scalman

Julius Styles: The International

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nuotrauka

Wesley Snipes Lives Vicariously Through A Video Game

Wesley Snipes may be in prison, but that doesn't mean he can't let his inner action hero shine. The tax evading actor is working with Lapland Studios on Julius Styles: The International, a game for the ass-kicking thinking man.

Wesley Snipes is currently serving three years in prison for tax evasion, and that sort of hard time takes its toll on a man. How does one keep his mind keep while doing his service to society? Just like so many gamers today, Snipes is using gaming as an outlet.

Snipes has teamed up with Finnish game developer Lapland Studios, who are working in conjunction with Elstree Studio Productions and Red 27 Films on Julius Styles: The International. It's an action/strategy game that features Snipes as a "facilitator" - a man with unique talents that are in high demand in a world powered by money, sex, and intrigue.

Don't take my word for it. Let Wesley himself explain.

"This project was inspired by my desire to bring my Art of War, Murder at 1600 and Passenger 57 characters into the game world. Julius Styles will offer something for both the mind game strategist and the kick-ass special ops warrior lover...I love games that challenge my mind and reflexes. Julius Styles pits your street knowledge survival skills with your academic intellect and spiritual intuition. The feature film is going to be a blast!" he concludes.

Apparently there are plans for a feature film, but first the game will come to the iPad and iPhone this June, followed by a release on Xbox Live Arcade, the PlayStation Network, WiiWare, and Android phones. According to Lapland the game will be an episodic title, with many stories of Julius Styles in the works.

"This game will expand on the cool, sexy, diverse sometimes scary, and often bizarre world and people I've had the pleasure to spend time with," says Snipes.

He's obviously spending a lot of time in his own head lately.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.