Moo

MobileNotifier : Improve your iOS Notification System

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

It amazes me at what you can do with a Jailbroken iDevice these days. Peter Hajas and Kyle Adams have created another brilliant reason to jailbreak your iDevice.

If you've ever felt frustrated with the way your iDevice displays notifications to you of messages and alerts, then this jailbreak tweak will have you jumping for joy. MobileNotifier beta v3 is a free open-source, complete rewrite of the iOS notification system.

MobileNotifier moves any notifications to the top of the screen rather than completely over your app, also granting you the ability to ignore these pop-ups without keeping you locked out of your current activity. If you want, you can even store them away for later, all of which can be viewed by double tapping your home bar (Task Switcher). These pending messages are displayed in the area above the task switcher, and even on the main lockscreen. Pretty smart if you ask me

Haven't jailbroken your iDevice yet? Now might be the time.

The app will be available in Cydia for FREE! Yes I said FREE. Kyle says it will be "free forever".

While still in Beta, it should be near completion soon! Stay Tuned!

For those eager to jump right in, here is the Beta repo: http://phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo

Check out Peter's blog for more information. peterhajas(dot)com - blog

It is with great excitement that I release this build of MobileNotifier. This is the largest change since the project's inception, and I believe it's really ready for general use. Read on for the details.

Keep in mind, MobileNotifier is open source! You can access all the source on GitHub. It's BSD licensed.

Before I go any further, the UI design work was done by Kyle Adams, a talented graphics artist who's contributed his free time to the project. Be sure to follow him on twitter @iamkyleadams, or check out his website, kyleadams.org.

In the third beta - referred to internally as "Copious Corn Flakes" - everything's been reworked. The utility is sleaker, faster, leaner, better looking, and considerably refined.

Na va, dabar pats bandau. Tiesiog nuostabu, labai patogu. Respectas kūrėjui. :lol: Laukiam nebe Beta versijos. ;)

Enjoy ;)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Sveiki, matosi jau bugų šios programėles. ;) Amm sakykim, parašo SMS, palieka paleistą skambutį ir dar priminimas pasirodo koks nors, tuo metu kai būna "užmigdytas". Ir tiesiog check'ini tuos praleistus įvykius ne per programą. Viską pražiūri, bet įvykiai lieka vistiek, ir reikia per programėlę vėl praeiti, kad neberodytu. :lol: Na bet sakykim būtum ką tik nusipirkęs iPhone, ir pradėtum naudoti programą - laisvai greit priprastum. Manau turėtų tuos "bugus" ištaisyt kūrėjas. :lol:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

MobileNotifier Beta4 And Extras With Peter Hajas

Nuotrauka

Undoubtedly a prevalent area of any iDevice that is commonly tweaked by developers is the notification system and alerts. Many have taken a stab at it and have released some good additions. One in particular, MobileNotifier, has made the news countless times due to it's elegant look and user-intuitive style. With the "iOS Notifications. Done right" mentality, it has risen the ranks to become one of the best notification system tweaks out there. Created by Peter Hajas, it is entirely open source and is free to download and use. MobileNotifier is currently on version beta3 and is expecting some major additions in the coming future. Although many of the additions are posted on Peter Hajas's website, it is unknown about what new features will be added first. There is also a sense of curiosity for finding out if there are other additions that have no been mentioned publicly.

I had the opportunity to conduct a interview via Skype with Peter Hajas to ask him a few questions and have him demo some of the upcoming beta4 implementations.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbK_V7ZzFjU&feature=player_embedded

For more information about MobileNotifier and Widge, visit Peter Hajas's website. The repo for installing MobileNotifier is listed below:

--> phajas.xen.prgmr.com/repo

For bug issues and implementation suggestions, visit MobileNotifier's GitHub page. Also, follow Peter Hajas on Twitter for updates and other tweets regarding MobileNotifier and Widge.

Nuotrauka

Feature(s) releasing in the next update:

• New alert style
  • Lockscreen - list of pending alerts
  • Intelligent alert and dismiss on pending list - dimisses alerts automatically (whether you open the app that has the notifications or you click the notification window)
  • Speed improvements, memory efficiency, less affect on battery life

Feature(s) coming soon:

• Quick reply for SMS (internal and native)

This implementation specifically will begin being tested in the next coming days and should be released in a few weeks.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.