Ko laukiat patys is E3 ir ka tikites ten pamatyti?, leave your comments below
- Microsoft - Sekamdienis, Birzelio 9d. - 23:00 Lietuvos laiku.
- Bethesda - Sekmadienis, Birzelio 9d. - 03:30 Lietuvos laiku.
- PC Gaming Show - Pirmadienis, Birzelio 10d. - 20:00 Lietuvos laiku.
- Ubisoft - Pirmadienis, Birzelio 10d. - 23:00 Lietuvos laiku.
- Square Enix - Pirmadienis, Birzelio 10 - 04:00 Lietuvos laiku.
- EA Play - Birzelio 8-9d. (Laiko kol kas nera)
- Nintendo Direct - Antradienis, Birzelio 11d. - 16:00 Lietuvos laiku.
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Earlier in the year, CD Projekt RED confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 would be at E3 2019 in some capacity. Our money is on the ambitious game appearing at Microsoft's show, making a reappearance from last year's Microsoft show.
- Doom Eternal - Bethesda previously confirmed that Doom Eternal would be at their presentation for E3 2019. This is probably the only AAA game that Bethesda is releasing in the latter half of this year, so it'll take pole position at the show.
- Dying Light 2 - Techland recently confirmed that Dying Light 2 would be present at E3 2019. The game previously appeared at Microsoft's presentation at E3 2018, so it's likely that it could make a reappearance at the show this year.
- Halo Infinite - One of the biggest games Microsoft has in its arsenal right now is Halo Infinite, which we still know basically nothing about. While Microsoft previously confirmed that Halo Infinite has nothing to do with the battle royale genre, they did reveal that it would be at E3 2019.
Doom Eternal will be the big game of Bethesda's E3 2019 showcase, while you can also probably expect to hear some details about future content for The Elder Scrolls: Blades, The Elder Scrolls Online, and The Elder Scrolls Legends. Probably nothing about The Elder Scrolls 6, though.
Halo Infinite will likely be the headline game of the Microsoft E3 2019 conference, while you can definitely expect to hear some Gears of War 5 news as well. It's also likely that we'll get some sort of news about the next Forza game, and we should see some details about Microsoft's next console, whatever that actually entails.
Although Nintendo has committed to E3 2019, they haven't actually revealed any plans for the trade show just yet. They will however be showcasing tournaments for both Splatoon 2 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which are always great to tune in to.
We'll probably hear some news about Dragon Quest XI and Dragon Quest Builders on the Nintendo Switch, but don't expect to hear anything about the fabled Final Fantasy 7 remake.
A new Splinter Cell? Hopefully. News of that rumored Assassin's Creed Vikings game? Potentially, although it's not out until 2020. Something Far Cry-shaped? Probably not so soon after Far Cry 5 and Far Cry New Dawn. But we'll no doubt get updates on Skull and Bones, as well as Beyond Good and Evil 2
Supposedly, a verified admin of ResetEra forum by the name of "Leocarian" heard about the following information that will appear on E3 2019, every section and specific game or franchise has it's own part.
- The show will start with a MCC trailer of the PC edition, this will be followed by a new Halo Infinite Trailer y gameplay showing a 2020 release in time with Scarlett.
- Up next Gears 5 gameplay with a holiday 2019 release, this will continue with a gameplay of Gears Tactics.
- New gameplay of Battletoads and Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
- New expansions for Sea of Thieves.
- A new mech game by Piranha Bytes.
- There will be a new studio acquisition.
- World premiere of a Dino Crisis reboot.
- New Splinter Cell game.
- Playground will show a tease of the new Fable game.
- Ninja Theory will show their new IP "Bleeding Edge".
- Rare will show a new IP for the next gen systems.
- The next gen consoles will be revealed, followed with new functions for the Xbox Live service and more xCloud information.
Šį pranešimą redagavo SoulReaver: 2019-05-17, 10:57