scalman

Persona 3 Portable !

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nuotrauka

OMG !!!! :) Persona 3 ant PSP !!

NuotraukaNuotrauka

NuotraukaNuotrauka

NuotraukaNuotrauka

Persona 3 is going portable, jumping from the PlayStation 2 to the PSP. This was confirmed in the latest Famitsu, who also says that there will be a new main character -- a female. In the scan, you can see this main character as well as what appears to be a female persona. We're with Siliconera in saying that this looks like a female Orpheus. I don't know what all of this is about, but I hope a sex change was not involved.

So that's great: a portable Persona 3 is coming, following up the excellent (and upcoming) Persona 1. But where the hell is Persona 2? I've been daydreaming of getting both parts of the Persona 2 story on one UMD. I think they're holding out on us.

As far as Persona 3 Portable is concerned, there's no other details or release dates. I'd say that you can be pretty sure that Atlus USA is going to pick this one up for us.

Don't ask me why I'm so excited about the news that Persona 3 is coming to the PSP. I already own both editions of the game (the original and FES) and was actually im the middle of a FES replay when this news hit. You know what though? I'm going to play it all over again, because the time spent playing Persona 3 is worth it.

Siliconera reports that you can choose at the beginning of the game to play as the original male protagonist or the new female, and that it is based on The Journey portion of FES (in other words, the updates made to that release will be included). Choosing the female protagonist will result in different events and meetings with new characters, such as the male equivalent of the Velvet Room's Elizabeth.

The game will also have five difficulty levels in total and will get a simultaneous retail and digital release (for PSPGo users) when it comes out in Japan on November 1st. I wonder when we'll see it in America? I have to admit, that new Velvet Room attendant is awfully handsome ... yum.

taigi bus galima zaisti uz mergina,beje ji bus visiskai nauja veikeja,uz kuria zaidziant zaidimas bus kitoks,taigi 2x daugiau gamelpay :)

pirma Person1,dabar ir Persons 3 persikelia i psp,naujai perkurtos,su naujais personazais,nauju gameplay...jei psp ir neturejo tokiu geru rpg kaip ps2 tai dabar tikrai tures :) way too cool ,gal veliau ir P4 perkels

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

The latest issue of Famitsu this week revealed a PSP version of Atlus' Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3. Character designs reveal a new female protagonist among other scant details.

Players will be able to choose the gender of their protagonist in the PSP version. A scan shows the apparent heroine of Persona 3 Portable next to never before seen art of Persona 3's original male protagonist. Between the two are male and female versions of the protagonist's persona Orpheus from Persona 3.

Another new character revealed looks like what may be a male equivalent to Elizabeth – a character in Persona 3 who handled persona fusions among other things. Major additions and changes will be made to Persona 3's social element.

Persona 3's male main character could embark on various side quests that included dating the game's female characters. The female protagonist in Portable will have her own side quests and dating prospects added, along with new ones for the male character.

It is likely that she may simply be able to date the same male characters that appeared in the PS2 version. The image displaying an apparently gender-reversed Elizabeth may suggest otherwise.

According to translators at NeoGAF, Persona 3 Portable will also include new music and five difficulty levels as opposed to the two difficulties in the PS2 version. Like in Persona 4 players will be able to directly control their party members in Persona 3 Portable instead of letting the AI control them. The game will apparently be based off of Persona 3 FES – a PS2 expansion pack that itself added new quests and a new campaign.

This announcement comes after the Japanese April release and the impending North American September release of the PSP remake of the original Persona. Like that game, Persona 3 Portable will receive a simultaneous release on UMD and Playstation Network. This could represent a shift in platform focus for the franchise.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

S.U.P.E.R. naujiena.

Laukiu žiauriai. Idomu kas bus su tuo naujų Female protagonist - ar bus truputį pakeista istorija. Ar reikės su vyrais jau į pasimatymą eiti, hmmmmm <_<

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

S.U.P.E.R. naujiena.

Laukiu žiauriai. Idomu kas bus su tuo naujų Female protagonist - ar bus truputį pakeista istorija. Ar reikės su vyrais jau į pasimatymą eiti, hmmmmm <_<

tai matyt kad bus galima <_< ir ne tik su vyrais gal...zinant japonu potrauki tokiem dalykam :D

Persona 3 Portable gets new details

BY Joshua Kopstein Aug. 20th, 2009

A few days ago, we posted some blurry Famitsu scans showcasing a new female protagonist for Atlus’ upcoming PSP port of Persona 3. Being the responsible journalist that I am, I immediately concluded that the only sensible explanation involved Persona 3’s protagonist getting a sex change. However, after more careful study of the Famitsu article (read: zooming out), Silconera is reporting that new information on the third coming of P3 has come to light.

It appears that the new female protagonist will not serve as an outright replacement for Persona 3’s blue-haired hero but rather as an alternative choice for players at the start of the game. Players choosing the female hero will be noticing some significant changes in the storyline, and the male hero’s story will be changed slightly as well. Additionally, changes have been made to the battle system, which now allows you to control all members of your party like in Persona 4.

Persona 3 Portable will release simultaneously in retail stores and as a digital download on September 1st in Japan. No word yet on whether or not it will be coming to the rest of the world, but seeing as how Atlus won’t allow anyone to be done with this game, I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear some sort of announcement from Atlus USA in the near future.

September 1st ..!!!!! :D idomu kada gausim mes eng versija,ar bent jau kokia undub ...

na vistiek ismeginsiu kad ir jap versija, jau jei vien del sio zaidimo neverta isigyt pacio psp,tai nezinau del ko dar gali but verta jrpg fanam.kol kas geriausia naujiena cia po P3,P4 .o dar P1 remake ,krc ... :D

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nemanau kad Greit kas pazaisit juk Reikes 5.55!!!

na visada galima isirasyt ta 5.55 :D .aisku lauksim gal nulauz kada ne uz ilgo.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Persona 3 Portable, conversational gameplay as female.

Male's conversational gameplay. Persona 3 Portable.

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Persona 3 Portable Revises Battle System, Adds Quests, Names Elizabeth’s Replacement

Persona 3 Portable learned a thing or two from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. The evolved battle system allows players to control their teammates and adds partner attacks.

Allies can also cover the protagonist from a fatal blow, another Persona 4 move which was learned in that game by establishing a social link. Wait, could that mean P3P has different social links? Or did Junpei learn this skill another way?

Famitsu details other new features like a missing person quest where the SEES squad has to save a person trapped in Tartarus.

Finally, we know the name of Elizabeth’s male replacement. Theodore, or Theo as he’s called in the text box, replaces Elizabeth in Igor’s Velvet Elevator.

New characters like Theodore and the female lead means the game also needs new voice actors. That might make the wait for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 a bit longer than text-only Atlus releases like Devil Survivor even though Atlus has part of the localization work done. The Japanese version will be ready on November 1.

How School Works In Persona 3: Portable

You can't explore the hallways of Gekkoukan High in Persona 3: Portable. Sorry. When Atlus scaled down Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 for the PSP they had to make some changes.

As seen in this movie, story sequences are told visual novel style with blinking character portraits on static backgrounds. The 3D models from the PlayStation 2 game are out of the picture. When it's time to explore the world, players point and click to interact with people and enter places.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nu jo, galiu pasakyti apie male ir female tikrai gera idėja, super.

Mano Otaku/Rpg fan draugė jau senai murmėjo, kad nėra female charo ant personos. XD Bent jau dabar nesiskųs man amžinai.

Bet tas point and click man tikrai nepatinka. xO

Turiu omeny, persona 3 grafika jau tokia superinė tikrai nebuvo ar dar kas, geimas tai ilgas, bet kad taip padarytų tai tikrai fu.. norėciau aš daugiau savo charą pavaldyt ir t.t

Battle atrodo toks kaip visąlaik, su keliom naujovėm, bet šiaip tai vientintelis priekaištas yra point and click, niekad tokio nemėgau.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Persona 3 Portable female music samples!

1.Female's Various (Changing Seasons for Male)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ogditn34ymw

2.Female's Battle (Mass Destruction for Male)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjjkmjt11yj

3.Female's School (Want to be Close for Male)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dk2jdade2o1

4.Female's Map (Moon's Reaching Stars for Male)

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2om5oqwejy

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

O tai as dabar nesuprantu cia bus remake ? tik ant psp ar bus grynai toks pats zaidimas kaip ir ant ps2 tik padarytas ant ps2 nu nebus nei suspaustas nei kas jam padaryta gausim normalu persona neiskarpyta toky pat ? :]]

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

O tai as dabar nesuprantu cia bus remake ? tik ant psp ar bus grynai toks pats zaidimas kaip ir ant ps2 tik padarytas ant ps2 nu nebus nei suspaustas nei kas jam padaryta gausim normalu persona neiskarpyta toky pat ? :]]

Ne į temą

niekas nekurtu tokio pat, cia P3 versija PSP ,bus daug kuom panasus bet daug naujo bus taip pat,jau buvo juk kalbeta apie visa naujoves pasiskaityk postus,siaip didziausia naujiena kad galesim zaisti ir uz mergina,tai bus visai nauja veikeja,nauja istorija siek tiek ir pan...

tai tikrai nebus ps2 versijos kopija,net zaidima valdysim ne taip kaip ps2 versijos.

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.