Banner00.jpg

Kūrėjas: Shining Rock Software 
Žanras: Indie, Simulation, Strategy 
Režimai: Singleplayer
Išleidimo data: February 18, 2014
Platformos: PC (Steam)
Puslapis: http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/

What is Banished?

Welcome to the world of Banished! In this city-building strategy game, you control a group of exiled travelers who decide to restart their lives in a new land. They have only the clothes on their backs and a cart filled with supplies from their homeland.

The objective of the game is to keep the population alive and grow it into a successful culture. Options for feeding the people include hunting and gathering, agriculture, trade, and fishing. However, sustainable practices must be considered to survive in the long term.

Survival
Surviving the winters will be among your greatest challenges. Your tailors can make clothing, your people can build houses and burn firewood. But necessities have a price—Cutting down forests reduces the deer population you can hunt. Although your foresters can plant new trees, the cures for many diseases can only be found in forests that have existed for decades.

Farming for many seasons in one place will ruin the soil. Taking fish and game faster than they reproduce will lead to extinction, and your starvation.

Wandering nomads can join your town to grow the population quickly, but allowing them in increases the chance of illnesses from far off lands!

Gameplay
The townspeople of Banished are your primary resource. They are born, grow older, work, have children of their own, and eventually die. Keeping them healthy, happy, and well-fed are essential to making your town grow. Building new homes is not enough—there must be enough people to move in and have families of their own.

Banished has no skill trees. Any structure can be built at any time, provided that your people have collected the resources to do so. There is no money. Instead, your hard-earned resources can be bartered away with the arrival of trade vessels. These merchants are the key to adding livestock and annual crops to the townspeople’s diet; however, their lengthy trade route comes with the risk of bringing illnesses from abroad.

There are twenty different occupations that the people in the city can perform from farming, hunting, and blacksmithing, to mining, teaching, and healing. No single strategy will succeed for every town. Some resources may be more scarce from one map to the next. The player can choose to replant forests, mine for iron, and quarry for rock, but all these choices require setting aside space into which you cannot expand.

The success or failure of a town depends on the appropriate management of risks and resources.

x01.jpg

x08.jpg

s8.jpg

Žaidimas atrodo tikrai gerai, senai jau kažką panašaus norėjau išbandyti. 

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Questions and Answers…

When will Banished be available for purchase?

Banished will be released on February 18th, 2014

How much will the game cost?
The game will cost $19.99 USD.

Where can Banished be purchased?
You can buy Banished here on the Shining Rock Software website through use of the Humble Widget. You’ll get a DRM-Free version, as well as an optional Steam key. You can also buy it from Steam, the Humble Store, or gog.com.

How big is the download?
The DRM free version is around 105 megabytes. The Steam version is slightly bigger.

What are the system requirements to play Banished?
Minimum:
  • Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core processor
  • Memory: 512 MB RAM
  • Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (SM 2.0+)
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
  • Sound Card: Any
Recommended:
  • Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core processor (or greater)
  • Memory: 512 MB RAM
  • Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 10 compatible card
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
  • Sound Card: Any
Is the game available for Mac or Linux?
Banished is currently only for PC’s running Windows. However, I’d like to make Mac, Linux, and SteamOS versions in the future.

Can I mod the game?
A mod kit is is being worked on and will be released sometime after Banished goes on sale. The initial version of the game won’t have mod support.

What languages are available for the game?
English is currently the only supported language. When available, the mod kit will allow the community to create translations and language packs.

Can I beta test the game?
Since the game is close to release and ready to be shipped, I have no need for more beta testers. After release I’ll be pushing test patches and content into a beta branch on Steam before they go public to everyone. At that point I’ll be happy to have help making sure the patches, the mod kit, and new releases function properly.

Will there be more features added to Banished in the future?
It’s possible, but undecided at the moment. I have a lot of ideas for expansions but I also want to prototype and make new games as well. The focus after release is going to be on the mod-kit and ports to other platforms. After that’s done I’ll decide what’s next.

Does the game have multiplayer? Will it ever have multiplayer?
Banished does not have multiplayer. The code for Banished wasn’t built with multiplayer in mind, so it’s very unlikely that it will be added in the future.

Can I make videos of Banished and put them on YouTube and Twitch? Can I monetize the videos?
Yes. Shining Rock Software gives permission for the players of Banished to make videos of gameplay and publish them to YouTube, Twitch.TV or other similar video services. You are free to monetize the videos through partner programs that allow advertisements.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.