scalman

South Park: The Game

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

South Park: The Stick of Truth finally has a release date: December 10, Ubisoft says. It'll be out for 360, PS3, and PC.

The upcoming RPG also has a new trailer, which you can watch above, and it's getting a special $80 collector's edition with a Cartman wizard figurine. Full press release:

Today, Ubisoft, South Park Digital Studios, and Obsidian Entertainment announced South Park: The Stick of Truth, will be available on the North American continent on December 10 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.

Fans can check out the latest action in South Park: The Stick of Truth by watching the new “Destiny” trailer, released today. In the trailer, the New Kid steps forth and fulfills his, well, destiny.

About South Park: The Stick of Truth:

Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat underpants gnomes, hippies and other forces of evil. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and earn your place at the side of Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as their new friend. Succeed, and you shall be South Park’s savior, cementing your social status in South Park Elementary. Fail, and you will forever be known… as a loser.

In addition, consumers who pre-order South Park: The Stick of Truth will also receive the Ultimate Fellowship Pack. Choose your class and pick your perk with four exclusive Stick of Truth costumes that come equipped with special abilities. Suit up as the Necromancer Sorcerer to increase your fire damage, earn extra gold by equipping the Rogue Assassin outfit, deal extra weapon damage with the Ranger Elf costume, or raise your defense with the Holy Defender outfit.

South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition, a must-have for any self-respecting South Park fan worth his weight in cheezy poofs, will also be available on December 10 for the expected retail price of $79.99. This limited Grand Wizard Edition features a trove of mystical items from the deepest reaches of South Park to aid you in your quest to acquire the Stick of Truth and rid the realm of evil.

The Grand Wizard Edition includes:

South Park: The Stick of Truth Game

The full game on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or PC.

Grand Wizard Kidrobot® Cartman Figure

Pose the Grand Wizard Cartman and his stick of authority with this six-inch replica figure from Kidrobot®. The Grand Wizard Cartman figure is not available in stores and can only be found in the Grand Wizard Edition.

Kingdom of South Park Map

The entire town of South Park has been charted, plotted, and mapped. Chronicle your own conquests with this one-of-a-kind piece of South Park history.

The Stick of Truth Ultimate Fellowship Pack

Unlock the ultimate fellowship! Included for free in the Grand Wizard edition.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Atrode neidomus zaidimas, bet vien paziurejus gameplay ir treileri uzsinorejo ji pereit vienu prisedimu!

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Pirmos 13žaidimo minučių, žaidimo preview ir paskutinis ilgo laukimo laukimo mėnuo.

Prie to pačio klausimas kas perka collectors leidimus, ar po to kai išeina žaidimas juos dar galima nusipirkti, ar dažniausiai išperka? Niekad neesu susidūręs su jais tai visiškai neraukiu kokia situacija. Nes Grand wizard edition zjbs atrodo.  :megusta:

Redagavo Thetruth

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prie to pačio klausimas kas perka collectors leidimus, ar po to kai išeina žaidimas juos dar galima nusipirkti, ar dažniausiai išperka? Niekad neesu susidūręs su jais tai visiškai neraukiu kokia situacija. Nes Grand wizard edition zjbs atrodo.  :megusta:

Dar galima, bet būna kad ir išparduoda labai greitai collector's leidimus (žiūrint kie bus išleista tu collector's edition), aišku galima rasti paskui, bet ir kaina tada būna didesnė, bet pasitaiko ir mažesnė kaina, bet čia priklausys nuo pačio žaidimo sėkmės 

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nu va sucenzuravo Europai skirta versija, o taip laukiau sito zaidimo. Maza jiem visiem pautus isspardyt :(

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nu va sucenzuravo Europai skirta versija, o taip laukiau sito zaidimo. Maza jiem visiem pautus isspardyt :(

Bendroje sumoje gal iki minutės prarasi gamelay/video, tad nematau ko verkti.

Šiandien oficialiai pasirodė žaidimas, IGN duoda 9, nice, tikiuosi ir pardavimai bus stiprūs.

Redagavo Thetruth

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Bendroje sumoje gal iki minutės prarasi gamelay/video, tad nematau ko verkti.

Šiandien oficialiai pasirodė žaidimas, IGN duoda 9, nice, tikiuosi ir pardavimai bus stiprūs.

aj jo stopudovai, pasidomejau tai tik nepilnai 3 min cenzuruotos video. tai td nieko tokio cenzuruotas vietas per youtube paziuresiu :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

aj jo stopudovai, pasidomejau tai tik nepilnai 3 min cenzuruotos video. tai td nieko tokio cenzuruotas vietas per youtube paziuresiu :D

Jo aš irgi taip pat darysiu, išpradžių buvau išsigandęs, kad visas žaidimas cenzuruotas, bet dėl tokio kelių scenų apkarpymo labai didelės nuoskaudos nejausiu. Svarbiausia, kad žaidimas išėjo tikrai geras, tai tikėkimės pardavimai bus geri ir sulauksim tesinių. :)

Redagavo Thetruth

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Vakar pameginau si game, tikrai nustebino i geraja puse. Sitas zaidimas labiau kabina nei kai kurie rimti AAA zaidimai. Istorija gera ir labai linksma. Bajeriai tai nesveiki per 3.5h prisisvengiau tiek kiek is jokio game dar nesijuokiau (nebent deadpool). Kovos sisteme paprasta, bet siam zaidimui labai tinka ir seip kovos idomios visai. Zodziu rasyciau 9/10, nes Kenis mazai mire :D O seip kas megsta gera humora patariu pazaisti.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos