scalman

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D - The Naked Snake

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Kojima talks Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater

“When I first heard about its 3D function, I naturally wanted to make something which looks great in 3D. In Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, camouflage is an important gimmick. To avoid being detected, you need to change your camouflage in accordance with the backgrounds. You need to adjust your speed in order to increase the effect of the camouflage and now because this time it’s going to be 3D, you have a real sense that your hiding behind something and the camouflage becomes even more effective in 3D. And I’ve been waiting for the arrival of this new communication capability. Even when the players are not playing the game, we can make some tricks for them. A number of new ideas for taking advantage of the gimmicks are popping up in my brain. We have the story for Snake Eater, which is now becoming 3D. What kind of new hide and seek can be made? Snake Eater to be played on a portable game machine, Snake Eater to take advantage of the communication capability. Please look forward to a number of new ideas that we are preparing for you.”

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

MGS fanam butina paziuret. nesvarbu kad ant 3DS , geimo pristatymas tiesiog nerealus tikrai. vie ndel to paimciau 3DS. SNAAAAAAKE !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3lHV86dC8w

snake is back

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

bus isleistas specialus 3DS su zaidimu, gyvates odos imitacija

Nuotrauka

pats zaidimas buvo idomus ,kol neparode MGS 3 HD pirmu screenu.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.