SoulReaver

Warranty Expires for Launch Xbox 360s

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nuotrauka

Starting today, if you get the RROD, you're SOL.

By Will Tuttle | Feb. 2, 2009

Destructoid is reporting that a call to Microsoft support this morning confirmed a terrifying rumor that the warranty for launch-day Xbox 360s has finally expired. From today forward, you'll need to pay $119 if you want to get your Xbox 360 repaired, although Microsoft appears to be doing its part to help customers during the recession. If you place your repair order online, it'll only set you back $99 to have it take care of. It looks like the Red Ring of Death just got a lot more expensive for some people.

Will says: Well, we all knew this day would come eventually, but at least we're now at the point where someone who bought a launch-day 360 could buy a brand-new one for just a bit more than repairing his or her old one. With the new Jasper revision hitting store shelves last year, it's a perfect time to upgrade to a quieter, cooler machine. Still, it's a shame that it hasn't been three years of non-stop gaming for the people affected by this announcement. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of them had to have their Xbox 360 repaired more than once since it launched. I know that my launch day system died after about two years and still sounds like it's ready to explode every time I play a game for more than an hour.

How many Xbox 360s have you gone through?

Source: Link

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Nu wo wo MS vel rado kur pinigu pasirinkt.. Kam td isvis ta garantija reikalinga jei reikes moket uz ja? Jie patys pridare klaidu kurdami aparata ir dbr pinigus ima uz gedimus.. Galetu bent jasperiam sita dalyka taikyt, o senosiom konsolem keist kaip keite..

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

hmm... tai db jei uzlinks x'as pirktas BMS'e tai jau nenunesi ir nepasakysi kad sugedo? Man atrodo jie vistiek duos kita.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

hmm... tai db jei uzlinks x'as pirktas BMS'e tai jau nenunesi ir nepasakysi kad sugedo? Man atrodo jie vistiek duos kita.

visiskai taip, xbox'ui galioja 12 men (tiksliai nezinau) normali garantija, o Microsoft'as taike praplesta 3 metu garantija del RRoD, kuri dabar pasibaige

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Cia raso kad garantija baigias LAUNCH konsolems (t.y pacios pirmosios isleistos 05-06 metais)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.