scalman

Playstation 4 naujienos

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

40475054093_f7287a3906_o.jpg

Glad to finally be able to talk about this! Today, we’re introducing a new video programme called State of Play, and the first episode kicks off Monday, 25th March at 9pm GMT / 10pm CET.

State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage.

You can watch live on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter or Facebook worldwide, and we’ll be offering up the VOD edition shortly after the episode airs.

And this is just the beginning! State of Play will return throughout the year with more updates and announcements.

See you Monday!

Sony turės savo Nintendo DIRECT ;)

https://www.twitch.tv/playstation

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg_JwOXFtu3iEtbr4ttXm9g

https://twitter.com/PlayStationEU

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation/

Redagavo tymbarkFM

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Streamas 23h. Galvoju, kad jau trečiadienį turėtų paskelbti balandžio mėnesio PS Plus žaidimus, tai gal prie progos čia paskelbtų. Tikiuos Last of Us 2 išleidimo datos. Bus instant pre-order. Antras mano pre-orderis (pirmuoju buvo TLoU) :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Neblogas vakars siandien, ziuriu Apple eventa dabar, absoliuciai niekas jame nesudomino deja.... Tikiuosi is Sony gausim geru ziniu, As uz TLOU2 !!!!

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Well, disappointed. Meh, kam čia reikėjo livestreamą daryt. Išleistų tą video paprastai youtubej ir tas pats būtų. Hype paleido ir nieko doro neparodė.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Wtf, net nesupratau kas per velnias cia buvo, atsidariau alaus, pasiemiau pringles, praejo 10 min. traileriu ir viskas. Pasirodo tai blogiau nei Apple siandieninis eventas. Stebekint kaip po streamu dislike’u daugeja :D

Redagavo SoulReaver

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Panašu, kad žmonės nelabai suprato kas bus rodoma ir ko tikėtis. Čia ne kažkoks once a year special stream'as, o Nintendo Direct tipo broadcast'as. Keistoka jog buvo taip į VR pusę orientuotas, bet iš kitos pusės smagu jog palaiko.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Sony’s Kaz Hirai is retiring

Kazuo “Kaz” Hirai has announced his retirement from the Sony corporation.

Kaz Hirai stepped down as Sony CEO in April last year to assume the role of company chairman. The veteran executive has now confirmed he’ll be retiring, effective June 18.

Hirai will continue to offer counsel to the company’s management team, should they request it, as a senior adviser. Kenichiro Yoshida, who replaced Hirai as Sony CEO last year, will continue to serve in that role.

“Since passing the baton of CEO to Yoshida-san last April, as Chairman of Sony, I have had the opportunity to both ensure a smooth transition and provide support to Sony’s management,” Hirai said in a statement.

“I am confident that everyone at Sony is fully aligned under Yoshida-san’s strong leadership, and are ready to build an even brighter future for Sony.

“As such, I have decided to depart from Sony, which has been a part of my life for the past 35 years. I would like to extend my warmest gratitude to all our employees and stakeholders who have supported me throughout this journey.”

Kaz Hirai served as Sony CEO for six years, since replacing Howard Stringer in 2012. Before that, he was the head of the company’s gaming and PlayStation division for six years, taking over from Ken Kutaragi.

Redagavo SoulReaver

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

jau ne pirma karta ale naujas PS5 pultelis pasirodo kaip ir ...visai nieko siaip toks labiau link X1 pultelio formos pasikeites nuo DS4

tm2jryrrjyo21.png

D2rEuUjW0AEwlSs.jpg

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.