• PlayStation 4
  • Kūrėjas

• Antimatter Games
  • Leidėjas

• Toadman Interactive
  • Temos

• Espionage
  • Apie žaidimą

A third game in the I.G.I. series in development by Toadman Interactive. The game will be a prequel set during the Cold War.

I.G.I. Origins

Apie žaidimą

A third game in the I.G.I. series in development by Toadman Interactive. The game will be a prequel set during the Cold War.

Nuotraukos

Sukurta (redaguota)

IGI-3-feature-672x372.png

Kūrėjas:
Leidėjas:
Žaidimo variklis:
Žanras:
Režimai:
Išleidimo data:
Reitingas:
Metacritic įvertinimas:
Puslapis:

Citata

Toadman Interactive has announced that the third game in the I.G.I. franchise will be released during 2021. The title is a tactical stealth FPS and a prequel to the previous games that will uncover the origin story of the I.G.I. organization.

As the press release reads, Toadman has started the development of the game and is now in the prototyping stage. The team is really excited to have one of the original creators on board for the development and is looking forward to being able to share more as development continues.

I.G.I. was originally released in 2000 and the first two games sold over a million units combined. The games were developed by Innerloop Studios and the first game was published by Eidos Interactive, the second by Codemasters.

Robin Flodin, CEO of Toadman Interactive, said:

”I’m so psyched to announce that the prototyping is going well and we already have a fun base game to play in the studio. Today, we are releasing a teaser showing a glimpse of our prototyping and many things will improve as we continue the development. The reason we are sending out this update is so that we can allow enthusiasts to provide ideas and feedback when we are in the early stages of development. We want to hear from you fans to make sure you get to see the most out of this game.”

Redagavo Magnitas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Wow! Negalvojau, kad kada tai isvysiu. Super geimai buvo savo laiku ir nebetikejau, kad dar imanomas tesinys po tiek metu.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prequel to 2000's Project I.G.I.: Experience a high octane thrill ride through a spy fantasy world of gadgets and guns against the vivid, sumptuous backdrop of the 1980s. Unravel a mystery that threatens to plunge the world into a new era of nuclear annihilation. You're going in.

The year is 1980. You play code name “Regent” an agent in the service of MI6 on active duty. Tasked with critical responsibilities of national security, Regent will undertake a series of missions across the world to achieve the objectives of Spy paymasters in a dramatic, filmic experience that explores the origins of the Institute of Geotactical Intelligence. Using a variety of weapons and gadgets at your disposal, your actions will determine the boundaries of where friends and enemies lay, as you seek to uncover the truth behind events leading to world shattering ramifications.

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1186430/IGI__Origins/

Redagavo ReiKaz

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Da'Tau  [developer] 12 Mar @ 10:09am 
All I can confirm at the moment is that release is planned for 2021 :)

Blyn laukiu, kad tik nepersidevelopintu, noris, kad jaustus "I.G.I" geimas, o ne tik vardas panaudotas. Tik kazkaip keistai ziurius su ta berete :D, nu tipo priesistore, kaip suprantu gali net nelabai susije but.. kaip megsta prequluose pradziu-pradzia, kai dar nieko nebuvo :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Teko žaist abi dalis, bet jau tikrai vėlai, gal kokiais 2012 metais. Kažkaip pilnai neužsikabinau ir neperėjau.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

I.G.I. 2 Cover Strike mano tėvui labai patiko. ir nenuostabu - žaidimas tikrai tamsokas, sudėtingas ir gilus. kiek pamenu, jei miršti, pradedi visą misiją iš naujo, nebent kokie chekcpointai būdavo, dabar neatgaminu. 

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.