-cfw-6-...-update-nov-07/

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

nu tai jau yra isbandziusiu?pasidalinkit.

Kaip gali būti išbandžiusių kai jis dar neišleistas paskaityk kitus postus :D

red-cat_eX :

Nėr už ką pasistengsiu dėti ir toliau

Redagavo mmmm

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Niekas į šitą temą jau mėnesis beveik nerašo tai aš parašysiu

tai naujienas tesiasi:

A few days ago Total_Noob commented to Wololo that his 6.20 TN-A (HEN) is almost done. He also posted on PSPKing.de that 6.20 TN-A now has 98% homebrew compatibility, sports a VSH menu (like M33 and GEN Custom Firmware). Best of all it has a anti-noob NanGuard feature. Which will stop anybody (Stupidly!) writing anything to the flash and risking a brick.

Wololo has also mentioned that while Total_Noob isn’t releasing an ISO loader. A few a teams are working on a ISO, CSO and PSX loaders for 6.20 TN-A. Like the Open Idea ISO Loader by dridri. Wololo thinks that such ISO loaders will probably be made compatible with firmwares 6.xx with little effort. That it could be a matter of days after the 6.20 TN-A release that we see PSX, CSO and ISO loaders.

Total_Noob told me a few days ago that the Hen was very close to completion, and he confirmed that in a post on the german site pspking.de. He announced that his Hen now has 98% homebrew compatibility, a VSH menu (probably similar to what we have on the m33 and Gen CFW), and a “NanGuard” feature, which will prevent people from stupidly writing stuff to the flash.

Last time I spoke to Total_Noob, there were still a few thing to finalize and a few bugs to fix, such as unlocking the 32MB of extended memory on models that support it.

Note that although Total_Noob announced that his Hen will not have ISO support, several teams are already actively working on game Loaders (such as Open Idea Iso Loader by dridri, which supposedly loads ISO/CSO and PSX games). Such loaders will probably be made compatible with firmwares 6.xx with little effort, and I am more and more confident that it will be a matter of days after the release of the Hen before things such as iso loading or plugin support are made available.

No word on a 6.20 TN-A (HEN) release date yet. But it can’t be too far off. We will keep you posted!

Q: What can I do in preparation for the 6.20 TN-A release?

A: We suggest you make sure your running the latest HBL release. The kernel exploit which loads 6.20 TN-A (HEN) has to be run first via Half Byte loader. So make sure your HBL is the latest!

Ir EDIT pamiršau pasakyt kad 6.35firmware išleido

šaltinis : http://pspslimhacks.com/6-20-tn-a-hen-almo...-a-iso-loaders/

Redagavo mmmm

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Half byte loaderis ant 6,35

Trumpai: per maziau nei 24h nuo vakar pasirodziusio 6,35 OFW, veikejas neur0n paleido HBL ant naujo FW. Bet jo neisleis todel kad greit iseis 6,20 TN HEN,

ir sako gerai turet atsarginy plana jei kas nors ne taip butu :)

Working at the speed of light, PSP developer neur0n has ported Half Byte Loader to work with Firmware 6.35. Amazing, since this was ported less than 24 hours after FW 6.35′s release. Well done neur0n. He has commented that it won’t be released soon. Why? Well Total_Noob’s HEN exploit, 6.20 TN-A (HEN) will be released soon. Still its nice to have a backup plan for FW 6.35. Whatever you do, don’t update to FW 6.35 due to this announcement. It may be a while before its released.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Wololo has posted some rather interesting info on the current 6.20 TN-A development. It also looks as if Total_Noob is working on a 6.35 TN (HEN) release. One that can be run via the XMB. No demo, no save game exploit or commercial games just a good old “dirty” VSH exploit. (ChickHEN, was a VSH exploit remember, so expect something similar) Still 6.20 TN HEN works on 6.20 via HBL. So standby and don’t be dumb and update to 6.35 based on this info. We might have a 6.20 TN-A release before 6.35 TN HEN. Either way this is all good news for homebrew lovers on higher firmwares. Lets what and see what happens. I’m sure TN will give us an update on his planned TN HEN release or releases!

Quoting Wololo:

Lots of you have been asking questions about Total_Noob’s silence recently, despite the release of a new firmware from Sony, OFW 6.35.

You may recall that TN’s initial plan was to release the Hen for OFW 6.20 through the Patapon exploit and HBL, and he said that “When Sony releases a new firmware [he would] port it to 6.31″.

This statement was assuming Sony would release a new firmware AFTER the release of the Hen, in order to patch it…but 6.35 came unexpectedly.

You may also remember that Total_Noob announced he also has a vsh user mode exploit that could work with the Hen. After discussing with several hackers he had decided to keep that one under wraps, and use the patapon exploit on 6.20 instead… but again 6.35 came and changed things.

In the current state, releasing the Hen only for 6.20 would feel only like a “semi success”… I contacted Total_Noob yesterday, and his answer was short but clear:

I’ll release HEN for 6.35 with VSH Exploit

So, there you go.

This means several things:

* Total_Noob has probably been extremely busy recently porting his work to a new firmware and a new exploit. So let’s let him breathe :)

* This announce might delay the release of the Hen, but I am not sure about that, Total_Noob didn’t tell me how far he is in the port.

# The Hen will work directly on 6.35, will not require a commercial game or even a Demo, and will not require HBL. It will run directly from somewhere in the XMB

Source: Wololo

saltinis : http://pspslimhacks.com/tn-hen-for-firmwar...ia-vsh-exploit/

edit

radau kaškokį kanalą kur galima atsisiūsto tik nežinau ar čia fake : http://www.youtube.com/user/PSPTnHenDownload

Redagavo mmmm

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Taigi visas psp scene nors ir suletejes patvirtinta buvo kad metu gale iseis 6.20 CFW, neaisku is kur neaisku kas bet tai bus GEN-A tai team gen'as dirba turbut, jie jau senai ji turejo bet buvo priezasciu kodel neisleidzia. Taigi ciuvas, pavadinimu TOTAL NOOB, kas domisi psp scene turetu zinot ji del dideliu nuopelnu ir tikrai geru darbu psp scenoj. taigi pries keliasdesimt minuciu buvo paviesintas jo progresas prie 6.20 cfw. ;] kodel butent sugalvojo, nes jam nusibodo verst visus laukt ir emesi darbo. BETO TOTAL_NOOB YRA TEAM GEN NARYS.

6.20 TN (HEN) - total_noob Hen exploitas

taigi kada bus isleistas neklausinekit nes viskas aiskiai parasyta.

Taigi proof of concept:

Update: taigi officialioj temoj radau klausima ar bus iso ir cso loaderis taigi kaip nesuprantu vokieciu tai pasinaudojau translateriu, ir jis ismete kad total_noob parase neduosiu, tai gali reikst kad jis nekurs jo ir paliks kitiem o padarys tik visa didziaji darba, bet manau kad jei cfw tai cfw, ir jis tik dabar neturi loaderio ;]

-----

? kodel nedirbama prie 6.3x ?

TN - as vis dar ieskau, bet dabar exploitas suderinamas tik su 6.20

---

BIG UPDATE:

[8/10/2010]

- Reversed Systemctrl (30%)

- Added Version Spoofer [6.20 TN (HEN)]

pats TN sako, kad turi 5.00 m33-6 systemctrl'a ir jis perdaug nepasikeites taigi taip greit viskas vyksta ;]

---

Exploitas isnaudoja sistemos branduoli taigi galimybe dirbt su homebrew be HBL ;] didelis dalykas

----

Is video matos kad panaudotas patapon kernel exploitas paleidziamas hbl, ir per ji paleidziamas hen kuris atrakina prieiga prie branduolio. ;]

tai dabar taip suprast kad eis atristi 6.20 ?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Wololo has just reported today he has some news from Total_Noob on 6.20 HEN. There is some good news as well as some not so good news. Hey but its not that bad! Because of changes between Kernel 6.20 and 6.35, his work porting from 6.20 HEN to 6.35 HEN is requiring more time than TN originally thought. Due to this 6.35 TN HEN it might not be ready for a Christmas release.

However the good news is, Total_Noob is keeping his promise and plans to release 6.20 TN-A HEN around Christmas time and then later the VSH exploit 6.35 HEN. Which we might see after Christmas now. All I can say is keep up the good work and I hope the impatient noobs out there just leave him be. Don’t spam TN’s website!

There’s some good news and some not-so-good news in what he told me. Basically, Lots of changes happened in the Kernel between 6.20 and 6.35 (lots of nids changed, and finding them is an extremely difficult and boring process). Because of that, porting his work from 6.20 to 6.35 will require more time than he initially expected, and that might not be ready in time for Christmas.

Nevertheless, Total_Noob will keep his deadline promise, but release the Hen for 6.20 first (using the Patapon 2 exploit and most likely HBL), then later on, the 6.35 version.

I hope this will make everyone happy, I know the last days are always the hardest, it’s like being a kid and waiting for Christmas again, but let’s all be patient

saltinis: http://pspslimhacks.com/total_noobs-6-20-t...ossible-delays/

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

RSS feed...

Site Content

6.20 TN-A (HEN) Release date set. New 6.20 TN-A Demo posted!

* Posted by PSPFan December 11, 2010

* Categories: 6.20 TN (HEN), Featured

* 23 Comments

Total_Noob has posted the release date for his 6.20 TN-A (HEN) release and a new video on YouTube demoing 6.20 TN-A (HEN) on a PSP Go. The video shows us the new TN VSH Menu with the following options.

* Set CPU speed

* Set RAM speed

* Fake region

* Skip gameboot

* Hide MAC address

* TN network update

* Hide PIC0 & PIC1

* Spoof version

* Protect flash0 (Anti noob flash0 protection!)

* Shutdown device

* Suspend device

* Restart device

* Restart VSH

* Exit

Looking at those VSH options it looks like a custom firmware almost.

Now what you want to hear: 6.20 TN-A HEN is set for a 20th to 24th of December release.

It will be released via PSPGEN.com

While you wait I suggest you get your 6.20 FW PSP updated with the latest HBL release. Ready and set for when its released before Christmas. Total_Noob your the man, awesome work so far! TN is not releasing a 6.20 TN-A (HEN) ISO loader but some groups are working on PSX, ISO and CSO loaders, see this post.

We will have it up for download on PSH the moment its released. Stay tuned.

Thanks Jonthe838 for the heads up email!

EDIT

Nuotrauka

Total_Noob has updated his blog today with some more good news for us all. This time in the form of plug-in (prx) support for 6.20 TN-A (HEN). He has commented that most plug-in’s don’t work since they are built for 5.xx but he may convert a few plug-ins to work with 6.xx.

Today I just add plugins support to my TN HEN. Most of the plugins will not work, because lots of plugins are desgined for 5.XX. I perhaps may update some plugins for you, like cxmb, dayviewer. The VshMenu now has a new option FAST SCROLL MUSIC (thanks to Torch who allows me to use it).

Source: Total_Noob’s Blog (Thanks, dimitar & TiK-T0K-ßööM)

On another interesting note, Total_Noob has mentioned he may release a PSP Firmware 6.35 downgrader. My guessing is this would be run via his VSH exploit and firmware 6.35 to 6.20. So these users can then enjoy some 6.20 TN (HEN) magic. The idea being that this would save TN some NID’s translation work in 6.35.

Here is the source where tn said that he will make a downgrade homebrew -

http://www.pspking.de/forum/showthread.php...20681#pid320681

Here is the post where he said that he will release it for 6.35

http://pspking.de/forum/showthread.php?tid...20866#pid320866

Original post by him:

Vielleicht release ich nur 6.35 Downgrader, dann kann ich mir die ganze NID’s Arbeit ersparen.

Which in English:

Maybe I’ll release only 6:35 Downgrader, I can save myself all the NID’s work.

(Thanks Irfan for the above info on the possible 6.35 Downgrader!)

Read more: http://pspslimhacks.com/6-20-tn-a-hen-plug.../#ixzz186iSlahf

Redagavo mmmm

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

PERSPEJU: TEMOJ ESANTYS POSTAI KAIP. atriso jau, kaip nusilauzt 3000 modeli ir kiti nesusije su tiesiogine 6.20 TN-HEN ir 6.35 TN-VHS

bus trinami be perspejimo- ispejimu negausit. Tvarkos temoje. Cia ji tik informacine. Kai jau viskas bus vietoje bus spec tema ir galesit ten reikstis.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Total_Noob has confirmed to Wololo that his 6.20 TN-A (HEN) work is done. The release has gone “gold” so to speak and has been sent to PSPGEN.com. So its now up to PSPGEN and the team to test and then release 6.20 TN-A (HEN). No doubt they are preparing for a release very shortly. History tells me the PSPGEN crew are likely to release 6.20 TN-A towards might night (GMT+1 or Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC ) Remember they are in France. Other 5.50 GEN releases were always posted at this time 12 pm to 1am.

Wololo:

I chatted a bit with Total_Noob a few hours ago, who confirmed to me that the first public release of his Hen is ready and has been sent to pspgen yesterday. I assume the staff at pspgen will now be testing the Hen for a little bit, making sure there is no last minute bug, before they make the public release.

I hope PSPGEN’s server is ready for the thousands of hits they are going to get. I know we are ready for the boom. We have just up graded to a new 2010 Xenon server.

And bets on a release date? I say Thursday 12:00 GMT…. Not long to wait now!

Read more: http://pspslimhacks.com/6-20-tn-a-hen-gone.../#ixzz18kM2zuMr

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai atsakykit man ir visiems, as skaiciau ir kituose saituose, bet iskilo klausimas kaip ir kitiems, buvo mineta kad 6.20 TN (hen) tiks ir 6.31, bet kaip perskaiciau tiks tik 6.20, tai taip iseina, kad reikes laukti 6.35 downgrade ? o gal kas skaite, kad isleis ir 6.31 TN (hen), nes kiek supratau ten perdaryti nebus sunku, nes pagrindinis darbas 6.20 TN (hen) yra padarytas. Manau isvengsim offtopico, jei atsakysit i si klausima.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

6.20 TN-A (HEN) to be released *Update* Release in 12hrs?!

**Update** According to PSPGEN, Total_Noob has sent a new debug version of 6.20 TN-A (HEN) through to them for testing. And the release could be less than 12 hours away! I quote PSPGEN:

To return to our topic of the day, the 6.20-A TN (HEN), he should know that just Total_Noob So send us a new version that has debugged. Ce délai aura donc joué son rōle et évité une deuxičme release de mise ą niveau en moins de 24H. This delay will have played its role and avoided a second release upgrade in less than 24 hours. Nous testerons cette nouvelle version toute la journée et si tout fonctionne toujours bien, elle sera mise en ligne ce soir vers minuit soit douze heures plus tōt que prévu afin de faire plaisir ą tout le monde. We will test this new version all day and if everything still works well, it will be online tonight at midnight or twelve hours earlier than planned in order to please everyone.

I will keep a close eye on PSPGEN and when its out will will let you know. PSH will have the upload available from ours servers the seconds we get hold of it. So keep checking us for updates,

6.20 TN-A (HEN) will be released at 12:30 pm (CET) on the 24th PSPGen have posted today. That’s central European time. So if your in America is quite early for you. If in the west cost, bad luck. As that’s a cruel 3:30 am in the morning, 4:30 – 5:30am in central America and finally 6:30 am for you east coasters.

But hey its 6.20 TN-A (HEN) Something big like this doesn’t come along so often. A 6.20 Firmware user mode exploit and well, its worth the early rise (If your not in Europe). We’ll have it posted here the second its released!

While you wait I suggest any users on Firmwares less than 6.20 on a PSP Go or PSP-2000 TA88v3+ and PSP-3000 update. You’ll need official firmware 6.20 in order to run 6.20 TN-A (HEN). Download below for your PSP type. If your on 6.20+ You’ll just need to wait for a 6.35 VSH exploit from TN. Thats going to take a bit longer

Read more: http://pspslimhacks.com/6-20-tn-a-hen-to-b.../#ixzz18vrL4wzJ

Edit : dar viena naujiena '

Update: 6.20 TN-A HEN crashing?

PSP Go Owners: Ok my PSP Go works and then later it crashes out on second attempts to load 6.20 HEN. There is a fix it seems. For PSP Go owners, try this in the hbl folder edit the hbl_config.txt and remove this line override_sceIoMkdir=-1 it should then boot dispute displaying a memory leak error.

PSP-3000/TA88v3+ owners:

You can try the TN HEN unofficial patch for PSP-3000 by vflame here.

* Some other tips I’ve noticed that have helped users looking at the comments:

1. Disable or remove vMenu for HBL, this is causing issues it seems

2. Try changing the hbl_config.txt. Editing or commenting out variables has helped some users

3. Try a format and start over fresh with a new install of everything. (Don’t forget to back up your memory first!)

4. Don’t use any plug-ins, keep ms0:/seplugins empty for now as most plug-ins do not work on 6.20 TN HEN anyway.

———————————————————-

The wait is finally over! Total_Noob has released 6.20 TN-A (HEN) via PSPGEN. A big day indeed for the PSP scene. So grab your PSP-2000 TA-88v3+, PSP-3000 or PSP Go. And get ready for some homebrew enabled fun.

Firstly 6.20 TN-A (HEN) needs to be run on a PSP system with Firmware 6.20 and you’ll need HBL. Grab that below:

* PSP Firmware 6.20 for PSP Go systems

* PSP Firmware 6.20 for PSP Slim (PSP-2000) TA88v3+ Systems and PSP-3000′s

So if you haven’t got HBL already, grab the latest Half Byte Loader release here.

6.20 TN-A (HEN) Instructions:

Installation:

* Download the 6.20 TN (Below)

* Connect your PSP to the computer via USB

* Place your PSP in “USB mode“ with the option “USB Connection“

* Right-click on the file you downloaded,

* Choose “Extract Files …”( WinRAR is advised)

* Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP from your computer.

* Press OK and wait extraction files,

* Leave the “USB Mode“on your PSP

* In the XMB go to PSP/GAME And start the Patapon 2 demo (DL save game Below) and run Half Byte Loader.

* In the menu of HEN, select HEN

* Wait a few seconds your PSP will reboot!

* You will be automatically returned to the XMB.

* Congratulations, now enjoy your homebrew.

Read more: http://pspslimhacks.com/6-20-tn-a-hen-rele.../#ixzz191DPBQCr

Redagavo mmmm

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.