narkata

PlayStation 4 (bendra tema įvairiems klausimams)

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Jeigu PS4 palaikys third party aksesuarus tai turetu kazkas panasaus atsirast.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Taip ir kitos saudykles kur kazkokias funkcijas atliks ir touchpadas ir speakeris pultelio bus naudojamas .idomu ka pele su klava padarytu del to.nieko.jos tik pultelio analogus atstot gali.laimei pulteli ne tik analogai randasi.tai gal pc tegu lieka pc valdymas.kurejai nevargs prie atskiros valdymo schemos ten nes reikia ir jautrumu kitu ir puse funkciju ismest kad akmens amziaus valdymas veiktu.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Taip ir kitos saudykles kur kazkokias funkcijas atliks ir touchpadas ir speakeris pultelio bus naudojamas .idomu ka pele su klava padarytu del to.nieko.jos tik pultelio analogus atstot gali.laimei pulteli ne tik analogai randasi.tai gal pc tegu lieka pc valdymas.kurejai nevargs prie atskiros valdymo schemos ten nes reikia ir jautrumu kitu ir puse funkciju ismest kad akmens amziaus valdymas veiktu.

Meh, kadangi aš labiau pro žaidėjas nei casual, tai man labiau prie širdies akmens amžiaus valdymas nei naujasis navarotas. :thumbsup4: Aišku, lenktynėse ar sporto žaidimuose pultelis hands down. Redagavo Roger

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne į temą

Zmogus kuris pagrinde, tik ant pc bf3 kapoja ir daugiau nieko nemato be bf3/bf4 laiko save PRO zaideju... :rofl:

Atsibodai jau su tuo savo pc aukstinimu, nes jis turi pele ir klava :lol2: Kazin ka berasytum jei eitu prie ps4 prijungti klava ir bulta...? :melvin:

Jau net is to pc aukstinimo, net pc su konsole lyginti pradejai :notbad: bet net nepajutai kai pradejai lyginti tik tai ar jis turi klava su pele ar ne :genius:

Redagavo sliopis
  • Patinka 3

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nuotrauka

BLEETTTT NAACHUI užpisote jau jus mane, ne ta tema kad ligint XBOX ar ten PC

Einate į tam skirta tema ir diskutuokite iki raudonumo kol smegenis išvarvės jums, bet ne čia

Čia diskutuojame tik apie PLAYSTATION 4

Jei ir toliau liginsite PS su Xbox ar PC (prižadu eisite ilgu atostogų)

Atsiprašau kad keikiausi

• Patinka 6

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kada gamescom?Cia kazkas minejot kad data isleidima bus paskelbta

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Gamescom rugpjucio 21-25.

Tokyo game show rugsejo 19-22.

dar bus progu pamatyt ir konsoles ir nauju zaidimu.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

dar vienas DS4 video kas dar nezino ka gali naujas DS4 pultelis ..kaip jauciasi rankose, kaip atlaiko prakaitavima :whistling:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dgq48-TePBI

Playroom bus jau ideigti i visus PS4. na tik dalykas tame kad tiem robotukam reikes pultelio+kameros. kuria reikes isigyt atskirai ..bet manau tai puiki priezastis ja ir isigyt. na tam kad kazka noretum isigyt ,reikia kazka su ja veikt ..tai su Playroom bus ka veikt.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv5uI2vlXE8

What’s got you most excited about the DualShock 4?

I can’t wait to squeeze those new triggers - 50%

I want to rub that lovely touchpad - 40%

..im goona rub it so bad .. :spiderp:

Nuotrauka

:rofl:

Redagavo scalman
  • Patinka 2

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

jau beveik pasiruose PS4...daug melynos ir daug zaidimu launchiniu :megusta:

Nuotrauka

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

GameStop no longer accepting PS4 pre-orders 'due to high demand' Šaltinis

PS4 is no longer available for pre-order online; customers can opt to be notified if more stock becomes available.

US retailer GameStop is no longer accepting online pre-orders for the PlayStation 4, according to its website.

Listed as "currently sold out", the page prompts users to sign up to be notified if pre-orders are reopened for Sony’s upcoming next-generation console.

A GameStop spokesperson told Game Informer that "due to high demand for the system, GameStop is not currently taking additional store reservations for the PlayStation 4".

Last month, a leaked internal GameStop memo suggested that the retailer would offer "unlimited pre-orders" until further notice.

PlayStation executive Andrew House previously revealed that Sony was boosting its sales projections for the PS4, following its positive showing at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).

Nu paklausa tikrai yra labai didelė, jeigu jau GameStopas nebe priima preoderių :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nu paklausa tikrai yra labai didelė, jeigu jau GameStopas nebe priima preoderių :)

Man tiesiog įdomu, ar visi užsakymai, kurie buvo priimti (kad ir to paties gamestop'o) iki šių dienų (na kol sustabdė užsakymus), bur ir pristatyti išleidimo dieną ar ne.

Pvz europoje dar ir dabar galima be problemų iš Amazon'o užsisakyti. O tokio kaip "launch edition" europoje apskritai nėra (pataisykite, jei klystu).

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Bus pristatyti, yra sutarta kokį kiekį gaus koks parduotuvių tinklas.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

digitalai veiks is visur ir draugu konsoliu,tiesiog pasijungi savo acc ir los isavo digitalus . o diskai pasileis kai tik idesi diska..tuo paciu metu darysis instalas dalinis to zaidimo. kad po to jis geriau veiktu. viskas backrounde ir netrukdys tavo zaidimui.

digital games on PS4 will work in a similar fashion to the PS3 when going to a friend’s house, but with the added benefit of being able to play as you download:

You can visit your friend’s house, you can log into your account and play any game from your digital library, which is good. But how useful is that if it takes half a day to download the game you want to play? With Play As You Download, you get much quicker access to at least the first section of the game so you can start playing quicker. So this makes a digital library a practical option in the real world.

While that is definitely good news, Neil then talked about background installs on retail games, which eliminates the majority of the wait when starting up a physical game you just bought:

A similar system also works on Blu-ray, chunks are automatically copied to the hard drive in the background. This means that after the first few minutes your game can rely on having faster read speeds from the hard drive. Which provides a better experience for players, and this is a completely background process for the player. They don’t have to wait for anything to install before playing the game. The game will launch as soon as the disk has been put in the drive.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos