For the past 10 years, the annual CGAT conference has served as a platform for researchers, scientists, IT developers and consultants to share their research, practice, and educational initiatives on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Web Technologies and Internet Applications, Social Computing and Behavioral Modeling and Games and Mobile Communications with an international audience.
Visit the following link for the list of accepted papers which have been indexed by Scopus:
Computer Games Multimedia & Allied Technologies Conference - CGAT 2018 will focus on the following 6 streams:
1. Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussionson the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses andcomparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
2. Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
3. Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
4. Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and networksecurity. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
5. Computer Games, Multimedia – A discussionnot only about the components and designs (software and hardware) of computer games and multimedia but also on its’ social implications such as censorships and regulations, education, and training. This would also be a platform to gather future trends and visions on multimedia games, strategies and troubleshooting.
6. Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.