• Redlock Studio
  • Leidėjas

• Redlock Studio
    • Forthright Entertainment
  • Temos

• Fantasy
  • Išleidimo data

• Apie žaidimą

In Shattered players control a character named, the Wanderer. It's a game mixing challenging boss fights, exploration, and platformer.

Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King

Apie žaidimą

In Shattered players control a character named, the Wanderer. It's a game mixing challenging boss fights, exploration, and platformer.

Aprašymas

Shattered is an adventure game thats mixes platformer and boss-fight phases.

The game has deep lore and difficult combat inspired by Souls.

Nuotraukos

b24d8ed51c89.jpg

Kūrėjas: Redlock Studio
Leidėjas: Redlock Studio
Žaidimo variklis:
Žanras: Action / Adventure / RPG
Režimai:
Išleidimo data: 2019 06 05
Reitingas:
Metacritic įvertinimas:
Puslapis:

Citata

Put on the Wanderer's coat and explore strange worlds adrift within the void. Retrace the fall of an entire civilization through the testimonies of its rare survivors in Shattered - Tale of the Forgotten King, an adventure game mixing exploration and boss fight.

Between dreamy exploration and epic battles
In the world of Hypnos, a wide continent scattered with huge fortresses and cities in ruins is yours to roam. Switch between 2.5D and 3D phases and dive into the story of a forgotten universe where fierce opponents await. To reach victory, precision in your movements and observation of your enemies will be vital. Are you ready, Wanderer?

Features:

Several zones to explore: A semi-open world in which you can walk several paths. You can choose the one that suits you. Or choose to discover new ones.
    Terrible bosses to fight: Observe them and learn to anticipate their moves. The timing of your assaults and parries will be crucial to your victory.
    Constant progression: May it be by crushing enemies or discovering new areas, you'll have the possibility of making the Wanderer evolve. Will you choose to level up, buy new equipment or purchase more lore items to learn everything about Hypnos?

« I had travelled through forgotten paths for days, weeks and months to reach the Thousand-Door Palace. A place where only silence reigned now. Where the wind had stopped and the tides retreated with the Great Rift. The great Departure.

And here stood before me this towering beauty of onyx and obsidian - the divine home where once echoed every whisper of the world. So vast that the greatest city of any kingdom would only be an anteroom in comparison. Peculiar green lights shone from inside the building, pulsating though the circular openings in the floating columns. The lost reverberations of an empty throne...

And here I was, bathed in my mist of past and future memories, standing in this mythical place that remained, still. The only location anyone in Hypnos could have found with no map or compass back when the King still reigned.

And I Remember the Silence In My Soul.
The Bitter Raindrops In the Wind. »

ss_89579cf856a37080d45950d612d54ea90715e

ss_e7019698f23673c19ea4809ffbc865694f40d

ss_3250ea6a64ce98bf55ca07255cff38c307003

ss_80fb4ba5ef32b72c11bc38ce49189dfc0e0ec

ss_ba2cc498971a9c4c738ba3ebabc21c08605b8

Redagavo Magnitas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.