wader

Ninja Gaiden 3

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Team Ninja has announced Ninja Gaiden III behind closed doors at the Tokyo Game Show, with the next instalment in the action series now confirmed to be in development.

While it'll come as little surprise that the series will continue it will mark the first game without the involvement of front-man Tomonobu Itagaki, who left developer Team Ninja shortly after the release of Ninja Gaiden II.

Nuotrauka

More recently, Team Ninja worked on the successful reimagining of Samus Aran for Metroid: Other M.

Tecmo Koei confirmed to IGN that Ninja Gaiden III does indeed exist but no other details to share and couldn't reveal what platforms the game would be coming to, though Videogamer were in attendance and said the game is set to have a darker tone.

Expect more on Ninja Gaiden III to filter through as the Tokyo Game Show continues. For all the coverage on the show check out our event page.

Na ka, dar viena gera naujiena konsolininkam :D)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

ohh shii... ir vėl nervingi vakari prie konsolės kai negali pereiti bosą ir norisi išmesti boxą pro langą :D

puikios žinios, būtų gerai, jei 3 dalis taptų truputi intelektiškesne ir interektyvesn - kas dabar būdinga šiuolaikiniams hack 'n slash, nes tiesiog atsibosdavo kai reikėjo tik bėgti ir pjauti, ir taip visus lygius

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Va šitas geimas man yra tai dėl ko yra verta turėti konsolę...NG2 buvo pirmasis geimas kurį perėjau ant x360,tada taip užsikabinau,kad sėdau žaist pirmos dalies...na o NG3 dabar ko gero taps laukiamiausiu geimu :lol:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ninja Gaiden III's project lead Yosuke Hayashi has revealed the game will feature a 'complex multiplayer mode' in the latest issue of PlayStation: The Official Magazine.

That was perhaps the biggest revelation among others, although Hayashi remained otherwise quiet on what to expect from the multiplayer portions of the game.

He said players can expect a more sinister Ryu: "We are focusing Ryu as a dark Japanese hero," he said, adding that the game will delve more deeply into his feelings. "There won't be new playable characters, but we'll focus more deeply on Ryu Hyabusa's life and lifestyle and feelings and thoughts," he said. Metroid: Other M, anyone?

"We are trying to take the violent concepts even deeper and make people realize how it feels to actually kill someone and what it is to actually gut someone," he added. "It's very important to us that people realize that violence is not only about blood and gore," he told the mag, according to Gamethirst.

Hayashi also said the team's hoping to make the game more accessible (no, don't run away) while maintaining the game's difficulty for experienced fans. "We know that many fans feel good about the difficulty level, but we are taking a slightly different approach," he said.

"It's not that the game's going to be easier - nothing like that. It's just that we are trying to make a whole game, a more exciting game that can be enjoyed by anyone. But at the same time, hardcore gamers will be able to feel and appreciate what the series is about."

Hayashi was coy in answering questions regarding Move support, apparently suggesting it was a secret. Is Move support on you guys' wish list?

Speaking with OXM last month Hayashi promised that the third instalment in the gore-fest series will be a "paradigm shift", and won't repeat the over-familiar design some criticised in Ninja Gaiden 2.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

This month’s issue of the Official PlayStation Magazine has a feature of Team Ninja’s Ninja Gaiden III. It contains a bunch of details, and we know for sure that it also contains the first screenshots of the title. NeoGAF member “Rated-Rsuperstar” describes the images as the following:

“The game looks to be running on a more modified Sigma 2 engine. 3 shots are of Ryu slicing up foot soldiers in a dark rainy city street. There’s another with him climbing a wall with daggers. And the final shot is him running from some giant mechanoid spider thing.”

- 60 frames per second

- Blood is back

- Difficulty level won’t be toned down for casual gamers

- There will be both competitive and cooperative modes. One or both will support up to 8 players

- The store is gone. Weapons will upgrade over time

- Greater emphasis on Ryu's story.

- No other playable characters planned yet.

- May feature Move support

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kietai nu... Antra dalis superinė tikrai, nu pasaka tiesiog tas visas gameplay, tik aišku sunkoka buvo vietomis tikrai. :D

patiko man kolkas ką perskaičiau pvz:

- There will be both competitive and cooperative modes. One or both will support up to 8 players

- 60 frames per second

- The store is gone. Weapons will upgrade over time (čia įdomus gali būti dalykas kad kuo daugiau žudai ir darai įvairius combo su ginklu gauni kokius nors mastery taškus ir tobulėja ginklai, tai visai nieko gal bus)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Negaliu atsigrožėti :) Man bus Must Have žaidimas...Abi dalys buvo žiauriai geros,na ir šita regis bus ne prastesnė, jei ne dar gersnė :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne į temą

Today we're happy to announce that blood-soaked Ninja Gaiden 3 will be playable at this year's Eurogamer Expo!

Eurogamer is also very proud to be hosting a developer session by Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi, who'll reveal development secrets live on stage.

This year's Eurogamer Expo is selling out fast - 15,000 tickets have already gone, meaning we're halfway to capacity with three months still to go.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ninja Gaiden 3 - 8 Pages Of Scans With Tons Of New Images

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Aš tai asmeniškai labai laukiu šito geimo nes antra dalis buvo superinė ir tokia sunki... :unsure: gaila bet pirmos teko žaisti tik demo, ant PS3 :/

Redagavo Dwėsk

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Aš tai asmeniškai labai laukiu šito geimo nes antra dalis buvo superinė ir tokia sunki... :unsure: gaila bet pirmos teko žaisti tik demo, ant PS3 :/

Ne į temą

Tai kaip matau turi X360,tai parsisiusk 1 dali ant X360,man asmeniskai ji buvo dar sumkesne nei NG2...
Redagavo FUZA

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne į temą

Today we're happy to announce that blood-soaked Ninja Gaiden 3 will be playable at this year's Eurogamer Expo!

Eurogamer is also very proud to be hosting a developer session by Team Ninja head Yosuke Hayashi, who'll reveal development secrets live on stage.

This year's Eurogamer Expo is selling out fast - 15,000 tickets have already gone, meaning we're halfway to capacity with three months still to go.

bloody hell,happy bunny turiu 4bilietus i paroda!!!niceeeee

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos