• Platformos

• Nintendo Switch
  • Kūrėjas

• Aerial_Knight
  • Leidėjas

• Headup Games
  • Išleidimo data

• Apie žaidimą

A stylish runner set in a futuristic Detroit.

Aerial_Knight's Never Yield

Apie žaidimą

A stylish runner set in a futuristic Detroit.

Nuotraukos

Citata

STORY
Take the role of Wally. A mysterious character that has recovered what was taken from him. Hopefully, you're fast enough to outrun your enemies. Expose the truth and try to uncover the mystery of what happened to them. With an average runtime of an action movie (about an hour and a half on Normal), this action-packed adventure can be enjoyed in an afternoon.

aerialknight_Neveryield.gif?t=1619445295

GAMEPLAY
Aerial_Knight's Never Yield is a 3D side-scroller that plays much like a classic endless runner. The game has an interesting story that keeps players always in motion. Run, Jump, Slide or "Dash" for acrobatic variants leading to dope combinations and avoid the challenges that await. Aerial_Knight's Never Yield is being built for players who love to speedrun games while being an experience that casual players will enjoy as well.

RocketRUN.gif?t=1619445295

SOUNDTRACK
This Soundtrack for Aerial_Knight's Never Yield is being done by "Danime-Sama" A Detroit artist with vocals from artists from all over the world.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_(2).gif?t=1619445295

NOTE FROM THE DEV
This project began as just a passion project I started on my own to create something familiar but new for this generation of gamers while highlighting aspects of a culture that is often overlooked. I really hope you enjoy the game once its released and follow my journey to create new and interesting games

- Aerial_Knight

ss_0daca686ed423f1655d363bbb5c0bfdc375f1

ss_d52a6ea71c989dc00eb4d700d9e7491117ca3

ss_ab177f86747dfba17a7ebeb2ca6f63622114a

ss_f0128eedd72bdebf2f1807c785fca1211dcec

ss_2cfe6033689273d9415769e738a4c874feb21

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.