scalman

0x10c

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nuotrauka

Kūrėjas: Firefly/Elite Hybrid (Notch, minecraft kurejas)
Leidėjas:
Žaidimo variklis:
Žanras: space sim
Režimai:
Išleidimo data:
Reitingas:
Metacritic įvertinimas:
Platformos: pc
Puslapis: http://0x10c.com/

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5G35WG1ZF0

Markus ‘Notch’ Persson has released a new video for his upcoming Firefly/Elite Hybrid Space Sim, 0x10c. 0x10c will take place in a hard science fiction world and will feature lots of engineering, a fully working computer system, space battles against the AI or other players, abandoned ships full of loot. Players will also be able to seamlessly land on planets and there will be an advanced economy system. There will also be random encounters, as well as mining, trading, and looting.

pasirode pirmi keli video is zaidimo testavimo. na idomiai, jei bus visos galimybes ka zada zaidime tai turetu but idomus zaidimas, skraidai po kosmosa ,lootini apleistus laivus, gali nusileist i planetas, kasinejimas, ekonomika, prekyba... :megusta:
toks retro geris ir su tiek galimybiu :sweet:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nYojT0Xgt9Y

vien tik paskaicius zaidimo backstory ... :open: zaidime bus realiai veikiantis CPU . idomiai :working:

In a parallel universe where the space race never ended, space travel was gaining popularity amongst corporations and rich individuals.

In 1988, a brand new deep sleep cell was released, compatible with all popular 16 bit computers. Unfortunately, it used big endian, whereas the DCPU-16 specifications called for little endian. This led to a severe bug in the included drivers, causing a requested sleep of 0x0000 0000 0000 0001 years to last for 0x0001 0000 0000 0000 years.

It's now the year 281 474 976 712 644 AD, and the first lost people are starting to wake up to a universe on the brink of extinction, with all remote galaxies forever lost to red shift, star formation long since ended, and massive black holes dominating the galaxy.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-rbH58p1wg&feature=related Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

na bet bus vel alpha versiju manau megint. man kazkiek primine System Shock 2 tie trumpi gameplay.aisku matosi real time apsvietimai, dinaminiai seseliai ..tas idomu..lazeriai irgi gerai ..kosmines kovos turetu but idomu ..planetos..idomu kaip jos atrodys ..manau mes pradesim megint pradines versijas o kurejai toliau kurs zaidima. nors nesinoretu kad viskas testusi kaip su minecraftu siaip. kad ir pats mc jei gautu prekyba ,ekonomika ..jau butu jame prasme zaist didesne. idomiausia tas kompiuteris paciam zaidime. na tai bus kaip emuliatorius realiai veikiantis zaidime.. :sit:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

ka pats Notch'as sako apie savo kuriama zaidima:

“The goal is to have it feel a bit like Firefly,” says Notch. “You can try to land on a planet but you mess up and, instead of having the ship just explode like it would in real life, the landing gear gets broken. Then you have to try to fix that by finding resources. Instead of the adventure being flying from here to here, it’s: I set the destination, oh god I hit a small asteroid and the cloaking device broke. I think they really nailed that kind of emergent aspect in FTL. ”

It’s more of a forgiving game than FTL, however – a long-form style of game without FTL’s brutal cycles of life and death.

“I’d really like for stuff to go wrong,” says fellow 0x10c dev, Tobias Möllstam. “But I think we’ve managed to establish a philosophy where things can go wrong and we’re not going to judge too much. Like you run something at 120% and catches fire, but you just about make it. It’s kind of cheesey but I like it. Having a programmable and customisable ship means that there’s a lot more investment, and the game should reflect that and allow you to have it for a long time.”

Notch specifically wants to recapture that demoscene era of programming when it was relatively simple for a single person to do everything. But will code-newbs such as myself even be able to play the game? Notch suggests we will.

“I’m trying to design the game so you don’t have to know programming but you can share the code,” says Notch. “If you have a friend who’s made this really awesome docking algorithm, you can put that on a floppy disk within the game and put that into your computer.”

We’re some way of a black market for docking mechanisms though – the game doesn’t have any netcode yet.

“Right now it’s not multiplayer at all, I’m just trying to figure out the actual mechanics for it,” says Notch. “With Minecraft I waited too long to add multiplayer, so that was a huge hassle. So now, as soon as it’s fun, I’m going to do the multiplayer. But nothing in the game is fun right now. I need to figure out what is actually a fun game mechanic in all of this.”

The fun will come, no doubt – shortly after Notch has figured out how to get stairs working. It’s a little more challenging than it might otherwise be, because Notch is working with the same physics model for both the simulated gravity of the ship’s interior and the weightless vacuum of space.

“The idea is if the gravity generator crashes and you accelerate, you kind of get pushed backwards. If you get hit by something, everything can go ‘Bonk!’ You have wires, you have attachment parts that kind of hang down, so you can see [the effects of gravity and inertia] in how the wires hang. That’s one thing I don’t like about space games: they focus on the ship instead of the people in the ship. I want this to feel a bit like Alien, where the ship has this personality.”

That’s one of the reasons Tobias was attracted to the project too: “I also wanted to be a person on a ship – you’re always a ship – it’s like a flight sim in space, when I’d like it to be much more like a submarine simulator or something.”

All these ideals stated, both Notch and Tobias are careful to leave the future of the project ambiguous.

“We don’t know where 0x10c is really headed,” says Tobias. “We’ve built a lot of hype around it – now we need to take a step backwards and not raise too many people’s expectations. I like hearing fans hypothesising about what will be in the game. I think I read someone saying, ‘I want to have a station with automated turrets that identify incoming ships, and if they’re not identified they’ll warn them and then shoot at them, fully automatically.’ And that sounded fun – it wasn’t so much that we should take that idea, as that we should make a game so people can do stuff like that. Because with Minecraft it’s been really rewarding to create that sort of environment.”

But first, Notch still has those textures to sort out.

“I’m very tempted to go with the Minecraft look of like pixelated textures,” he says, “but I have the problem of planets being very very far away. If you go closer you don’t want the pixels to be like 15 kilometers large. So it has to switch between different textures, and you don’t want that switch to look bad. But maybe we could do it to intentionally look like games used to when they loaded in a texture. We could do that in a kind of ironic way.”

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.