realsense

GIDAS:subraizytu disku atgaivinimas

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nesamonė čia su tuo microvave, ant bajeriaus grynai xD bet geras vistiek.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

kiausyni iskepsi ant disko daugiau nieko jauciu bet gal ka gali zinot reiks pabandyt gal o kas garantuos kad nesproks nieks ?? :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

buvau susidures su sia problema ir radau iseiti, gal ir kitiems bus naudos.

1.paimam subraizyta diska

2.uztepam ant jo dantu pastos(is tos puses kurios nuskaitoma) visa jo plota padengiam

3.padedam ir palaukiam 5 min.

4.nuplaunam ir nuvalom svelniu skudureliu.

visas sis procesa nupoliruoja jusu cd/dvd diska ir prikelia naujam gyvenimui

sitas yra nesamone bandziau o situ man pavyko:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/822040/remov...y_cd_scratches/

nu cia panasei bet daugiau ingridientu...

visalaik geimas ant vienos vietos pastrigdavo (kai kraunas 2 sovinius uzkrauna ir viskas) o kai ta padariau visa perejau ir nepastrigo

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ždž tegu pirma, bent kokių įrodymų turi, kad tipo veikia diskas. Privelia kažkokių nesamonių.. aš jau tikrai tų visų nivea nesamonių nepirkčiau vien dėl to, kad veltui išvaistyčiau laiką ir vistiek neveiktų. Čia reik įrodymų..

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

na ju ne specialiai perki o ta ar kazka panasaus i ta ka rode.

nu pvz bet koki "po skutimosi balsama" paimk ir nereik ten tokiu butent kur parasyta.

pastos betkokios, o del to kremo tai ar systra ar mama gi turi tai ten ant pirsto kiek paimi ir viskas.

ir reik dar po skutimosi ar pries nu nzn bet kur su skutimosi tik kad skysto sauksteli arbatini idedi ir viskas.

as su tokiom alternatyvom isgydziau 4kompaktus

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Netikiu kad dantu pasta gydo disku... Sutinku kad diska nupoleruoja cia nesigincinu ,bet kad veikia netikiu :/

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nu net nzn kaip tau irodyti nes as kol nepabandziau tol netikejau.

jei paprastai tik su pasta tai sakau man neisejo bet kur cia buvau nuoroda idejas tai isejo.

gali prireikti antra karta padaryti jei jau labai ten kazkas susivare...

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Na ka as ir isbandziau ir dabar ziuresiu kas bus, jei ka naudojau vaikiska dantu pasta kazkur 7-8m. vaijkams. :lol: Ziursim ar nebus per stipri pasta :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

hm reiks ir man pabandyti su pasta :D turiu Originalu tekena5, skaite viska ok, kompaktas atrodo nesubraizytas, bet pakimba ties "namco" nesamone :D ir ant visu konsoliu taspats, o veikt veike seniau.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

as xbox1 zaidimus 10 orgu surizikavau ir visus padariau kaip jau anksciau minejau. Surizikavau ir nenusivyliau viskas daug geriau veikia o kas neoasileido tas pasileidzia

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos