Marcello

NPPL Championship Paintball 2009

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nuotrauka

Hardcore paintball fans that want to bring the sport to their home gaming consoles: this is your game. Activision has done a decent job bringing the feel of real-life paintball to home consoles with NPPL Championship Paintball 2009. But, is it enough to captivate the casual paintball fan or the gamer looking to lose him or her self in an immersive first-person shooter?

NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 is easy to dive right into, all you'll need to do is select a character from a list of real-life professional paintballers, each with his own base attribute package, choose your team and dive right in. You'll want to jump into Career Mode, where you'll begin your career as a lowly Division 2 competitor with standard equipment, but after winning a few tournaments you'll have plenty of points to spend on upgrading your gear and attributes.

Playing through Career Mode is certainly fun, but it gets repetitive real fast. Although the game is packed with authentic paintball tournaments, each played on their own unique field, it doesn't do much to alleviate the feeling that you're executing the same operation over and over again. Yes, gamers can customize their "breakout" strategies before each game, but it doesn't feel at all necessary and doesn't seem to have a significant impact on team success. Once I figured out that my AI opponents had almost no chance of hitting me while sprinting and strafing I was able to dash up the sides of each field and infiltrate their ranks with ease, picking opponents off at close range as they were occupied dealing with my bunker-hugging teammates.

Speedball Trailer

Own their Autocockers and Angels with your Tippmann 98

Release Date: 11/4/2008

Platforms: Wii, PS2, PS3, XBOX 360

Publisher: Activision Blizzard

Developer: Activision

Gamesite: www.gamespot.com

Genres: First-Person, Shooter, Sports

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Redagavo Marcello

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Bandžiau, nes bandau visus xbox 360 žaidimus, nu neištvėriau žaist jo daugiau nei 2min. tragedija xD, gal paintball fanams ir patiktu

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Jau geriau kokį CS ar COD mp sumest nei šitą nesamonę. Ir varginasi dar tokius briedus kurt...

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.