Moo

‘Color Keyboard’

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

‘Black Keyboard’ Allows You to Use the iPhone’s Black Lockscreen Keyboard Anywhere

Nuotrauka

If you’ve ever disabled your iPhone’s “Simple Passcode” in the Passcode Lock section of the Settings.app, then you’re no doubt familiar with the black keyboard that’s hidden within iOS.

Most of the folks I know stick to the simple numeric passcode as a means to protect their iPhones, thus they’re not aware that a black keyboard even exists.

The sad news is that besides the lock screen, you’re unable to use the black keyboard anywhere else; that is, until now.

Black Keyboard is a new jailbreak tweak available for the iPhone that allows you to enable the elusive black keyboard anywhere…

Nuotrauka

The tweak is quite the simple affair, just install it, respring and enjoy your new black digs.

The black keyboard will be available in every app that utilizes a keyboard.

Personally, I think this adds a nice look to the iPhone, and it’s sure to impress your friends who never knew that a black keyboard existed in the first place.

Black Keyboard is available for jailbroken iPhones and it’s free for download on Cydia.

Na ką, dar vienas gražus iPhone mod'as. :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Na va, ne tik Black o ir Color dabar. :thumbsup4:

‘Color Keyboard’ Adds Flair to Your iPhone’s Stock Keyboard

Nuotrauka

Color Keyboard is a recently released jailbreak tweak that potentially allows you to customize your iPhone’s keyboard using whatever color scheme you deem worthy.

I use the word potential, because it’s entirely up to you as to whether or not you’ll squeeze your money’s worth out of it.

The name — Color Keyboard — while technically true, might seem as if it’s a tad misleading, especially in the shadow of robust jailbreak tweaks like AlertArtist…

Once you drop the two dollars necessary to purchase the tweak, you’ll notice a new settings section placed in your Settings.app.

What lies within proved to be slightly disappointing for me, and most casual jailbreakers will likely feel the same.

Instead of utilizing sliders that allow you to adjust the characteristics of your iPhone’s keyboard, you’re left with a highly anemic selection of stock themes.

Nuotrauka

There are a total of five themes bundled in with Color Keyboard, and they are as follows: Black, Pink, MoreRounder, BackgroundImage, and Complex Sample.

You can probably figure out what most of those do by looking at their names. It’s pretty disappointing, because although the name of this tweak is Color Keyboard, there just isn’t much color to be found initially.

One thing I do like about it, though, is that not only can you change the colors of the keyboard but you can also alter it in a way that adjusts its characteristics; take button roundness for example.

Nuotrauka

Even better, the themes can stack a la WinterBoard, so you can enable multiple themes at a time to come up with some really funky looks.

While that all sounds kosher, the only way to add additional themes is to pull up your sleeves, and dig into the tweak’s property list file with your favorite text editor. There you can alter a theme’s various properties, or create all new themes for yourself.

As you may have guessed, while the learning curve for this isn’t exactly rocket science, casual users will probably shy away from venturing to such depths.

There is a handy tutorial contained on the tweak’s page in Cydia, so if you’re interested feel free to have at it.

Is Color Keyboard worth the $1.99 investment? If you’re someone who likes to go digging around in code, then absolutely.

Nuotrauka

On the flipside, for those of us who prefer easy to use sliders to make customizations, Color Keyboard might seem like a waste of two perfectly good greenbacks.

It costs... Now I'm mad. ;)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.