Povo

GTA 4 ant PSP peticija

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

tikrai neiseis,na gta vice city ir liberty city isejo nes grafika normaliai patempe dar nuo ps2 perkurt nebuvo sunku,bet na nereikia maisyt biski skirtingu dalyku,kad ir iseitu tikrai nelosciau,kam to reikia,ka jie apsims ant vice city varikliuko dabar perkurt visa GTA4 ? realiai kas mastot cia ar nelabai ?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Taip pritariu, neis netgi sukurti, na jei eitu uzimtu 4 GB ir grafika butu 4 kart prastesne, PSP jau senas, todel jau konsoliu kurejams nebeapsimoka leisti tokiu zaidmu, tiesiog nepaveztu PSP

As taip patnoreciau GTA IV, bet tai beveik neimanoma

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

ant psp dar galima tiek zaidimu geru prikurt,tegu tik nesivaiko tu multikonsolinio slamsto,o kuria tokius sedevrus kaip SH,FF,o kur dar orginalus Locoroco ar patapon,ar loginiai,kur MGS serija,zaidimai labai geri ir dar yra ka kurt ir ka zaist

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Am.. galvoje turejau tokio lygio zaidimus, tegul jie tik kuria, bet tam tikrame lygije

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ka jus cia kalbat "jei sukurtu nezaisciau" ? Jei sukurtu jus kaiptik zaistumet , O kazkas i Games.lt ta linka imete ;)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ka jus cia kalbat "jei sukurtu nezaisciau" ? Jei sukurtu jus kaiptik zaistumet , O kazkas i Games.lt ta linka imete ;)

tikrai nezaisciau nes tai butu tokia prasta tikro GTA4 versija kad tikrai nezaisciau,tam yra kitos konsoles,o psp turi savu geru zaidimu ir jei juos tik testu kurti,visi butu labai laimingi

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

net neisrasysiu,vistiek neisleis.Pirksiu x360 ir palosiu ta tikraji gta4.O ant psp yra ir taip ka zaist.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

net neisrasysiu,vistiek neisleis.Pirksiu x360 ir palosiu ta tikraji gta4.O ant psp yra ir taip ka zaist.

sunku bent pasyrasyti buvo? :) :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

supranti,kad beprasmiska?Jo ant psp niekada neisleis,nebent daug lewesni.Galiu pasirasyt,man nesunku jei tau nuo to geriau.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Pasirasiau,nors manau joh ir taip isleis ant psp,po 2 m. o gal ir daugiau :angry:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Aš net nesirašysiu dėl to, kad čia kažkokią nesamonę sugalvoja žmones, vienu metu Assasins Creend, o dabar jau GTAIV ..pasiimkit GTAIV dežutę ir užmikit, gal susapnuosit kaip ant psp žaidžiat..

P.S Net San Andreas neleido ant psp, o čia užsimanėt GTA4..pf..

Redagavo blindside

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tokie žmonės kurie tik ir turi tą psp ir pamatė kokį geresnį žaidimą nori ,kad būtų ant savos konsolės.Nu gi baikit 200% ,kad nebus ir kam čia bereikalingai kalbėti ,kad ant Pc tai dar suprasčiau ,bet ir ten nepatvirtino kūrėjai , o ant to psp net minties nėra....Ir kas ,kad čia tiek pasirašys? Nieko nuo to nepasikeis....

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

jus juokus megstat...? nepades jokios peticijos, nebus jokios susiktos PSP versijos... dundunkai..

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos