GYNGA

Peticija dėl Lietuvos priėmimo į PSN

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Taigi, parašiau "peticiją" į Supportą (nukopinau iš GYNGA posto) ir gavau atsakymą:

Response
Hello *****,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI). My name is Casey, and I would be happy to assist you with your inquiry today.

Currently we share your frustration, as we do not want users to feel they have to input false data to access the PlayStation®Network. We are currently expanding the regions in which the PlayStation®Network is available and are working hard on becoming a presence in every country we can.. However, I do not have a time frame for when the PlayStation®Network will be available in Lithuania. I understand this is a frustration, and I do apologize I cannot give you a specific date as to when PSN will be available. You may be able to get a little more information from one of our technical support divisions for a country closer to your own. You can locate the correct support team through the following link.

http://www.playstation.com/country-selector/

I apologize again for any frustration the PSN has caused you. *****, if you have the time, I would greatly appreciate it if you would fill out the survey that will arrive in a few days. I am able to review these surveys, and the information helps me improve the service I can provide to you.

Sincerely,

Casey K.

SCEA Email Response Team

Consumer Services: 1-800-345-7669

Aš irgi kažką panašaus gavau, tik atsakymas buvo labiau abstraktesnis. Pasakė maždaug, kad jie tikisi pridėti daugiau regionų ateityje... Nesakė, kad jie šiuo metu dirba ties kuo daugiau šalių įtraukimo į PSN. Nu ir aišku patarė registruojantis naudot kitų regionų adresus ir pan.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Va jau pirmas zingsnis padarytas, bet nereikejo jum taip "mes sugalvojom" :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Answer

Hello Nuggles, Thank you for contacting Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA). My name is Meagan, I will be assisting you today with your inquiry. I understand this is extremely frustrating and do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. You have reached technical support for North America. Unfortunately, as much as I would like to assist you, I cannot due to this issue residing outside of my region. I would advise contacting the region closest to you for more information. Again Nuggles, I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused. Also, you may receive a brief survey regarding this correspondence. If you don't mind, I would appreciate your feedback regarding how I did and the resolution I provided. Sincerely, Meagan N. Customer Services

Redagavo Nuggles

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Reikia paskelbti sita peticija ir kituose portaluose, nes vien is musu forumieciu tikrai nesurinksime tiek balsu

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Labai gerai, pats katik parasiau peticija, tikekimes kad ateityje turesime ir mes savo salies acounta

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Peticija

Sausio 26 - 12

Sausio 27 - 6

Silpnokai. :)

Nepatingėkite ir PASIRAŠYKITE, tik minutėlė sugaišyte. :cheers:

Xbox tūrėtojai, jei ką nors panašaus sumastys, pasirašysiu, nors ta konsolė manes visiškai nedomina.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Taigi, parašiau "peticiją" į Supportą (nukopinau iš GYNGA posto) ir gavau atsakymą:

Response
Hello *****,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI). My name is Casey, and I would be happy to assist you with your inquiry today.

Currently we share your frustration, as we do not want users to feel they have to input false data to access the PlayStation®Network. We are currently expanding the regions in which the PlayStation®Network is available and are working hard on becoming a presence in every country we can.. However, I do not have a time frame for when the PlayStation®Network will be available in Lithuania. I understand this is a frustration, and I do apologize I cannot give you a specific date as to when PSN will be available. You may be able to get a little more information from one of our technical support divisions for a country closer to your own. You can locate the correct support team through the following link.

http://www.playstation.com/country-selector/

I apologize again for any frustration the PSN has caused you. *****, if you have the time, I would greatly appreciate it if you would fill out the survey that will arrive in a few days. I am able to review these surveys, and the information helps me improve the service I can provide to you.

Sincerely,

Casey K.

SCEA Email Response Team

Consumer Services: 1-800-345-7669

Kai atsiūs ta apklausą pranešk, gali jie nieko nedaryt tiktokius laiškus, kad ateityje kažka darys arba bent jau padarys, kad būtų galima naudotis Lietuviškom kortelėm. Kas netingi irgi gali užsiregint, ateitį gal patys ps3 ar ps vita įsigysit.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Galėtu, kas turi linkomanijoje vartotoja, pakurti tema su nukopijuotu pirmu pranešimu. :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Galėtu, kas turi linkomanijoje vartotoja, pakurti tema su nukopijuotu pirmu pranešimu. :)

Done :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Jei sony planavo kurt atskirom šalym psn tai ir sukurs kartu su ps4 išleidimu, jei ne tai ir nesulauksim, nes 50 žmonių pareiškimai jiem nieko nereiškia, atrašys po panašu laiška ir pasibaigs mūsų balius.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

labai atsiprasau, kad prikeliau tokia sena tema, bet gal pagaliau ledai pajudejo? Stai koki atsakyma gavo lietuvis (sprendziant is Nick'o):

Thanks for your e-mail about PlayStation Network (PSN).

I can see from your e-mail that you'd like to know when a PlayStation Store will be available in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.  Unfortunately PlayStation Store is not currently available in those countries, but we're busy rolling out PlayStation Store services to more countries than ever before.  As I'm sure you'll understand, this is a complicated and time consuming process as we comply with local laws on what can be published as well as the localisation of each piece of content.

Posto data: Siandien (http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-General/When-will-Estonia-Lithuania-or-Latvia-be-able-to-buy-games-with/td-p/20750999#thread-replies)

Realiai net nereiktu kurt triju nauju regionu, o mus trys sudet i "baltic state" 

Redagavo Rschumacher

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.