Leidėjas: Konami
Žaidimo variklis:
Žanras: Nuotykių/RPG
Režimai:
Išleidimo data:
Reitingas:
Metacritic įvertinimas:
Platformos: 3DS
Puslapis: castlevania-mirroroffate.net ?

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate

- Nearly a 1.5 year development cycle.
- Stars two different playable characters.
- Features co-operative play with the prospect of 3DS and Wii U being able to interact with each other.
- The game is indeed a 2D Castlevania experience.
- Like mentioned in the rumor PGN received back in 2010, the goal was to find creative ways to utilize the 3DS’ cameras and this has been achieved in part due to the very name of the game, “Mirror of Fate”.
- The forward facing camera will act as a mirror and the outward facing cameras will come into play for a new puzzle solving mechanic.
- A Wii U version of the same game was in contention when I reported the “shocker” announcement in 2011, but has since become Konami’s decision to give the system one Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 (not exclusively, however, as other platforms will too see a release, including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita).
- More interestingly perhaps, was the idea that Mirror of Fate on Wii U would be the same game as its 3DS brother, treat the U-Control as the 3DS’ bottom screen and your TV as the 3DS’ top screen, be able to play the game across both platforms, use the Wii U’s forward facing camera as a mirror to “capture your reflection and reveal your fate”, and so on.
- Instead, Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 on Wii U will be a different game which was safer for Konami, since it could 1) be an upgraded port of the Xbox 360/PS3 build and 2) still be able to retain some of its originally intended plans when it was Mirror of Fate, including some 3DS connectivity.
- The development of Wii U’s own ground-up Castlevania sku could still happen, I’m being told. (paulgalenetwork)

Nuotrauka Redagavo Fisherman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Konami has a big E3 surprise no secret to keep.

Konami is currently working on a 3DS-exclusive Castlevania game called Castlevania: Mirror of Fate. After the highly successful Nintendo DS parts Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Nintendo 3DS owners can therefore look forward to a brand new handheld adventure in the Castlevania series.

There is content and gameplay is nothing known of the game, but in the corridors is said to a 2D Castlevania concerns of development studio Mercury Team, previously Castlevania: Lords of Shadow has made ​​for the Xbox 360 and PS3. The only thing at this moment is certain is that David Cox, producer of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and Enric Álvarez, Director / Writer of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow and co-founder of Team Mercury, the game works.

Konami, the game at E3 this year, taking place from 5 to 7 June, officially reveal.

bei dar didziuju konsoliu los pratesimas laukia.na gal bus idomiai visai.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Leidėjas: Capcom ar tikrai ? ne Konami ?

Dėkui, kad pasakei apsimiegojau buvau kai dėjau ir sumaišiau su istoriją apie capcom žaidimą.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nuotrauka

It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve posted a news story about something having to do with Dave Cox’s (Lords of Shadow producer) tweets. Well, here I am posting about the man’s profile image on his Twitter page. Yup.

But don’t write this off right away! Take a look at the image above. That definitely looks very Castlevania-ish to me. It also looks to be part of a bigger image, too. My eyes could be deceiving me (I’m only 21!) but could that be part of a manly man’s red hair on the left side of the image?

I have a feeling this may have something to do with the upcoming Mirror of Fate announcement at E3. But we’ll just have to wait and see!

Hey, for all we know, Mr. Cox could just love wolves! ( I still think it’s Castlevania related.)

bet dabar nelabai aisku kai du geimai gandais varstos kuris yra kuris :sir:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

taigi pilnas pavadinimas Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Šiek naujienų apie castlevania lod:mof :

• The core of the game is the combat system of Lords of Shadow, but with more exploration.
  • There's only one big scenario: the Castle.
  • Mirror of Fate is NOT a spin off. It's the second part of the trilogy, full integrated, and Lords of Shadow 2, the third part, goes after it.
  • 2 years in development. 40 people in the team.
  • Around 12 hours, without looking for secrets and 100%.
  • 4 playable Characters: Gabriel, Simon, Trevor and Alucard. All of them are different from each other, with different habilities, secondary weapons and magic,
  • Simon can summon creatures to help him in fights, Trevor can use light and shadow magic, Gabriel only shadow magic.
  • You can revisit zones of the Castle when you get new habilities, like the double jump (Trevor).
  • Uses of touchscreen: Bestiary, Inventory, Map, Writing notes (example: come back to this room with double jump), Magic and Special Habilities.
  • SpotPass confirmed, but not explained.
  • The game has a story but you can play it not in chronologic order
NeoGAF forum
Redagavo Fisherman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.