JGOD

Diskusijos apie PSP 3000 modelį

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Ne į temą

Nu jo, vyras, jau tokia senieną ištraukei, kad turbūt teks pačiam apsivalyti putas ir toliau žaisti originalius žaidimus ;)
Redagavo griauciai

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

man atrodo jau kazkur vyko diskusijos apie sita baterija... nors jau buvo atrastas budas kaip nulauzt PSP per exploita is GRIPshrift (jeigu toks pavadinimas to zaidimo), bet modderiai per anksti pasigyre is sony juos uzkirto

Redagavo kiler01

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Vaike putas apsivalyk ir persiskaityk. Su šia baterija eina užkrauti "Custom Firmware" . Reiškias pasikapsčius gyliau galima ir downgradinti. Ir TURN OFF CAPSLOCK jis randasi kaireje puseje prie A raides. Sekmes jaunuoli beskaitant.

Pasižiurėk video betrindamas putas :-)

Ir man ta baterija gauk ir CFW uzleisk as tau dvigubai sumokesiu tos baterijos kainos :thumbsup4: kaip jau sakiau : Esi naujokas dar nespejas apsiskaityt pergreit temas kuri. Tema ne savo vietoi ir cia daugiau nieko gero nebus todel patarciau uzrakint. Dar neivienas nera uz tave geresnis todel savo manimus pasilik sau. Atrodo yra taisykle kad izeidineti negalima. Redagavo Th1cKA

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Viename dark_alex tinklapio forume buvo pasirodziusi informacija kuri turetu nudziuginti psp 3000 bei psp slim&lite su TA-088v3 turetujus jame buvo linkas is kurio paimta si informacija.Info paimta is http://exophase.com/psp/firmware-503-says-...eased-10981.htm bei video apie tai http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-K45AJ9UXk...re=channel_page

Firmware 5.03 Says Hello World, TIFF Based Exploit Released.

The prospect of running homebrew on PSP-3000 units is rapidly inching closer, as homebrew developer MaTiAz has released a TIFF-based exploit in the form of a “Hello World,” proof of concept application.

The exploit is run from the PSP’s photo menu, taking advantage of a vulnerability found in the TIFF image library. Should be quite a familiar process if you were around back in the heyday of the PSP scene, when software-based downgraders were all the rage. Nonetheless, installation instructions can be found in the included readme file. Note that the current version will function only on PSP-1000 units. A separate release is being prepared for Slim models, specifically the PSP-2000 and PSP-3000.

According to MaTiAz, “a bit of awesomeness” is due out within the coming days, so keep your eyes peeled. After a long wait, the gates to homebrew access on firmware 5.03 have been opened up.

Atsiprasau is karto jai kas netaip

Redagavo stalker15

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai skaitosi nulauztas? Ar tik firmware specific?

nepilnai, bet neuzilgo bus nulaustas Redagavo stalker15

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

..butu jau pats laikas. Nebuvo dar tokio ilgo laiko tarpo, kai koks nors psp modelis nebuvo taip ilgai nulauztas.

gogogo!

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

tie hakeriai vis pwnina sony su kiekvienu update'u, vis randa spragu. O sony pwnina hakerius, su kiekvienu update'u sugriauna visas musu viltis. lol

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Vienas hakeris yra tuo uzsimemes jis sukure TIFF exploita kuris leidzia paleisti cfw 5.03 tas exploitas shiuo metu tinka tik phatam bet artimiausiu metu bus s&l bei psp 3k

Hello World for PSP firmware 5.03

The days of TIFF based exploits aren't long gone, at least not yet

Here's the third TIFF exploit for the PSP, enjoy.

Just copy the files to the memory stick root, disconnect USB and go to photo menu.

Don't dismiss the exploit even if it doesn't work on the first time, it's *very* unstable.

You might get it working on the first time, but you might as well have to try it 20 times!

The h.bin is loaded to 0x08800000, and the text address of paf.prx is passed in $a0 to the

binary code. You can then trick out function imports, like for example sceDisplayWaitVblankStart:

sceDisplayWaitVblankStart = (void*)(paf_addr+0x15F068);

This release works _only_ on fat PSPs. The slim version will come out later.

I'm not gonna include a list of credits here, I'll just forget some important names and then

I'll be screwed :thumbsup4: The people who need to be credited will know it anyway.

Have fun!

P.S. Just wait a few days, there's a bit of awesomeness coming up.

Redagavo stalker15

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Vienas hakeris yra tuo uzsimemes jis sukure TIFF exploita kuris leidzia paleisti cfw 5.03 tas exploitas shiuo metu tinka tik phatam bet artimiausiu metu bus s&l bei psp 3k

Hello World for PSP firmware 5.03

The days of TIFF based exploits aren't long gone, at least not yet

Here's the third TIFF exploit for the PSP, enjoy.

Just copy the files to the memory stick root, disconnect USB and go to photo menu.

Don't dismiss the exploit even if it doesn't work on the first time, it's *very* unstable.

You might get it working on the first time, but you might as well have to try it 20 times!

The h.bin is loaded to 0x08800000, and the text address of paf.prx is passed in $a0 to the

binary code. You can then trick out function imports, like for example sceDisplayWaitVblankStart:

sceDisplayWaitVblankStart = (void*)(paf_addr+0x15F068);

This release works _only_ on fat PSPs. The slim version will come out later.

I'm not gonna include a list of credits here, I'll just forget some important names and then

I'll be screwed :thumbsup4: The people who need to be credited will know it anyway.

Have fun!

P.S. Just wait a few days, there's a bit of awesomeness coming up.

net diena praskaidrino kai perskaiciau. labai laukiam!!!!! ;)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Stai truputi aiskesne instrukcija

This has worked for me :

-Download this first : http://rapidshare.com/files/221551926/tiff.zip

-Extract and put all of them in your psp/photo folder ..

(make sure you only have the slim file once in your photo folder and make sure you have h.bin in the root of the memory stick)

-Change your system language to English and completely reboot your psp (hold the power switch 3 seconds)

-Turn it back on and go to photo>memory stick in your xmb

-Now scroll VERY fast up and down , (as much as needed)

The amount of scrolls : (down - up - down - up --> hello world)

Exploitas lb nestabilus tad pavykti gali ne is pirmo karto ir beto reikalinga 5.02 fw nes 4.02 nepaleidzia jo

Isbandziau tikrai veikia taigi belieka laukti HEN.

Redagavo stalker15

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos