scalman

SONY konsoliu naujienos !

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Teks dar apie puse metu palaukt kol Liteuvoj atpigs, todel nesidziaukit per anksti.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Today Sony has debunked the recent PlayStation Cloud rumor via IGN.

For those unaware, PlayStation Cloud was reported to be a PlayStation Network portal that collects your saves, stats, and trophies for the world to see

"I have recently talked to a very trusted source (he works at Sony) and he told me about PlayStation Cloud. If you don't believe me then I suggest you scroll down because I have something that can prove to you I'm not lying. It was given to me by my source.

I'm not going to say from who because I promised not to say but here are some of the things I know about PlayStation Cloud.

PlayStation Cloud is like your PlayStation Network portal. It will have all your data and info like.

- Save game data

- PlayStation Home data

- PlayStation Network Game Statistics

- Registered hardware and software

- In-game Screenshots

- Video captured using the Youtube uploading feature

You can access your save game data from any PS3 however, the main PS3 with that save data has to be on to make sure that there aren't multiple different versions of your save data.

There will also be other features like what the one person posted about, the news feed thing to help PlayStation Network become more social. The news feed tells you what's going on with your friends. The point of this from what I was told was so that people have more incentive to get trophies if you hear that your friend is like 5 levels higher than you, it will make you want to outdo him.

Before the only way you would have known is if you checked their profile. This also works with PlayStation Home too, when you change your space or get a new space it will pop-up on the news feed so that people know and can log on to home and access your space. News feed shows who becomes friends, tells you what they are playing, watching or looking at.

They are also creating a group system through PlayStation Cloud just like FaceBook and Steams however this one will allow you to create clan groups too and let you connect it with your PlayStation Home Club House.

You can use PlayStation Cloud to stream movies, videos and other forms of media to other PS3. You can even watch videos stored on your hard drive with your PlayStation Network friends however it's sort of more of a home feature because it will send your friends into your Home space.

According to my source you will either see the update in the middle of the summer to the end. They were supposed to talk about it at E3 but it wasn't ready. Which was why Sony was late at E3 and still ended at the same time at E3 that they were supposed losing 10 minutes of content and why if you look at the email from PlayStation it talks about software updates for during E3 and nothing regarding it was announced."

Nuotrauka

Sony's PlayStation Phone to Arrive This Fall?

Wondering how long you'll have to wait until you can play PlayStation games on a certain phone? How does this fall sound? Below is what is known to date:

- Sony refused Sony Ericsson rights to use the brand name 'PlayStation' for a PSP Phone they were planning to make.

- The new Sony Ericsson Satio can run PlayStation games.

- The Sony Ericsson Satio was revealed at the Red Dot Museum in Singapore.

- The Sony Ericsson Satio is expected to be released this fall worldwide and will have downloadable applications available so it will also be a huge contender to the iPhone.

- It was revealed that the phone could run PlayStation games when Hirokazu Ishizuka, Sony Ericsson's Corporate Vice President and Head of Asia Pacific Region said in the announcement:

"I think we are very confident of our own solution- entertainment unlimited. Not only music entertainment experience but also imaging, cyber-shot technology and we have a 12.1 megapixels camera.

On top of that, you can enjoy your PlayStation games so therefore this product is so powerful and we are very confident of this product's success."

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

taigi visai galimas daiktas kad sitas "telefonas" ,gales paleisti ir ps zaidimus,nors aisku niekas netiki kad jis paleistu psp,ar ps2 zaidimus,bet visa igali buti kad bus galima atsisiuti psx zaidimus kaip dabar is psn galima. 12.1 mpx !!!! :)

taigi 3.5' ekranas, beveik toks pats kaip ir psp go 3.8' .640x360 netgi daugiau uz psp go 482x272,taigi galingas monstras. tureti tokius du daiktus kisenej manau butu visai cool :)

Killzone 3 for PlayStation 3 is in Development

According to Dutch site PS3Hype, there was a small gaming event in Amsterdam, where they met with game studio developers in the Netherlands.

During this event, one of the developers from Guerrilla Games (Killzone 2) mentioned Killzone 3.

Then asked someone close to Guerrilla Games about the co-op patch for Killzone 2 and this is what he said, to quote:

"They [Guerrilla Games] are really kicking themselves because of that. They have a handful of developers working on updates, and patches for Killzone 2, but I doubt we´ll see co-op patch.

The problem is the seamless loading. Cross console synching seems to be an issue - but from what I gather the key developers of Killzone 2 are working on a new project."

They asked him if he was referring to Killzone 3, and he said:

"Ahh, well - I can´t say for sure, but it seems very likely. They have a team working on writing up algorithms, and modifying the Killzone 2 engine, and a select few working on a story. It hasn't been confirmed but for now, we suspect that Guerrilla Games is indeed working on Killzone 3."

KILLZONE 3 !!!!!! o jie dar kalbejo kad isspaude viska is ps3 :)

Final Fantasy VII PSN Release Results In Over 100,000 New Aeris Deaths

Square Enix's Final Fantasy VII has become the "fastest selling PS one title on PlayStation Network since the game launched" accumulating over 100,000 downloads for the PlayStation 3 and PSP following its addition to the North American PlayStation Store.

Final Fantasy VII, originally released on the PlayStation in 1997, hit the PlayStation Store on June 2nd. Over 100,000 downloads in a fortnight is a nice haul for Square Enix and Sony Computer Entertainment, considering the classic Japanese role-playing game was released at the premium PS one Classics price of $9.99 USD.

Sony announced today it will continue its plans for more PS one releases, confirming Wild Arms 2, Mobile Light Force (aka Psikyo's shooting game Gunbird) and Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol as upcoming, undated releases.

taigi per 100 000 FF VII downloadu ,jie tiesiog idejo 97 metu hita,patys neisleido nieko,o kiek uzdirbo?!! o dar sako kad digital zaidimai neis,kur dar daugiau galima parduot sitiek jei ne digital budu? :) 100 000 x 9.99$ = :)

ir cia tik vienas zaidimas

visa tai reiskia kad ar per anksti psn pasirodyt ps2 zaidimam,bet kada nors vistiek bus ir jie.

PSN-exclusive Punisher dated

Posted By: wraggster

The Punisher: No Mercy will launch on the US PSN on July 2 for $9.99, says developer Zen Studios and it should know.

The game runs on the Unreal Engine 3, and is "designed with fast-paced online multiplayer FPS action in mind", according to the PR.

"With inspiration rooted in the Punisher's rich Marvel Comics history, the game allows players to choose from an eclectic mix of Punisher allies and villains. Battle arenas span from shipyards rife with contraband to the "birthplace" of the Punisher's arch enemy, Jigsaw, and up to eight players can blast away at each other in a variety of solo and team-based missions," says the developer.

There's a load of screenshots right here, and it looks pretty cool for a download-only title. Without a UK release announcement though, the official date over here remains to be "spring".

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

atrodo visai gerai,psn exclusivas,greitas,pilnas veiksmo MP shooteris

PSN duomenys

Yup. Time for another instalment of PSN: By The Numbers, your semi-regular update of all things to do with the PlayStation Network. Time to get ready. Get ready for numbers.

1. As of this week, there are now 25 million registered users on the PlayStation Network. Now, that doesn't mean there are 25 million individual users - I've got three accounts, for example - so if you trim that number down to around 12-15 million, you're probably getting closer to a more useful number.

2. Over 500 million things have been downloaded since the PSN launched. That includes everything, from games to add-ons to wallpaper.

3. The PlayStation Store currently has 200 games, 1,900 movies and 9,000 TV episodes (and other forms of "original programming). 9,000? That number got real high, real quick.

And there you have it! Hopefully enjoyed reading numbers as much as we enjoyed writing about them.

PSP Games That Can Detect Custom Firmware Out Now

Some very interesting news i found at pspita who in turn got it from french site pspgen:

Heres the translated details:

Sony and the software house to pass counterattack. E 'of the news yesterday that the game Evangelion: Jo, for now this only on the Japanese market, is able to recognize the presence of the PSP Custom Firmware that is started. This is done by making a check on the RAM of the console, and whether this is positive, the game will not start. The solution to the problem might be but just around the corner. Like the CF-A 5.02GEN has a feature that allows you to emulate an official firmware, soon also the last 5.50GEN CF will benefit from this option.

We will keep you updated when new.

taigi nauji psp zaidimai atpazins jei psps bus cfw,bet yra spec cfw kurios to pades isvengti.tas gerai Redagavo ViPeRkillz

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Turn PlayStation Controller Into Wii Remote

Nuotrauka

Don't like the Wii's Classic Controller? Not thrilled with the GameCube controller? Or the Club Nintendo SNES controller?

Save for the Wii Remote itself, those were pretty much the only options. Well, no! Now you can play Wii games with a PlayStation or PlayStation 2 controller with this fancy adaptor. Priced at ¥1,785 (US$18.50).

tagi zaisti wii zaidimus dabar galima ir su ps1, ps2 pulteliais :mad2:

Alleged PS3 Slim Details Leaked, Forecasted to Arrive This Fall

Sviezios naujienos apie PS3 Slim !!

It still has Blu-ray, it still has wireless, it still has bluetooth and it still has gigabit ethernet. "OtherOS" support has been removed.

You still get 2 USB ports.

Hard drive sizes will be bigger, it will come in 120Gb and 250Gb flavors. It's still replaceable and will actually be slightly easier as it has been relocated to the front of the console.

It will NOT have any "new" features, such as backwards compatibility or enhanced peripheral support. It's just a PS3, but slightly smaller and cheaper. The power supply is still internal, but a different power cable will be used.

Rear ports are still the same: 1x HDMI, 1x Sony AV port, 1x Optical, 1x Ethernet. And of course a power port. Release date and official announcement are not final.

Price is undetermined, but make no mistake, this is a "slimmed" PS3 in every sense of the word. It's as cheap as can possibly be, so expect it to launch with a smaller price tag than what you're paying now in your respective territories.

Internally, several daughter boards have been removed, but all functionality is still there. This is due to a more advanced manufacturing process. It still uses a few extra boards, though, we're not quite at PSTwo levels yet.

A cheaper Blu-ray drive is being used. It wont be any slower, but expect to see similar issues that another competitor had a while ago. Touch-sensitive buttons on the front for power/eject are gone in favor of cheaper push buttons.

It has a slightly different startup screen. Only slightly. It's about 50% smaller than current PS3s. It wont be called the "PS3 Slim". The PS1 "slim" and the PS2 "slim" were never officially called the "slim", either.

In short: It's a smaller PS3, but that's it. No new features, no special hardware, just smaller and cheaper. And it wont have sex with you.

Cross-game chat is in the works as part of Firmware 3.0. It wont be out during the summer, but assuming all goes well, it will be out well before the holidays.

Current timeframe places it around September, but it's still very much a WIP. If there are any major delays, that will slip and if there are very few delays at all, it might even arrive earlier, but don't bank on it as it is a lot more complicated than you might imagine.

At this point, it's working quite well in the labs and supports several players at once. It's targeted to work with all past and future games that support ingame XMB, much like text chat.

I'm not a betting man, but I wouldn't be surprised if the "slim" shipped with this firmware installed (that doesn't mean the slim will come first, remember).

Who said the 3000 wasn't being phased out? It will be and sooner than you realize. However, the PSP Go isn't what's replacing it. The 4000 is. And yes, it will have a UMD drive. And similar to the PS3 "slim", it's nothing to actually get excited about.

Keep a very close eye on the hard drives shipped with newer PS3's. In a few months (or possibly sooner), something strange is going to start happening.

There you have it, folks. That's it, I'm done, I'm outta here. If you have any more questions, you'll just have to wait like everyone else.

This account is gone, never to be logged into again. You might see me in a few months time when I've got something even more awesome to tell you, but it wont be from this account, and it probably wont even be on this site. Adios!

'Drake's Fortune' set for big screen

Columbia adapting the video game for feature film

By Borys Kit

June 25, 2009, 11:00 PM ET

Columbia has found "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune."

The studio is developing the action-adventure video game for a feature film, setting Kyle Ward to pen the adaptation that would be produced by Avi Arad, Charles Roven, Ari Arad and Alex Gartner.

The story follows a descendent of explorer Sir Francis Drake, a treasure hunter named Nate Drake who believes he has learned the whereabouts of El Dorado, the fabled South American golden city, from a cursed golden statue. The search becomes competitive when a rival hunter joins the fray, then is racheted up several notches when creatures -- actually mutated descendants of Spaniards and Nazis -- begin attacking those hoping to learn the treasure's true secrets.

The game, from Sony Computer Entertainment, sold 1 million copies in the first 10 weeks of its release at the end of 2007

Ward, repped by CAA and Benderspink, is making a name for himself in the game-to-film world, having written "Kane & Lynch" for Lionsgate (Bruce Willis is attached to star) and getting hired to work on "Hitman 2" for 20th Century Fox.

The Arads, through their Arad Prods., are developing "Maximum Ride" set up at Columbia. The adaptation of the James Patterson book has Catherine Hardwicke attached to direct.

Roven and Gartner's Atlas Entertainment banner has the Nicolas Cage period horror pic "Season of the Witch" due out this year.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai kaip as supratau naujas PS3 bus geresnis uz sena tik, kad didesne talpa ir viskas?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai kaip as supratau naujas PS3 bus geresnis uz sena tik, kad didesne talpa ir viskas?

o kuom dar turi but geresnis? :D , juk ta pati konsole,nebus other OS funkcijos,siaip viskas tas pats tik daug mazesniam korpuse,na kaip ir ps2 buvo,ir tas jau yra gerai,tiem kas dar neturi ps3 aisku. siaip ir kaina juk bus mazesne,o daiktas naujas ,taigi labai gerai

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

kvailas tikriausiai klausimas, o kas tas "otherOS"? :D

Ne į temą

Kita Operacine Sistema

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

kvailas tikriausiai klausimas, o kas tas "otherOS"? :D

Nu y PS3 gali Linux insirasyt :D. Kazkas tokio, kad bus negalima ysirasyt linuxu y ps3 slim.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

aaaaaaaaaa. kazka masciau panasaus bet norejau isitikinti :D aciu uz atsakymus :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Idomu ar paprastus ps3 dar gamins td

Manau, kad gamins(bent jau man taip atrodo), nes cia PS be keleto funkciju,bet didesne talpa ir mazesne kaina.Bus kaip du PS3 su siek tiek skirtingom funkcijom.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Manau, kad gamins(bent jau man taip atrodo), nes cia PS be keleto funkciju,bet didesne talpa ir mazesne kaina.Bus kaip du PS3 su siek tiek skirtingom funkcijom.

na kazi ar gamins jei jiem nauja pagamint daug pengviau ir pigiau.gal kuri laika dar,juk ir kaina kaip tik mazins ir fatui,bet manau neilgai,kaip ir su senesniais ps3 modeliais,atsirado nauji 40gb ir nebegamino tu senesniu,taip ir cia,kam jiem leist dvigubas islaidas.jei vistiek pirks ta kurio mazesne kaina,ir del to kad mazesnis,dabar pasakykit kas pirks nauja ps3 stora,brangesni jei gales paimt nauja slima,mazesni,didesniu hdd ir pigesni,juk pagrindas yra kas? zaidimai ir HDD, na ir psn,o jie butent ir paliks naujam slime tai kas yra visu naudojama pagrinde

apskritai keista situacija gausis kai iseis PSP go ,jo kaina UK skelbiama bus 200-230£ o tai yra tikrai daug,dabar nauja ps3 80gb be jokiu papildomu priedu gali uz 250-270 paimt is parduotuves,o tai jei kaina mazins kaip sako,tai ps3 bus pigesnis uz nauja PSP Go ? wtf !!

Sony's Expanded PlayStation Network May Debut Spring 2010

Nuotrauka

Copy this whole post to another site

Slurp cancel

sending request

Sony CEO Howard Stringer and his underlings have been teasing an expanded, product line-wide PlayStation Network for years. That broader service, leaping from the PSP and PlayStation 3 to Sony branded televisions and other gadgets, might hit next year.

According to a Fortune report, it was PlayStation boss Kaz Hirai that said the bigger PlayStation Network should rear its head next Spring. The service is said to make Sony devices "talk to each other efficiently," according to Stringer, that it will make it easier to handle digital camera images, edit video, share content and store whatever it is you download from a Sony device.

Fortune also reports that Sony has designs on making acquisitions that would "accelerate the effort," but plans to "start small" and roll out the new PlayStation Network over time.

taigi nuo kito pavasario visi sony prietaisai "kalbesis" tarpusavi .taigi jei turi tik kelis sony irenginius manau noresi jiem nupirkti ir draugu,kad jie turetu su kuo bendraut taip sakant,jau dabar mob tel jungiasi su ps3,ar gauna psn downloadus,ir tai yra labai gerai,sujungti viskas i viena tinkla :D

sony telikai ne tik gales rodyt ps3 vaizda bet ir bendraus tarpusavi,galbut psn bus paciuose telikuose,net nereiks konsoliu tam,kad paziuret filma ar muzika paklausyt,atrodo gan gera ideja,zaidimus palikt konsolei,o i telika galesi siustis visa media ir ziureti tiesiai is jo nenaudojant pacio ps3

Industry Figures Share Michael Jackson Memories, From E3 To Neverland

By Stephen Totilo, 11:40 AM on Fri Jun 26 2009, 2,183 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)

Slurp cancel

sending request

Yesterday's passing of pop superstar Michael Jackson has provoked widespread reminiscences. Today, leading game reporters and game designer Dave Perry recalled when they crossed paths with the King of Pop.

In addition to starring in a few video games, Michael Jackson appeared at the first E3 more than a decade ago. GTTV's Geoff Keighley recalled the event to Kotaku:

"Michael showed up at the first PlayStation E3 party in 1995 as a surprise guest of Mickey Schulhof, the then-CEO of Sony. There were rumors he was going to perform, but as far as I recall he never actually took the stage. Instead, he walked around the party and spent most of his time holed up inside the ice cream parlor on the backlot. I seem to recall he was also caught sitting down and playing the arcade version of the original Ridge Racer that was set up at the party."

Electric Playground host Victor Lucas was also at that E3 and shared his memory with Kotaku:

"He was at the first ever E3 Sony party in 1995 and it was at one of their studio backlots so it was set against a fake small town street with fake little shops. There were games in some of the fake shops, some PlayStation standees and some arcade machines. [Former Sony Computer Entertainment president] Steve Race had given a short speech thanking everyone for coming and how exciting it was for Sony to be entering this new era for their business.

"A band started playing on a stage after that, and I remember rumors being whispered that Michael Jackson was going to perform. He didn't, but I remember a small crowd had gathered around one of the fake shops, peering into the windows. I took a look inside and there he was sitting down and it looked like he was being catered to by at least a half dozen people in his entourage. Eventually he stood up and started playing a game machine in that room. I remember people saying he wasn't going to come out of there, so I moved on and walked around the rest of the party.

"The Sony party that year was big but much smaller than they grew to be over subsequent years at E3, so it didn't take long to circle the party and eventually get back to where Jackson was. Only, when I got back, he wasn't in the fake shop anymore, so I turned the fake street corner and almost walked into him and his entourage as they walked down the street. It was weird. It was like a force field had been built around them and a circle of people had given Michael Jackson 20 feet of space as they followed him. He walked down the fake street, stopping now and then to play a game or two. He didn't perform. All he did was walk around and check out games and wave, smile and say hello to people.

"We were all pretty blown away—a bunch of developers and brand new game journalists were in the presence of pop culture royalty. And as I left the party, collecting my PlayStation Polygon-Man t-shirt and still buzzing about being mere feet away from Michael Jackson, one of the most famous people the world has ever known, I remember thinking how big the videogame industry was already and wondering how big it was going to grow..."

Game designer Dave Perry had a more personal memory, one he shared on his blog today. Perry recounts a story of visits to the star's home at Neverland Ranch, Jackson's playful behavior around his kids and... an egg fight.

Michael Jackson was a gamer, he wanted me to come up to Neverland and talk to him about games. The first time I went up and after walking in the door he handed me a black plastic trash bag and told me to put it on. I was like, "HUH?" He started putting his trash bag on. Then one of his staff walked in with a giant PILE of eggs. A bunch of his friends came in (wearing the requisite black trash bags) and we all went into the garden area and started a giant egg fight. I threw my first egg FULL FORCE (I have long arms), then the world went into bullet-time, I thought, "Oh No!", as I saw the egg flying full speed towards his son's face, and I noticed they were filming everything for Michael's home video collection (so they'd know who did it!) What a great start to make his son cry. Luckily, it whizzed right by his ear missing him by millimeters. I then went into "Here, take this" as I performed the lamest egg throws you've ever seen. So everyone survived, and I was invited to stay.

There's much more from Perry about his view of a Michael Jackson he very much respected over at Perry's blog.

Jackson was a historic and controversial figure, sure to be missed by many. While his connections to the gaming industry were few compared to his influences on music and television, his influence has registered throughout entertainment.

jo kai visada dabar visi prades prisiminti kur kada mate,sutike,kalbeja su MJ

Sony Comments on the Passing of Michael Jackson

Pop Star Michael Jackson passed away yesterday at the young age of 50, and Sony has officially commented on the tragic event, as follows:

Press Release: NEW YORK, NY - June 25, 2009 - Michael Jackson, one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of all-time, leaves an indelible imprint on popular music and culture.

Commenting on his passing, Sir Howard Stringer, Chairman, CEO and President, Sony Corporation, said: "Michael Jackson was a brilliant troubadour for his generation, a genius whose music reflected the passion and creativity of an era.

His artistry and magnetism changed the music landscape forever. We have been profoundly affected by his originality, creativity and amazing body of work. The entire Sony family extends our deepest condolences to his family and to the millions of fans around the world who loved him."

Rolf Schmidt-Holtz, CEO, Sony Music Entertainment, said: "Michael Jackson's unsurpassed artistry and beloved music brought joy to every corner of the world.

We join today with his millions of fans in expressing our profound sadness and we offer our deepest condolences to his family and loved ones. It was a true privilege for all of us in the Sony Music family to work with one of the most talented superstars in the history of music. We will miss him greatly."

Martin Bandier, Chairman & CEO of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, said: "Michael was the kind of amazing talent that comes along once in a lifetime. He was an incredible recording artist, an insightful businessman, an unmatched performer, and a true icon. To all of us at Sony/ATV Music Publishing, he was also a trusted and passionate partner, who was very proud of our accomplishments. He will be dearly missed. We wish his children and entire family our deepest condolences."

Five of Jackson's solo albums - "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous" and "HIStory," all with Epic Records, a Sony Music label - are among the top-sellers of all time. During his extraordinary career, he sold an estimated 750 million records worldwide, released 13 No.1 singles and became one of a handful of artists to be inducted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records recognized Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and "Thriller" as the Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award's Artist of the Century Award.

Michael Jackson started in the music business at the age of 11 with his brothers as a member of the Jackson 5. In the early 1980s, he defined the art form of music video with such ground-breaking videos as "Billie Jean," "Beat It" and the epic "Thriller." Jackson's sound, style and dance moves inspired subsequent generations of pop, soul, R&B and hip-hop artists.

Guide: PS3 Backup Tool Reloaded - NO 99% ERRORS!

Submitter: Giulio19992 - 8 hours ago (http://www.youtube.com)

Site Tags: ps3 hacks guide ps3 backup tool reloaded 99% errors

Category: PS3 Hacks

OK, do you remember the OLD PS3 Backup Tool? I've updated it, and now you can successfully write mixed backups on your PS3.

The new method mixes not all parts like before, but only half. Doing so, the PS3 recognizes the backup and restore, not only the "Integral" part, but even the part (50%) you added.

So the new formula is:

archive.dat + archive_XX.dat = INJECTOR

archive2.dat + archive2_XX.dat = DATA TO WRITE

You need the INJECTOR to begin the Write process. If you don't add Archive2.dat to your backup the PS3 writes the INJECTOR only. You need to create yourself the INJECTOR, in fact, it's unique for backups. If you have an old INJECTOR you can use it.

Here's a video demonstrating the process, with a guide below:

Nuotrauka

inFamous Home Space Coming Soon

Nuotrauka

By Mike Fahey, 1:20 PM on Fri Jun 26 2009, 753 views (Edit post, Set to draft, Slurp)

Slurp cancel

sending request

Snuck in at the very bottom of a post on important inFamous facts and figures, Sony has announced that Sucker Punch's free-roaming superhero game would soon be getting its own home in PlayStation Home.

The announcement is hidden at the bottom of an otherwise unspectacular post regarding some fun facts and figures that Game Informer printed in their July issue. Along with statistics regarding the number of babies born during the game's development (10) and the fact that the development team prefers diet Coke to diet Pepsi is the news that the inFamous demo was the fastest demo to reach the 1 million milestone on the PlayStation Network, and of course a mention of the PlayStation Home space.

One wonders why these big name game Home spaces aren't launched with the games, instead of a couple of months after. Wouldn't it serve as better marketing for the game, helping to get more people excited about its release? Will this ever actually happen, or will Home continue to feel like an afterthought?

While the only pic we currently have of the space, which includes areas to explore and a new mini-game, is the tiny one you see above, Sony's post on the matter assures us that more details to come. We cannot wait...much longer than we already have.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Bet kaip jis gali paleist MGS4 4GB flash kortelej? Nesupratau kaip cia jis viska padare. Ykele pora failu po ~180 mb ir jau tipo veikia? Ar cia kas nors dar y harda yrasyta? Jei viskas normalei veiks tai gal jau bus galima atsisiust ps3 backupus over internet?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.