Shotgun

Extract .iso game content

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Su kokia programa pasiulytumet isextractint is zaidimo iso esancius failus? Nes BF3 turi HD teksturas 1 DVD, o jas reikia susikelt i hdd, Dekui.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Jei gerai supratau ko nori tai berods iso2god turejo sia funkcija.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Jei gerai supratau ko nori tai berods iso2god turejo sia funkcija.

Negerai supratai. ISO2GOD daro God konteinerius ir cia yra is visai kitos "simfonijos".

Man reikia, kad failus, kurie yra .iso faile, butu galima issikelti. Anksciau buvo programele Wx360, bet dabar jos nerandu..

Pvz kaip buvo Forza 3 antras diskas, kuriam buvo papildomos masinos (DLC) ir jas is 2 disko isemus tiesiogiai buvo galima susikelt i x'o HDD.

Redagavo Shotgun

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

PowerISO

Gerai, kad taip lengva butu :( is visu failu per power iso matosi tik ~50mb, taigi truksta 7GB+ :D

Reikia gi specialiai x'ui programos zmones, o ne pc.. Pakomentuokit prasau tie, kurie turi JTAG'a ir tikrai zino apie ka kalba eina, speliojimu nereikia.. Dekui.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prašom :)

Nu va, zmogus, kaip zmogus :) Dar net numetei iskart ir parsisisut. Dekui!

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nu va, zmogus, kaip zmogus :D Dar net numetei iskart ir parsisisut. Dekui!

gal galetum koki trumputi tutorial parasyt kaip istraukt ir imest i xboxa?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Well i tried to send game to usb drive but will not play as it asks for disk 1 ect ect ect...

What i`m trying now is installing on HDD1..This is what i am doing...

1..Extract both iso to pc

2..use iso2god1.3.6 and convert Battlefield3 disc2 to pc hdd

3..when finished transfer that GOD dir (45410950) to Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/

4..I used Flash FXP...This will take about 30mins

5..Extract content folder from iso disc1 and send to Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/45410950

6..Play game from HDD1

If you dont use Flash use Party Buffalo instead..

THIS WORKS 100% AS I HAVE PLAYED A FEW LEVELS

Redagavo ERRORs

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Well i tried to send game to usb drive but will not play as it asks for disk 1 ect ect ect...

What i`m trying now is installing on HDD1..This is what i am doing...

1..Extract both iso to pc

2..use iso2god1.3.6 and convert Battlefield3 disc2 to pc hdd

3..when finished transfer that GOD dir (45410950) to Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/

4..I used Flash FXP...This will take about 30mins

5..Extract content folder from iso disc1 and send to Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/45410950

6..Play game from HDD1

If you dont use Flash use Party Buffalo instead..

THIS WORKS 100% AS I HAVE PLAYED A FEW LEVELS

o ar galeciau zaisti is isorinio hdd? i vidini hdd ikelciau 45410950 su content folderiu jame.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

As zaidziu visus game su hd texturom taip, kadangi nenaudoju orginaliu hdd ir pan, tik usb 1tb hdd, tai as isextraktinu su exiso programa, kuri yra begalo puiki, greita ir lengva naudotis, kaikurie zaidimai is 8,13gb isextraktinus uzema viso labo 5-6gb, kaikurie ir 7gb.

Procedura tokia kokia as naudoju:

KAI VIENAME DISKE BUNA HD CONTENT IR MULTIPLAYER

1. Isextraktinu abu cd (su exiso), failai atrodys taip: bf3cd1(gali skirtis nuo jusu bet jokio skirtumo, svarbu kad jame butu default.xex failas), ir toje pacioje kategorijoje bus daugiau folderiu kaip : images, content ir pan.

2. abudu folderius isextraktintus (pvz: bf3cd1 ir bf3cd2) imetu i savo usb hdd, i savo sukurta kategorija "games" (pavadinimas seip sukurtas, nuoroda atrodo taip : usb:/games/)

3. tada is antro arba kuriame yra tas hd content folderis pvz: bf3cd2/content , as ji kopijuoju i usb root, kitaip sakant atrodys taip: usb/content/000000000/54363456345/45343534 (jusu atvieju skirsis).

4.Isijungiu fsd, ar xex menu, ir paleidziu singleplayer diska ( ijungiu default.xex, faila.) ir zaidziu, visa magija.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos