refresh

normaliai neatsidaro dvd-romas

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Jau kokia savaitė nežaidžiau boxu(nes parėjo e65), šnd įsijungiu box'ą nustenbu, veikia, paspaudžiu open tray, pradeda streikuoti ir vėl taspats eror'as. Paspaudžiant, kad atsidarytų dvd-rom jis arba neatsidaro arba atsidaro drebėdamas, arba atsidaro išvis nepilnai, kas tai galėtų būti? Kaip sutaisyti e65? Yra kokių šansų, kad pats susitvarkys boxas? Kiek naujo romo dėjimas kainuoja? Kuo skiriasi e65, nuo e75?

Redagavo refresh

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

E65: DVD Drive Error - Dvd drive is not DMA configured :Wrong firmware, dvd is without f/w chip, etc. This can also be caused by the tray not being fully closed on boot.

E75: Ethernet Error - Couldn't read ethernet phy vendor: Strange but sometimes caused by the DVD drive not being connected properly.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

kaip sutvarkyt e65?

if u dumped the firmware correct then u have good chance to replace u'r bricked drive, other option is external programmer, you need to desolder the firmware chip and reflash it (hitachi only).

A: E65 has to come from somewhere, and it's usually a bad firmware. if you are lucky you can extract the key by dumping the flash chip with a programmer, but if you can't get the key, there is no way to fix or replace the drive, period.

B:how do i do that *sorry im a n00b at flashing*

A:by purchasing an external programmer, desoldering the flash chip, reading it out in the external programmer.

first try dumping the firmware on a PC to see if there's a valid key in the flash (fwtoolbox can show the key).

The other day I started getting E64 and E65. I got it everytime I started up my 360. I read somewhere that pluging the sata cable in while the 360 is on can make it work. So I tried it and now my box works perfectly. I just thought I would share with people having E64 and E65 troubles.

This kind of error may be fixed with either flashing the drive again or just changing the sata cable...i had some cases that is was in fact the sata cable that was faulty... changed with another and never got the error again...

Redagavo aibo77

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.