Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Aš nesu megėjas žaidimų FPS. Bet čia turbūt bus vienas iš tu retu kur pažaisiu. Nematau problemos padaryti galimybe persijungti iš trečio asmens i pirma ir atvirkščiai. Kaip tarkim Skyrime, Hitmane ar Thief 3. Koki norės žaidėjai ispudi gauti toki ir gaus. Hitmano antra dali kai kūrė sakė jog sėlinimas ir FPS sunkiai suderinama dėl to jog sunku išmatuot atstuma kuris sėlinant yra svarbus. Bet vistiek padarė galimybe persijungti į pirma asmenį.

Ir išvis pasirodys žaidimas, tai moderiai greitai jaučiu pritaisys galimybę į viską žiūrėti iš trečio asmens.

Redagavo Luigi

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

jei nera jokio modelio nuo trecio asmens tai moderiai nepadarys nieko, nebent labai lieva savo modeli reiktu kurt kas velgi nebutu darytas devu . ir siaip nemanau kad devai palaikys modus isvis cia. 

man tai cia netiktu niekaip 3 asmens vaizdas taip pat kaip witcheris negaletu but nuo pirmo asmens. kai kuri zaidima tai visas zaidimas yra daromas taip kaip tu ji matytum nuo vieno ar kito asmens.

fallout kad ir turi 3 asmens vaizda bet lost su juo man netinka niekaip. paziuret is sono i ka nors gal dar nieko bet ne daugiau.kaip ir koks deus ex niekaip negaletu but nuo 3 asmens .

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Modeliai yra, nes video intarpuose rodo iš šalies ar pvz mašinoje kai persijungia i tračią asmenį.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Modeliai yra, nes video intarpuose rodo iš šalies ar pvz mašinoje kai persijungia i tračią asmenį.

kokias tu nesamones rasai? eik biski paziurek developeriu video cia nesvaiges! zaidimas VISISKAI FPS. jokio trecio asmenio gameplay nera. vienintelis 3rd person gali buti tik video intarpuose arba gali pasirinkti FPS ar 3RP kada masina vairuoji, bet tik atsiradus kazkokiems ivykiams, kaip susisaudymas ir nori dalyvaut jame, zaidimas is kart tik FPS.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

cyberpunk-2077-character-artwork-edge-ma

dar kitoks charo pavyzdys. sitas man turbut kieciausiai atrodo is iki siol matytu

kazkiek info is zurnalo

No Use of Procedural Elements In Environment or Quests

• The studio refuses to use procedural elements in any of Cyberpunk 2077's environment or quests. This time it's not just talk – everything really is hand-crafted.

Story, Characters, Main Quests, And Side-Quests

• Any stories, characters or themes that aren't explored in depth in the main story are taken to be fully fleshed out in sidequests
  • "We want to make sure that all of them are up to the standards of the main quest – that there's nothing that feels like filler, just something to do while waiting for the next quest, or to get more money to buy the next thing. We don't really like to do that. We want to make sure that every quest feels like a complete story in and of itself."
  • Your chosen backstory unlocks specific sidequests from the off, while accumulated attribute points and bio-stats allow for a fluid class system
  • Cyberpunk 2077's quests have been designed to be kicked off at almost any point; you'll be able to go to places and find items in Night City that are part of quests and pick up the trail of what's going on here in a logical manner, without having to trigger the whole event sequence from a predetermined starting point. "There's no invisible wall that says, 'You can't go here,'" Mills says. "We don't like to do, 'This door is locked… until you need to use this door.' It does mean that our quests can become incredibly complex. One of the things that we have at CD Projekt that is different from a lot of other studios, and I can't speak for all of them, is that we have a dedicated quest team that is responsible for just that – just the logic of the quests, building the quests and making sure that everything is coordinated." This commitment to the coherence of the world, and your place in it as V, is paramount to making Night City feel like a real place where you can take any opportunity you can imagine

Cyberpsychosis Mechanic

• Cyberpunk 2020's 'cyberpsychosis' mechanic, in which players who overly augment themselves with cyberware start to see a negative effect on their mental health, will form part of the game – though CD Projekt won't go into details. As a quest designer, the Faustian bargain behind transhumanism is fascinating to Patrick Mills. "All the travails of the flesh fade away, and you become a perfect machine of chrome. But you had to buy those body parts from someone, and now you're in debt to them; if you need parts, you've got to go to their store. You have this very utopian idea of being liberated by technology. And it's like, not so fast – you haven't solved the problems. The problems are still there, and technology actually makes them worse. 'High tech, low life' is one of Mike's mottos.

Choices

• There's more choice to what we've just seen than is usually available in video game quests: for instance, you could take DeShawn's money and run at the very beginning, eschewing his mission but having to deal with the consequences later. You could make off with Stout's eddies, too, although we presume you'd have to get the virus on the chip scrubbed off somewhere. "We don't artificially limit ourselves," Mills says. "Our philosophy for quest design is, 'If the player can logically do it, then they can'. And if they can't, then we have to come up with a damn good reason why."

Other Interesting Quote

• "So Pacifica, it's this super-dangerous territory where you've got people who are basically gangsters, and the Psychogangs rule this district. So violence is more predominant there. But you've also got these superrich districts like Heybrook, and we vary animations in a way that are connected to the districts."
  • 'V pulls out a katana – which vibrates uproariously as it deflects enemy bullets – then slides along the floor on his knees like a six-year-old at a wedding to lop off a Maelstrom goon's legs, our fingers tingle in response. '
  • "Right now our environment artists are populating a level with the assets, and they are not afraid of testing out new things. This is exactly what we need to stay open to because personally, I believe that The Witcher turned out that good – and why Cyberpunk will turn out really good – because we are not afraid of change."

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Devai sako nori pakeisti zaidimu industrija nes viskas per daug uzsistoveja pasene ir pabode. Na ziuresim kaip jiem seksis kol kas matau didelius pasikeitimus naujam rdr 2 ir gal sitam dar. Nors is rodyto gameplay nepasakyciau kad to nebuvau iki siol niekur mates. Daugelis zaidimu turi pasirinkimus laisve. Tik pas daugeli tai beveik niekaip neitakoja zaidimo eigos ir pabaiga buna vistiek ta pati. Ziuresim ar jie tikrai pakeis kazka, ar pamatys kad zaidima reikia downgreidint kad normaliai eitu ant konsoliu tuo paciu visas zaidimas nukentes. Buna daznai kai uzsikelia laipteli aukstai su pc versija ptatestuoja o kai reikia optimizuot konsolem tenka daug ka suprastint ir apkarpyt.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

tikesimes naujos netiketos devu problemos neatsilieps ju naujam zaidimui. tiesiog Witcher autorius kazkada pardave jiem teises i witcher uz nedidele suma, dabar nori is ju $16mln. Kad ir kaip ten baigtusi  vistiek kazkaip negrazus toks palikimas liks witcher serijai...

*Witcher author signs contract selling the rights to CDPR to make The Witcher games
*He refuses the offer of royalties and takes payment up front of what would equate to about $10,000 today because he didn't believe it would be turned into anything profitable 
*He is now demanding payment of 16 million dollars(?) and threatens legal action if not paid . He even goes so far as to try and scare them into keeping it quite as going public would cause stock prices to drop due to investor concern .
*CDPR says and I'm paraphrasing here "Suck our b*tthole" and posts the situation on their investor website 
https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/investors/regulatory-announcements/current-report-no-15-2018/

I don't think anyone really knows what the contract actually says except for involved parties and it's possible for him to maybe have some kind of leverage here depending on how it was written . I hope Leonard French , an actual copyright lawyer who does youtube videos on just this sort of thing gets a hold if it ...his videos are quite thorough if a bit mind poppingily technical .

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ar yra kokių naujienų dėl šito? Aš kažkaip labai daug vilčių dedu į šitą. Jis man kažko primena filmą 5-tasis elementas :) 

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nemazas pristatymas laukia E3. pagal ju paciu pokolbius galima susidaryti ivaizdi kad gausim net isleidimo data.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

pasak devu zaidimas gerokai pasikeite nuo to karto kai ji rode. 

Tomaszkiewicz claimed CD Projekt RED is working on a lot of stuff that it didn’t show yet, and there is now a more clear picture of what the game is all about. As such, some of the E3 2018 missions may not be similar to what was shown, and there could be some graphical or visual differences as the E3 2018 demo was just a small fraction of the actual game.

As Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz told AreaJugones:

“We are constantly polishing and thinking how to make the game more interesting, how to make the gameplay more cool and, well, the demo shown last year was only a small fragment of the actual game. There wasn’t a clear picture of how the game fits into an open world or how it fits into a larger image of the game. So, there are many stuff that we didn’t show yet, there are many things that we are still working on. I would say that the game is pretty different to what we shown last year but there are many details that we are currently working on.”

Speaking about Cyberpunk 2077’s gameplay, Tomaszkiewicz said:

“I would say that Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world game with a strong narrative component set in a dark future. It is an RPG with decisions and consequences where everything you do matters. Well, I do not know how much more I can put in the box, it depends on the source we use. I would say that there are many ways to play in terms of gameplay and it offers a wide variety of options depending on how you want to play the title and allows you to enjoy the way you want to play. I think that’s how I would describe the title.”
“I would like to make a reference to one of the previous questions and that is that our game is mainly an RPG, then the combat in the first person is something added to this genre. In this way, the gameplay in Cyberpunk offers a variety of ways to complete the missions and I think this is the biggest difference because it not only matters the shooter side, but also how to incorporate this aspect in your way of playing through the title. And we have a good amount of mechanics that are based on this concept which we have not yet shown, so stay tuned.
In addition to this we are working on bringing good and fun combat mechanics and I think we have a wide range of weapons that will make our game stand out. I do not know if you remember in the previous demo that there were smart rifles and this is something that I have not seen much in the current FPS. Also, I think that in terms of gameplay we have some ideas and things that are not ready yet and that we are trying to implement, because they will be very good.”

Regarding the game’s shooting mechanics, Tomaszkiewicz claimed that they will be somewhere between arcade and sim.

“I think it would be something in between, because it is an RPG and we have statistics, damage and so on. And as you know, enemies also have stats, then it is not super realistic like a World War II title where a shot means to be dead, but I would say that it does not reach the level of arcade like the examples you have described (In this case they were Borderlands and Bulletstorm). Here you still need to cover yourself, then you can not just jump and avoid enemies. Although there are ways to play the title in this way using for example the melee weapon we saw last year, the katana. And if you move in this direction you will achieve a more arcade style for your character. In short, I would say it would be something in between.”

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Yesterday, CD Projekt RED published their financial report for the first quarter of 2019. The company provided a brief video recap with CFO (Chief Financial Officer) Piotr Nielubowicz, who also shared an update on the development of Cyberpunk 2077. 

The development of our next flagship game – Cyberpunk 2077 – is proceeding at full speed, with over 400 people currently involved in the project. In the first quarter, the Group spent 25 million PLN on development of new videogames and technologies for a cumulative balance of Research & Development expenditures of 264 million PLN. 

The most important E3 fair in the Group’s history is upon us. We have a truly exciting line-up and cannot wait to present it! For the first time in our history, we will also be showcasing Cyberpunk 2077 at our public stand.As June is shaping up to be a very exciting month, I invite you to participate in this event, and also to follow our activities on social media and on cdprojekt.com.

Interestingly, he said that next month will be ‘very exciting’ with E3 2019 set to be the company’s most important ever. This will inevitably fuel speculation of a Cyberpunk 2077 release date announcement coming during the Los Angeles fair, where a new hour-long demo will be showcased to the press.

Redagavo SoulReaver

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nuleakino jau ir Collectors Edition kazkas. kazkaip lauksiu geresniu nuotrauku, bet siaip, nesuzavejo.

gandas : release date November 9th

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Cyberpunk-2077-1.jpg

muzika jau nebuvo tokia cyberpunk kaip tikejaus.... 

ir aisku data nelabai arti..

TwVDbuR.png

jie aisku kaip sake rodys labai daug uz uzdaru duru ir mum nieko viesais kol kas nerodys 

nieko vaizdu buvo aisku nieko in engine irgi

qMLKL2t.png

tHqrJae.png

PZRTC4W.png

e8Og7YG.png

ir visu lauktas ....Epic Store  :trl:

D8pwiSaXUAEcQSJ.jpg

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.