narkata

Ar pažįsti bendravardi ar bendrapavardi šitam forume

Ar pažįsti bendravardi ar bendrapavardi šitam forume  

36 nariai prabalsavo

1. 1. Ar pažįsti bendravardi ar bendrapavardi šitam forume

• Taip (bendravardi)
    • Taip (bendrapavardi)
    • Taip (isai mano brolis,sesuo,gimine t.t.)
    • Ne

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Man atrodo yra cia Modestas kazkur. :troll:

Aš Modestas :troll:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Yra čia gal keli Erikai? ;D Arba kas nors iš jurbarko krašto :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

maciau buvo naujokas tadas

Yra ir ne naujoku Tadu :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Esu Tadukz, kilęs iš forslando. Draugai mane vadina utele. Laisvalaikiu mėgstu ekstremalų sportą: šaškes, kortas. Taip pat mėgstu driftint su savo paspirtuku. Lankau drožimo būrelį. Baigiu net nepradėjęs. Akriuko tualetų siautuliukas. Mėgstu kebabus ir cepus su mėsa. Kas meetuka? ;* Lauksiu jūsų laiškučių :@*****

• Patinka 4

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tomų tai čia daug... Ir ne tik čia daug. Pas mane klasei trys. :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Mano vardas niekam nepaslaptis, kitu vardais nesidomiu, uztenka nicku, bet kazkaip butu idomu suzinoti narkatos varda, speju galbut koks Tomas?

Man ir būtų įdomu sužinot narkatos vardą. :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Yra ir ne naujoku Tadu :D

a jo, pamirses buvau...

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

yra, kiek žinau, ne vienas Tomas.

jei tu tomas tai sveikinu,bendravardziai :DD
  • Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nepažįstu, ir aš turbūt čia vienintelis tokiu vardu :D bent jau iš tų kurie bent kartais pasireiškia forume

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nepažįstu, ir aš turbūt čia vienintelis tokiu vardu :D bent jau iš tų kurie bent kartais pasireiškia forume

Tai koks vardas ? :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Išduok paslaptį, sakyk iš kokios raidės, gal bendravardžiai ? :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos