mmc357

Pakvietimai į Lockerz.com

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

sveiki, gal galit pasakyti kame cia shaknys kad man nuo pat prisiregistravimo lockerzuose rodo tik tuscia langa ir o ptz nors as berods jau kokiems 15 zmoniu isiunciau pakvietimus? dekingas is anksto uz atsakymus

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

sveiki, gal galit pasakyti kame cia shaknys kad man nuo pat prisiregistravimo lockerzuose rodo tik tuscia langa ir o ptz nors as berods jau kokiems 15 zmoniu isiunciau pakvietimus? dekingas is anksto uz atsakymus

cheateris esi?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

cheateris esi?

sakai visi z-listeriai - chyteriai. gal nebenusisnekek, pvz as nechytinau tik suradau buda kaip isdalint tuos pakvietimus, dalinau uz tai daiktus l2 ir dauguma zmoniu kurie uzsiregino pasiliko ten, taip kad reik daugiau mastyt.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Irodymai apibraukti-

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Taip bet siame forume 90% z-listeriu cheatino.Ir tai normaliu vartotoju atzvilgiu lockerzai nesaziningi.As dar anksciau buvau ussiregistraves negu si tema atsirado tai yra 2-3men ir as tipo ne anksciau ussiregistravau?Cia AS tureciau buti vipas jeigu pagal tavo paiskinima.Nieko,issiunciau emaila i supporta paklaust ar ileis z-listerius i redeema ir isvardinau kodel turetu neleist.

Tad jus turetumete buti laimingi.

Cia tik tavo beda, kad per tiek laiko nesugebejai 20 zmoniu pakviesti....

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

sakai visi z-listeriai - chyteriai. gal nebenusisnekek, pvz as nechytinau tik suradau buda kaip isdalint tuos pakvietimus, dalinau uz tai daiktus l2 ir dauguma zmoniu kurie uzsiregino pasiliko ten, taip kad reik daugiau mastyt.

AS sakiau nevisi,o dauguma su fake emailais.Tu skiri 100% nuo 90%?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

AS sakiau nevisi,o dauguma su fake emailais.Tu skiri 100% nuo 90%?

esme parasyta posto gale.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Painkiller ziuriu visi chyteriai.. Kas kaltas kad nesugebi ikalbet zmoniu kurie uzsiregistruotu? As pvz visiem draugam siuntinejau ir kiekviena atskirai ikalbinejau kad registruotus, nes masinis kopijavimas tu kvietimu niekad nesuveikia... Matos kad tik tuos 14 metu teturi, verki cia, isvis dziaukis kad toks psl egzistuoja kur galima kazka gaut uz dyka !

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

ash pakwietes 46 zmones ir joku fake email. Turek daug draugu, kalbek ykyriai arba malonaii, cesink panas ir pakisk kad uzsiregistruotu :) Cia cytinimas? :) jai taip ash cyteris.. :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kas ruosias rasyt i emaila kad dar nenuime PTZ?

Gi praeitam psl yra gautas atsakymas, jog jie viska tvarko... Pakentet reikia kelias dienas ir tada jau ziuret, jei prades nuiminet visiem o kazkuriam is musu nenuimtu tada rasinet jiem ten...

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Gi praeitam psl yra gautas atsakymas, jog jie viska tvarko... Pakentet reikia kelias dienas ir tada jau ziuret, jei prades nuiminet visiem o kazkuriam is musu nenuimtu tada rasinet jiem ten...

Hallway'iui raso kad jei nenueme PTZ po prizu pildymo praneskit i emaila.

Happy Wednesday members!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our latest Z-List redemption -- our largest redemption yet! You will receive your prize even if your receipt is missing an order number or has a #0 on it. If PTZ do not appear to have been deducted from your account after your redemption, please email us and we will investigate. Please be patient as we process all your orders and get the gifts on their way to you.

Redagavo lama2

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos