Žaidimo variklis:
Žanras:
Režimai:
Išleidimo data:
Reitingas:
Metacritic įvertinimas:
Puslapis: 
http://www.starforge.com/

StarForge is a game about gathering resources, building bases, crafting anything you want, and surviving on an alien planet. Earth's star is dying and humanity transferred as much technology and resources as possible and left on a one way mission to populate another planet. StarForge was inspired by Halo, Warcraft 3, Borderlands, Terraria, and Minecraft. It borrows elements from the RTS, FPS, RPG, Voxel Builder, Tower Defense, and Physics Sandbox genres. We are building a dark and serious universe and want the player to live out their own unique story on the procedural planet.

isejo oficiali 1.0 versija . ir siaip jau 1.01 fixas. cia belaukiant no mans sky , kas to laukia tai cia manau labiausia tinkantis produktas. irgi atsitiktinai generuojama viskas, irgi infinite gali but. tik cia planetos pavirsiuj tu atsirandi su keliais irankiais kasti zeme ir kirsti medzius . o visa kita turi pats susicraftint. labai grazus voxelinis diginimas beja. zeme ne kvadratais kasasi o graziai tolygiai. gal kazkiek panasu ir i space engineers , kas lose ana nors kiek. as tai pirma versija kuria pasemiaus sita, tai nieko nezinojau kas kur ir kodel daryt ka, bet po poros video pagavau minti. turi ir medzioti ne gan greit isalksti ir miegoti ir pan ...

cia mazdaug kas kaip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFMvMrE2SqA

During the years 2073-2253, there was relative peace on earth and most funds were diverted to exploration and small bases were set up on the Moon and Mars. However, a new problem arose when earthquakes started to occur, not just on Earth, but on the Moon and Mars as well. It was later discovered that a rogue black hole had entered into a decaying orbit with the Sun. The estimates in the game show that in less than a thousand years, the gravitational tidal forces would become too great for any planet in the solar system to be habitable.

To deal with this harsh reality, the citizens of Earth created the New Space Initiative. Observatories scanned the galaxy for new habitable planets while archives of ones currently known were rechecked.

Finally, one planet was found and deemed habitable. It was named Atlas. At that time, scientists discovered how to make objects travel at almost the speed of light. However, even with the relativistic effects of near light-speed travel and medical advances in longevity, the planet was still too far away for any human to reach in one lifetime.

So, for the next 1000 years that were left, Earth sent resources to this new planet in hopes of one day sending humans there. Every corporation on Earth was required to send large quantities of equipment and weaponry. They were sent in freighters along with the sum total of human knowledge so that nothing would be forgotten. To help prepare the planet for habitation, robots were sent to seed the land with common trees, grasses, food, and shrubs.

After some time it was determined via the superluminal communicators carried by the freighters, that many of the supplies which had been sent were disappearing. Details were sparse on what was occurring, but it appeared that they were being taken by creatures that were acting in an intelligent way and these were the ones that arrived to begin with, many were lost on the way there due to unknown reasons. Despite this fact, supplies continued to be sent as too much had already been invested to turn back. Finally, warp drive was invented, allowing man to travel into the depths of space within an instant.

In the year 3085, the gameplay character will have already left Earth, chosen through a lottery system to be part of Humanity's new home. With him aboard the Lifeships, countless others travel in their cryopods, sleeping with the dream that they will be able to wake up and have a second chance. He has been chosen as one of the advance scouts that will prepare the way for the others.

After being sent ahead of the massive Lifeships, contact with them was soon lost and to make matters worse, most of the advance scouts were hit by unexpected atmospheric turbulence on the way in, scattering everyone and everything and wrecking most of what you carried. The game starts right after the lore

nuo zemes gali pakilt i kosmosa ir ten buildint toliau kiek nori. tai erdves tikrai yra. 

na turim mes daugybe tu craftinimo islikimo zaidimu. bet cia toks is retu scifi manau. ir nera tuscias kaip pvz space engineers. padaru tikrai pilna. vieni nepriesiski uztai kiti tave tikrai suvarys jei prie ju eisi nepasiruoses  :trl:

Atlas - A Planetary Study[edit]

Gravity: 0.9468g

Mean Radius: 6584km

Mass: 1.00707Earth

Atmospheric Composition:

97% Earth Density

76.68% Nitrogen

21.25% Oxygen

1.04 Argon

0.023 Carbon Dioxide

~1% Water Vapor (depends on climate)

~.001% Unknown

Atlas is on the edge of the Orion Star Cluster. Its orbit in the life bearing zone of its sun and Earth-like gravity and atmosphere made it a prime candidate for colonization.

Atlas has one moon, which seems to have collided with a very large object during the near past. This impact sheared off large chunks and hurtled many pieces into unstable orbits around Atlas that are still hitting the planet. The orbit of the moon itself requires closer long-term observation.

Among the fauna (animals) of Atlas are several numerous and highly viscious species. The Leech is most common and seems to come in many different forms; this highly territorial creature often builds underground homes that seem to be most concentrated around high density mineral and metal deposits. Little more is known.

The planet seemingly being untouched by resource gathering and one thousand years of resources from Earth yet arriving provide all necessary materials for rebuilding civilization. The resources that the moon's sheared-off pieces constantly deposit require further study; landed pieces helping to create near-surface mineral and metal deposits. These will be easy to access provided you can get past the creatures that congregate near them.

Survivor Database - Messages From Atlas

"Atlas, a place of refuge and a place of horror. If only we knew exactly what was in store for us we may have reconsidered. I am now inclined to believe the rumors that we may have sent ships to other planets - why pick so harsh a place as our best hope for survival..." - Survivor #1185 - Cause of death - Torn to shreds by the Leech.

"If anyone hears this. I built a tower. I built refuge. Come seek me, coordinates, 42,33,535 Zone 853. I will play this message until my generator dies." - Survivor #8233 - Alive

"Today I found a strange artifact and brought it home. It had interesting designs on it and is warm to the touch." - Survivor #3253 - Cause of Death - Unknown.

"It is amazing. My fortress walls extend as far as the eye can see." - Survivor #952 - Alive

"This world is deep. I lost my best friend in a hole yesterday. His screams echoed as he was swallowed whole by some sort of madness beneath the surface." - Survivor #434 - Alive

"Help! I am trapped. I can smell them... If I stay silent they won't hear me." - Survivor #43 - Cause Of Death - Starvation

"Perhaps peace will come. I remain deep in the woods. Their screams are loud but comforting." - Survivor #523 - Alive

"I enjoy the storms. It is time I bathed in nature. Atlas, how I love your beauty and grace." - Survivor #963 - Cause of Death - Torn to shreds by Unknown.

nu randu visko ..isskyrus iron ore. o be jo nieko ko reikia nepasidarysi... :yuno:  Y U NO IRON

jau kokius 5-6 zaidimo naktis miegojau ..o tai gana ilgai. o visa diena beveik lakstau po vietove ieskodamas ..IRON bet jo tiesiog nera. arba reikia kastis po zeme apie 400 m  :spit:

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.