Moo

Visos žaidimų naujienos, pasiekimai

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Sukurta (redaguota)

Firemint: Flight Control for iPhone Hits 4 Million Downloads, $2 Million Budget for Real Racing 2

Nuotrauka

Developer Firemint has always been one of the biggest “players” in the iOS gaming scene with hugely popular games and Apple Design Awards won at the WWDC, and they’ve been under the press spotlight again recently thanks to the release of Real Racing 2 HD — a version of their successful racing game specifically optimized for the iPad 2 improved graphics, processor and gyroscopic controls. With more updates on the way and a brand new iOS game announced last month, Agent Squeak, Firemint has become one of the top names in the App Store for iPhone and iPad games.

In an interview with Pocketful of Megabytes, Firemint’s Logan Booker has answered some interesting questions about what’s going on behind the scenes of Real Racing and their other game franchise, Flight Control. As revealed by Booker, Flight Control, released in 2009, recently surpassed 4 million downloads for iPhone, and it keeps growing. The game was the result of weeks of sketching and prototyping back in 2008 and early 2009, when the App Store was a relatively new platform and no one really knew whether or not Apple (and third-party developers) could turn a profit out of it.

Real Racing’s development, though, started in mid-2008 — months before Flight Control — and back then the developers were already aiming at making the game push the graphic capabilities of the iPhone. The idea is still the same with Real Racing 2 HD, an iteration of the original product which, together with control and usability enhancements, still wants to be the app that pushes iOS devices to the limit. Real Racing 2 for iPhone, released before the HD version, was in development for 18 months with a $2 million budget.

Last, about Flight Control HD for the iPad:

We knew the transition from iPhone to iPad would require a revamp of Flight Control‘s graphics and careful consideration of what iPad could bring to the game; Firemint’s always been about quality over quantity. We saw the iPad as an opportunity to explore new possibilities with Flight Control HD. This equated to Flight Control HD‘s unique Versus mode that lets two players guide planes together on the one device, as well as three exclusive high definition maps that make excellent use of the larger screen. When we develop one of our games for a new platform, we treat it like its own project.

You can read the full interview here, or just save it in Instapaper for the usual late-night reading session. It’s always interesting to take a peek behind the scenes of game development — especially now that iOS games have really proved to be a feasible alternative to console games — and we look forward to what’s next for Firemint and Infinite Interactive, acquired by the development studio in January.
Na tikrai populiarūs žaidimai. Pamenu, berods vienu metu Apple Storėje mačiau kokį 10žmonių žaidžiant tuos žaidimus... ;)
Nice Apple. ;) Redagavo Moo

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Addictive Tekken Tag Tournament mini-game Tekken Bowl has been ported to iOS and is available for free from the App Store.

The iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch game looks almost exactly like the PlayStation 2 time sink, including the stop the needle mechanic and power meter.

Which means, of course, you'll be able to bowl as a giant panda on your iPhone.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Daugiau ir nereikia, ten visad rasi visus app'sus

Redagavo Moo

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Daugiau ir nereikia, ten visad rasi visus app'sus

neblogas puslapis,taciau didele dalis siuntimo nuorodu neaktyvios arba uzblokuotos...

ieskau is kur parsisiusti siuos app'sus:

"Garage remote" ir "System status device activity monitor"

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Garage nemokamo negausi, nes jo App store net nebuvo man atrodo, o System status device activity monitor radau iskarto Googlei. Paieskok

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Garage nemokamo negausi, nes jo App store net nebuvo man atrodo, o System status device activity monitor radau iskarto Googlei. Paieskok

garage remote buvo siame puslapyje,buvau parsisiuntes.Taciau po to dingo...o perasius softa telefone itunes nebeikelia jo be originalo. "system status" pilna nuorodu google,taciau galutiniame variante jos susieina i itunes puslapi....nemokamu neradau.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kaip tai nebeeina? Taigi jis mokamas, jailbreakink ir isikelsi.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kaip tai nebeeina? Taigi jis mokamas, jailbreakink ir isikelsi.

Iphone jailbraikintas,bet yra toks niuansas,tie apps'ai kurie buvo nulauzti ir atsisiusti i PC isiraso i itunes programa.originala faila as istrinu,todel lieka tik kopija,o bandant jas sukelti i naujai sukonfiguruota iphone(perasius softa) meta erora ir praso nurodyti tikraja app'so dislokacijos vieta....ir tol kol vel is naujo tos programeles neatsisiusi ir vel is naujo neidesi i itunes,tol nieko nebus...

su originaliais app'sais viskas gerai,juos itunes mato kaip tinkamus instaliuoti.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Iphone jailbraikintas,bet yra toks niuansas,tie apps'ai kurie buvo nulauzti ir atsisiusti i PC isiraso i itunes programa.originala faila as istrinu,todel lieka tik kopija,o bandant jas sukelti i naujai sukonfiguruota iphone(perasius softa) meta erora ir praso nurodyti tikraja app'so dislokacijos vieta....ir tol kol vel is naujo tos programeles neatsisiusi ir vel is naujo neidesi i itunes,tol nieko nebus...

su originaliais app'sais viskas gerai,juos itunes mato kaip tinkamus instaliuoti.

O tai po ios atnaujinimo tu jailbreakinai dar karta? Nes jis dingsta. Ir apskritai apie kokia cia ios kalbam?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nesikabinu, bet kam alternatyvos, jeigu gali viska rasti jau senam, patikrintam websaite, su malonesniu dizainu...

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.