• FYQD-Studio
  • Leidėjas

• FYQD-Studio
    • AGM Playism
  • Temos

• Sci-Fi
  • Išleidimo data

• Apie žaidimą

Prevent SAI from uncovering the secrets of rebirth from ancient beings in a war of science and lost civilizations.

Bright Memory

Apie žaidimą

Prevent SAI from uncovering the secrets of rebirth from ancient beings in a war of science and lost civilizations.

Aprašymas

Overview

Bright Memory is a first-person shooter developed and published by FYQD-Studio for PC.

The game was launched into early access on January 11th, 2019. Upon the initial launch the first episode of the game was available, with the developer stating that it was about an hour of game play.

The game was developed by a single developer in their spare time.

System Requirements

PC

PC MinimumPC Recommended
  • Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
  • Processor: i5-3470 INTEL or AMD Equivalent
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7770
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 4 GB available space
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
  • Processor: i7-4790K INTEL or AMD Equivalent
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 390
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 4 GB available space
Daugiau...

Nuotraukos

Citata

Bright Memory: Infinite is the all-new lightning-fast fusion of the FPS and action genres, created by one-man development studio FQYD. Combine a wide variety of skills and abilities to unleash dazzling combo attacks.

Bright Memory: Infinite is set in a sprawling, futuristic metropolis in the year 2036. A strange phenomenon for which scientists can find no explanation has occurred in the skies around the world. The Supernatural Science Research Organization (SRO) has sent agents out to various regions to investigate this phenomenon. It is soon discovered that these strange occurrences are connected to an archaic mystery – an as-of-yet unknown history of two worlds, about to come to light...

About Bright Memory : Episode 1

During the initial stages, since it was pretty difficult to estimate the number of copies that would sell, so I decided to create the kind of game that could start out as a demo and later use crowdfunding support to develop further. I’ve finally managed to receive enough time and funding, so the action and general gameplay will remain as-is, but the story and stages are all being reworked.

From here on out, I won’t be developing Bright Memory : Episode 1 any further, but I plan on making regular “experimental” additions of various new features, etc., which players will be able to try out. Once development of Bright Memory: Infinite is complete, it will be distributed as a separate game, but those who have already purchased Bright Memory : Episode 1 will receivea special “100% off” discount coupon for Bright Memory: Infinite prior to its release

Citata

FYQD-Studio and NVIDIA have released an official Ray Tracing trailer for Bright Memory Infinite. Bright Memory: Infinite is the all-new lightning-fast fusion of the FPS and action genres.

The game is created by one-man development studio FQYD, and is the evolution of Bright Memory: Episode 1. FYQD-Studio Team is basically redeveloping and remastering Episode 1 by scrapping the episodic model to instead make one longer game.

Bright Memory Infinite will combine a wide variety of skills and abilities to unleash dazzling combo attacks. The game is set in a sprawling, futuristic metropolis in the year 2036.

It’s also worth noting that those who have already purchased Bright Memory : Episode 1 will receive a special “100% off” discount coupon for Bright Memory: Infinite prior to its release.

ss_9eef1693b515143ddcc22c8bf2c342ceb155b

ss_28088945bb22fd6c41bdfa5d14706361bda84

ss_cf2911eb9dc944a13bf9e50567ea1c43d6a43

ss_97764ef5f7eb42b05d3429dc22a2f5a63bb13

ss_633a7a483b35ab6b1daef7a5ccc841cbe6579

Ray Tracing trailer released for Bright Memory Infinite

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.