Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD Gets Updated for the iPad 2
Gameloft has released an updated version of Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD that takes advantage of the new faster iPad 2.
Feel the thrill of racing like never before in the newest adrenaline-pumping edition of the Asphalt series with new features specially designed to show off the full potential of the iPad 2.
EVEN MORE AMAZING ON iPAD 2
Asphalt has never looked so breathtaking thanks to real time reflections on cars, specular and bump mapping for richer surface textures, more realistic shadows, cinematic blur effects for boosts and crashes, deeper draw distances, improved particle effects for smoke, collisions & more, and anti aliasing for smoother edges on all 3D objects.
BUILD YOUR DREAM COLLECTION
Discover 42 cars and bikes from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ducati and other world class manufacturers.
RACE YOUR FRIENDS
You can even take on friends in Online and Local Multiplayer mode for up to 6 racers. Climb the online leaderboard to be the best in the world!
LEAVE THE WORLD IN YOUR DUST
These street races will have you tearing up city streets in L.A., Tokyo, the Bahamas and more. Each location is rendered in beautiful HD graphics that take full advantage of the Retina display.
CHALLENGE THE BEST
Don’t take your eyes off the road for a second, because you’ll be driving against tough
opponents in 11 different leagues and 55 events.
TUNED TO PERFECTION
Take advantage of numerous tuning options to help your vehicles reach peak performance on any track. You can even customize your vehicles with decals to give them your own style.
What's New In This Version:
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD is back with a big bang and a special iPad 2 update that takes full advantage of this incredible new device with even faster gameplay and incredible new visual features:
• Improved performances: twice faster than on the original iPad!
• Smoother real time reflection
• Real time lighting of the road
• Real time shadow for the player’s car
• Motion blur during Adrenaline and crash sequences
• Improved draw distance and car modeling of opponents
• Improved particles effects (tire smoke, collision particles, offroad driving particles)
• Use the gyroscope in the Garage: turn your device and check out your cars as if it was your real garage!