Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Jūs karoče atsiminkit kaip buvo, kai TBoGT išleido. Pilna video youtube su pilna namiokų, kad kitas GTA vyks Vice City ir pažiūrėkit kaip dabar yra. Čia ne mum spręst ir žinot kada bus ta išleidimo data.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Vat čia ir yra visas tas įdomumas, spėliot, nes Rockstaras mėgsta taip tease'int visus ir sukelt kuo daugiau gandų apie savo geimus, o po to tik paskelbia, visiems gandams jau "isivažiavus", tikrają situaciją :(. Na bet ko norėt GTA žaidžiame visi ir šios serijos žaidimus žino net ir ne geimeriai(ypač Vice City :().

Redagavo ch0k3

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Jūs karoče atsiminkit kaip buvo, kai TBoGT išleido. Pilna video youtube su pilna namiokų, kad kitas GTA vyks Vice City ir pažiūrėkit kaip dabar yra. Čia ne mum spręst ir žinot kada bus ta išleidimo data.

Patys R* jokių namiokų nemėtė apie Vice City, visus video R* pripažino kaip FAKE. O dabar čia jau kita situacija.

Taip... Dabar įdomu viską bandyti nuspėti ir susidaryti nuomonę, kiekvieną dieną pažiūriu kas naujo iš GTA ar šiaip prametu akis pro naujus YouTube video ir pamastau. Bet dabar kodėl zavvi.com pasiskelbė apie 23 November 2012 datą? Galbūt bus, kaip ir su GTA IV - dvi išleidimo datos - konsolėm ir atskirai PC...?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

O dar yra kasnors naujo apart to spejimu treilerio????

Nelabai... Yra visa trailerio analizė, ko galima tikėtis iš žaidimo, kas bus pagrindinis herojus ir panašiai... R* gerai daro (mum blogai), kad nieko dabar neskelbia, nes vis daugiau nori sužinoti kas už to trailerio slypi, o kai pritrauks tiek kiek norės tada ir paskelbs kokios įdomios info.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Vasario mėnesio XBOXWorld žurnale yra šiek tiek įdomios info apie GTAV.

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Už žurnalą dėkojam ReiKaz.

Redagavo Swizz

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nezinau ar tai keista ar ne bet maciau kad jau galima preorderint gta5 shopto.net :rolleyes:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nezinau ar tai keista ar ne bet maciau kad jau galima preorderint gta5 shopto.net :rolleyes:

Ne vien shopt'e, daugumoj e-pardtuovių, bet tikslios išleidimo datos niekur nėra pranešta.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nežinau ar čia rašau, bet vistiek reikėtų žinoti...

Grand Theft Auto Devs Hiring For "Next Gen Console" Project

Rockstar North, the studio behind the Grand Theft Auto franchise, is looking for 'Environment Artists' for an unannounced next-gen project.

The ad specifically reads, "You will be designing, building and texturing the world, have the technical knowledge to achieve great looking results and the skill to get the most from next-gen consoles."

So what could this new project be? Well, it's hard to say.

Let's have a look at Rockstar North's recent history to get an idea of their development trend as a studio.

2002 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

2003 Manhunt

2004 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

2005 Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

2006 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

2007 Manhunt 2

2008 Grand Theft Auto IV

2009 Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned

2009 Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony

2010 Red Dead Redemption

TBA Agent

TBA Grand Theft Auto V

Obviously, there's a lot of Grand Theft Auto in that mix. We can be reasonably sure GTA V isn't being pushed to next-gen consoles, especially given this trailer, which debuted in early November 2011:

t's possible that work on another GTA game is beginning, but it's also possible, given Redemption's success, that Rockstar North could be starting up on the next Red Dead game.

Then there's the Bully franchise (a brand Rockstar loves) the Agent title we haven't heard much about… or something else altogether.

At any rate, Rockstar North is hiring for a next-gen project. That much we know.

Redagavo Vinsanty

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Manau kad netiesa, nes sony ir xboxas paskelbe kad kolkas nekuria next-gen konsoliu :) ir manau kaip iseis gta5 pamus rekordus visus perkamumo :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai čia rašo, kad kitas GTA (ne GTA V) bus ant next-gen... Bet čia išvis neaiškiai viskas parašyta.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nu tai jau bus ateities miestas ir skraidancios masinos

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

:D:) :)

PS3 Versions of GTA III and Vice City Rated by the ESRB

The Grand Theft Auto series has been one of the most influential franchises in gaming, so it comes as no surprise that both GTA III and GTA: Vice City have been rated by the ESRB for the PlayStation 3.

With Grand Theft Auto V on the not too distant horizon, it would be logical for Rockstar to re-release their PlayStation 2 hits in an HD collection. However, the third entry in the GTA III trilogy is noticeably absent. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas pushed open-world gameplay to new heights at the time, with an expansive world unmatched by any title prior.

So why hasn’t the ESRB rated San Andreas? Perhaps Rockstar isn’t planning on selling a disc-based HD collection at all, and is instead dishing out the games digitally over the PlayStation Network with plans of releasing the final entry later.

At this point, it looks like we’ll just have to wait for confirmation from the studio before we know exactly what is planned for these landmark PS2 titles. In the meantime, keep it here for all the latest Grand Theft Auto news and everything PlayStation.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/01/23/ps3-versions-of-gta-iii-and-vice-city-rated-by-the-esrb/

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.jsp?titleOrPublisher=Grand+Theft+Auto+3&rating=&ratingsCriteria=&platforms=&platformsCriteria=&searchVersion=compact&content=&searchType=title&contentCriteria=&newSearch.x=0&newSearch.y=0

Nenorėjau kurti temos, tegul čia būna, kolkas gandų lygi viskas.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos