realsense

GIDAS:subraizytu disku atgaivinimas

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

per gera naudojai turbut... ;) as tj pvz ps2 zaidima dbz budokai tenchasi 2 dariau nes buvo labai subraizytas tj kraudavo labai ilgai galiu pasakyk uzkrauna dvigubai greiciau (tik kazint ar vel tie ibrezimai neatsinaujins) ;)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose
:):):) Dabar žmonės pirks Blend-a-Med, ne dėl dantų, o dėl subraižytų diskų.....

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nu gersi pas mane yra chatoj colgate dantu pasta :D ta kur su tokia melyna permota ir su kvadraciukais krc kazkokia turiu dar aqaufreesh ir lacalut tai su kuria valyt ??? tuos diskus :DDDDD

Redagavo JAV010

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nemanau kad toks kur su kvadraciukais ji tik dar labiau subraizys geriau gal lacalut

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

bandau su DL nes jau nebegaliu gal pades nerealiai god of war uzsinorejau baigt

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

razilxas gera pasta valaisi.

Ji gi nebrangi nes tik labai labai nedaug reikia jos uztept o poveiksi tas pats kaip kitu ant pilno sepetuko.

Siaio tikrai jegiska pasta ir as ja naudojuosi o tu is kur ja pirkai?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne į temą

razilxas gera pasta valaisi.

Ji gi nebrangi nes tik labai labai nedaug reikia jos uztept o poveiksi tas pats kaip kitu ant pilno sepetuko.

Siaio tikrai jegiska pasta ir as ja naudojuosi o tu is kur ja pirkai?

ta pasta mama uzsako per interneta bet aisku is lenkijos ;) seip pasta tj ziaurei gera
Redagavo razilxas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

ta pasta mama uzsako per interneta bet aisku is lenkijos ;) seip pasta tj ziaurei gera

Ne į temą

Bent jau OFF'inkit

Nepadėjo (visiškai)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Pasta turi but be jokiu kristalu ir panasiai. Geriausia balta. Ir sitas metodas tikrai padeda, bet geriausias varijantas jei susibraizo grajus ji persirasyt nes kekvienas dryziukas kenkia jusu lazeriui ;)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

tai cia padeda ar ne? toks linksmas cia patarimas :D wa zinau panasu ir veikia 50% tikrai- kai diska sunkiai skaito,stringa (bandyta tik su cd-r , muzika irasyta) tai paimam silto,bet ne werdancio! vandens, ir disko darbine dali nuplaunam tiesiog uzpildami, vos po minutes kisam ta cd po kranu, ir salto wandens srowe vel nuplaunam. po to kruopsciai svelniu skudureliu nusluostyti! ir idejus diska,netgi jo neskaitydawo seniau, arba neblogai strigdawo-ir staiga bent porai walandu poweikis budawo,grodavo muzonas be priekaistu! nejuokauju,isbandytas atradimas :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos