ch0k3

Mass Effect 3

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nuotrauka

daugiau naujienu apie ME3 :

BioWare Senior Designer Brennon Holmes took to the BioWare forums to explain a bit about how enemy combat roles are used to make life difficult for the player controlling Commander Shepard and his squadmates.

Sooo... one thing we're focusing a lot more on in ME3 is enemy composition. We have a handful of roles that enemies fit into. So, take husks for example - when fighting husks you generally don't want to be in cover. They're pretty mobile, and can do terrible things to you in close range. So, when engaging them you generally want to be able to move around a lot. They fall into our "cover buster" role.

In a given fight we might combine husks with a "suppressor" type of enemy. Suppressors try to keep you pinned in cover. With both of those types in one fight, as a player you have to decide which is the larger threat. Do you send your squadmates against the Husks? Do you try to find a position where you're more protected from the suppressor enemy and take on the Husks? Or do you run headlong towards the suppressor in the back, and try to take it down quickly while avoiding the Husks?

Obviously that's just an example, and normally a fight is comprised of more than just two different roles (additionally, "suppressor" / "cover buster" combinations are pretty damned hard to fight). So you might be able to see how just with interesting composition you can get extremely dynamic experiences that can vary significantly from attempt to attempt.

This is also not going into any of the synergistic elements of some of the enemies either... some enemies have ability sets that help or modify other enemies, making them potentially a *lot* tougher... if you let them...

Some other details concerning combat to come out include news that Shepard will now be able to target and shoot off certain pieces of enemies to slow them down and reduce their combat effectiveness. Melee will also play a larger role with each class having their own special melee attack. Space combat returns too but will be handled differently this time and on a much larger scale.

Players will also be able to pick up some enemy weapons. There will be specific weapons like the Shock Stick that Cerberus Assault Troopers use that cannot be picked up because they are visual elements according to Brennon Holmes.

For those that have completed Mass Effect 2 and plan on transferring your character over to Mass Effect 3, expect to see most but not all of the powers you obtained make the transition as well. No details on what specific powers will not be making the trip over yet.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

New Mass Effect 3 Info Revealed

New Mass Effect 3 scans/photos

We have some new Mass Effect 3 information for you and it’s juicy. A gaf user named Lakitu translated the info from a Spanish magazine.

Be warned that anyone’s who yet to play the previous two iterations of the series might be exposed to spoilers if you decide to go through these details. Proceed with caution.

You can read the information below:

The reason that Cerberus is put against us is explained at the beginning of the adventure (could it be because the Alliance gets the Normandy SR2 and technology, and SID, the AI ​​of the ship? This a suppose of mine, not in the magazine)

Cerberus’ troops include: Mechas, Assault units, Shock troops – ninja-style.

Reapers: They have different sizes, ranging from 500-600 meters of the smaller ships to the 2km for Herald.

New skills for Shepard: Launched in search of coverage to Max Payne, rolling, jumping small holes in the ground, as the SWAT turn and strike the enemy with greater variety of melee attacks. It specifically mentions “a new class: Heavy Melee” take advantage of these capabilities of combat.

New skills: Engineer can build turrets.

Customizable Weapons, guns, sight … five variants in each section.

More items to “loot.”

Space Battles? Perhaps, but unconfirmed.

Scenarios: Larger. We will see people walking, ships fighting, architecture in greater detail. Searching for the photorealism of the sites using new lighting techniques on the stage. It has also improved the atmosphere and the number of dynamic elements of the stage, increasing interactivity with the player.

Enemies: we can do dynamic damage into them. The Cerberus mechas, for example, requires that we shoot a weak point, the glass cockpit in order to overcome them. In other enemies we can cut off the arms, break the head or break various pieces of their armors.

Fighting more dynamic, forcing us to move more frequently. The game speed is improved by 10 to 15%.

Exploration: we won’t drive vehicles seen in previous games. The main gameplay is designed without them and will continue so. This does not mean that there is no vehicle, but they can’t reveal more now. There is a new scanning system.

Spoiler

Locations to visit: New York, London, a moon of ¿Koriana? (maybe they mean Quarian or Krogan) world, a salarian world and Mars, among others. The development of each environment takes about 6 months, testing the levels from the outset.

Exclusive Mass Effect 3 Screens

If you subscribe to Game Informer, you’ve already seen the screenshots from our Mass Effect 3 blowout. However, we can only fit so many images into 12 pages, so today everyone gets a look at two never-before-seen shots of Mass Effect 3 in action.

Both of the screens highlight Commander Shepard fighting Cerberus forces on the Salarian homeworld (click to enlarge).

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

keli nauji nekokios kokybes scanai is zurnalo,bet na galima pamatyt vietoves kelias ir pan

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Mass Effect 3 delayed into 2012

Bioware has just confirmed that the developer’s next blockbuster space opera RPG, Mass Effect 3, will only release in “the first three months of 2012,” as opposed to the previously announced release window of ‘Holiday 2011.’

From a forum post by Chris Priestly at Bioware:

“Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone’s expectations.” said Casey Hudson, Executive Producer Mass Effect series.

“We’ll have more details about specific dates as we get closer to release.”

taigi vietoj zadetu siu metu gale isleidimo zaidimo, jis atkeliamas i pirmus 3, 2012 metu menesius.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

-Tali is confirmed squadmate

"Garrus, Liara, Kaidan, Ashley and (newly confirmed) Tali are all full

time members of your team if they survived the previous games."

-Wrex?

"I asked point blank about Wrex and got as close to a 'no' as I think Bioware will come at this early stage: exceutive producer Casey Hudson simply re-emphasised that such characters canplay a role and fight alongside you without necessarily being permanent squad members."

-No new Romance in ME3

-Biotics are more potent in combat

"Biotics can use their Pull ability to rip a shield out of someone's hands" (I dont get this)

-Multi Layered combat areas

"The games combat spaces have graduated from the often-familiar open areas dotted with low walls. They're now multi layed encouraging you to seek high ground for a better vantage point...[the rest is about Cerberus rocket boot dudes using this to their advantage]

-class Specific Melee attacks

Engineer: Omni-tool fire lash attack

Adept: Melee (biotic) attack that knocks everyone near them away and stuns

-Powers Evolve more than once

"In ME3 this is just the start. A Vanguard player can customise their devastating Charge move first to slam people harder, then do more damage, then to reduce the cooldown.

-Powers combine

Example given with Soldier: "Soldier still has an arcing attack called Concussive Shot, but it now behaves differently depending on the ammo ugrade he/she is using. Cryo ammo lets you use that same trajectory to deliver a blast of ice that canfreeze every enemy in the area."

-Story is more like ME1 than ME2

-Places being visited (at least what the Magazine reports):

[...]mission takes you to the Salarian homeworld, the Quarian homeworld, the Asari homeworld, and the human homeworld - Earth. You'll even go to Mars [...]

-Every major character you have met will play a role in the last game

-Why is Cerberus after Shepard? They are working with the Reapers

"If your wondering why we were fighting Cerberus, having worked closely with this shadowy organisation in Mass Effect 2, the answer just raises further questions. They are wokring with the Reapers"

-Reaperized enemies include Asari, Krogan, Rachni

"In Mass Effect 3 we'll fight the Reapers other experiments, with other species.

One is a hideously bloated pregnant Asari, her gums stripped away and a robot skeleton showing through her rotting flesh"

"The Reapers take on the Rachni, who were already viscious insect monsters,are covered with bulging savs of lesser creatures. Rather than hitting their weak spot for massive damage, you want to avoid it like the plague: bursting any of these sacs before the creature is dead wit will unleash a swarm of horrible mini-rachni that crawl all over your body"

"The Reaperised Krogan wears heavy armor plates that can shear off with enough focused fire. Once you do the creature changes its behaviour to be more defensive clutching its lurid blue intestines to its stomach as its lumbers towards you"

"One Reaper creature draws life force from anything that dies near it.

The time-honoured strategy of taking out the easy enemies first ends up

being counter-productive: you make the creature stronger than it would

have been with its allies alive."

Casey Hudson summarizing ME3 (This is an article quote):

"Casey sums up Mass Effect 3 as being about victory through sacrifice, the scale of that sacrifice has been increasing with each new chapter" [Rest is authors speculation about saving(or not saving) Wrex and Rachni consequences]

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne į temą

Nu jo.. Iš to screeno kur yra "Face the consequences" pamačiau, kad man bus riesta ME3 :thumbsup4: Iš tų 5 punktų visi atlikti taip, kad tik pasisunkinčiau sau kelią ME3.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

na jo siemet MS konfa isvis galima vadint Kinect konfu manau, nes viskas buvo beveik vien su kinect. o ME3 dar ir balso atpazinima pristate. tai pagrinde ta ir rode. kas na gal but ir fun, bet lost visa geima taip rekaudamas nzn ar noreciau. be to tu komandu su pulteliu gali tiek juk atlikt, spaudinet keist ,atsaukt, nauja liept vykdyt, viska greit sekundziu begi,o kalbet kaip jau reiktu tokiu tempu. siaip geimas laukiamas ir viska, bet jo pristatymas per konfa nebuvo labai gerai istaikytas ir nebuvo taip garsiai reklamuojamas, tai kazkaip pazejus vis konfa net pamirsau kad maciau ME3 isvis.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

na jo siemet MS konfa isvis galima vadint Kinect konfu manau, nes viskas buvo beveik vien su kinect. o ME3 dar ir balso atpazinima pristate. tai pagrinde ta ir rode. kas na gal but ir fun, bet lost visa geima taip rekaudamas nzn ar noreciau. be to tu komandu su pulteliu gali tiek juk atlikt, spaudinet keist ,atsaukt, nauja liept vykdyt, viska greit sekundziu begi,o kalbet kaip jau reiktu tokiu tempu. siaip geimas laukiamas ir viska, bet jo pristatymas per konfa nebuvo labai gerai istaikytas ir nebuvo taip garsiai reklamuojamas, tai kazkaip pazejus vis konfa net pamirsau kad maciau ME3 isvis.

Istiesu ME3 buvo lyg Kinect palaikymo reklama , patys kurejai pasake, kad pamatysit daug daugiau sios savaites begyje. MS reikia kazkaip prastumti Kinect'a , o kaip tai geriau padaryti, jei ne su didziaisiais zaidimais , ME , Forza ir t.t. Aisku yra galimybe rinktis, nenori Kinect palaikymo , zaisk su control'eriu. Vistiek niekas nepaneigs, ME sukuria nepaprasta atmosfera , geriau nei dabartiniai holivudiniai filmai kuria. Shepard'as tapo ikonisku veikeju :fedup:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.