narkata

PlayStation 4 (bendra tema įvairiems klausimams)

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Iš užsienio man būtų baisu pre-order daryti, nes pirmieji blynai gali būti truputį prisvilę (kaip tikrai pasitaiko), o tada reiktų garantijos.

• Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

per jimmy Fallon rodyta PS4 Knack demo kurejas patvirtino kad su "share" knopke tie video ar screenai uploadinsis ne tik i facebook, bus galima ir i youtube ar ustream idet.taigi kur nori.ir po to dalinkis kad ir i forumus juos. paprastesnio gameplay filmavimo ir nesugalvosi.

Speaking to Jimmy Fallon on last night’s show during the PS4 demo. Sony’s Mark Cerney comments that users will be able to edit content via the PS4 and then share to the wider world via Facebook, Ustream and Youtube.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Csr6ahk5RMg#t=0s

vel pastume ant MS.. :melvin:

• Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

A couple of days ago, we informed you about a pretty ‘common’ story. As CinemaBlend reported, there were a number of PCs running XBOne titles during this year’s E3. Naturally, a lot wondered whether Sony was also using our platform to showcase its titles and despite some earlier reactions from a couple of developers, it seems that PCs were also used to power some PS4 games.

In its latest podcast, Giantbomb revealed that there were a lot of PCs running PS4 games during E3 2013.

While talking about Dead Rising 3 and its current development state, Giantbomb’s editors stated that both XBOne and PS4 titles were running on PCs.

As Giantbomb’s editors claimed (1:09:05):

“Developers have plenty of good reasons to be showing games running on PCs, that’s a totally normal thing. It’s been really weird to watch Internet… everybody is freaking out about games running on PCs… plenty of PS4 games were running on PCs… all the demos of PS4 that I saw were running on PCs.”

In short, Dead Rising 3 was most obviously running on a dev kit – showcasing the current state of the game – while other titles were simply running on PCs. Now this does not mean that ALL PS4 and XBOne games were running on PCs. No, that’s not what we’re claiming.

However, it’s pretty obvious by now that games from both parties have been reported running on PCs instead of dev kits or the actual consoles. And that’s something that may disappoint console gamers the moment they get their hands on those titles, witnessing worse visuals than those advertised/showcased!

Ne vien X1 žaidimai buvo žaidžiami ant PC, bet ir PS4.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

per jimmy Fallon rodyta PS4 Knack demo kurejas patvirtino kad su "share" knopke tie video ar screenai uploadinsis ne tik i facebook, bus galima ir i youtube ar ustream idet.taigi kur nori.ir po to dalinkis kad ir i forumus juos. paprastesnio gameplay filmavimo ir nesugalvosi.

Mano nuoroda

Ar pastebėjot, kad persijngė žaidimas į kitą žaidėją, kai Jimmy Fallon'as paėmė pultelį į rankas?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

mano versija tokia . zaidimas buvo uzpausintas is anksciau ir paliktas backrounde..tuo metu ten rode zaidimo gameplay video pristatyma. kai paeme pulteli paspaude PS centrini ir vel pateko i zaidima. arba persijunge tarp acc gali irgi but.

• Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ohh.. dar vienas pliusas PS4, jau buvau susirūpines, dėl Youtube nebuvimo, gerai, kad pridėjo ir Youtube. Aišku vietoj Ustream būtų geriau Twitch.tv, nes ten svetainė orientuojasi tik į žaidimus. Bet nieko gal, pasikeis veliau.

Redagavo Vilemas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

is tikro jis sake kad i daugeli ..ir paminejo tik situs kelis..tai greiciau cia reiskia kad gal i bet kur bus galima,iskaitant situs tokius didziausius ...na matysim. bet siaip idomiai . pagrindas vistiek youtube eina.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

bet as juos matau labiau kaip ..del kazkokio tikslo idejimus ten del pagalbos ..arba pasigirt..arba siaip koki finta parodyt ..ir tai nebus ten ilgi kazkokie. kaip matem visi sharina ten trumpus..bet is kitos puses tiesioginis uploadas kad ir trumpas parodys zaidimo tikra grafika ir tiesiogini garsa tiketina. tai neturintties konsoles bus kuo pasigrozet. jokiu capture shit nereikes.nei pc nereikes. aplamai jei su pc dabar telike pliusas dar kad neta browsint patogiau nei su konsole. bet tai tik kol kas..nes su next genais manau viskas pasikeis.

jei tavo salis neturi savo PSN store, ji nepalaikys PS4 Online isvis. tos salys bus uzblokuotos. ta prasme nebus galima per kita sali naudotis PSN ir Online.

“Unfortunately at this time gamers in countries which do not have a Store cannot access online multi-player features. However, we are considering every measure to offer PlayStation Store services to these territories as soon as possible. To clarify, the affected territories are: Bahrain, Lebanon, Romania, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus and Iceland.”

Nuotrauka

Sony nori palengvint visiem digital zaidimu isigijimus.kad butu palankiau pirkt digital negu retail netgi.

“We’re very bullish on digital. One of the things we noticed through the progression of building the PlayStation 4 and now that we’ve announced it, is that immediacy is a big problem in this industry. Digital is really harmed by that. The difference between an eight hour download and a 15-minute drive to retail—retail is winning that every time. Physical gaming will proliferate as long as that continues. Solving that with PlayGo, which gives you a chunk of the [currently downloading] game you can start playing while the rest is buffered in the background, is a big win for the digital side of the business. I think digital will grow a lot more rapidly as a result of that particular point.”

“There’s 220 million Americans who game, many of them game on tablets and mobile. When you play a game on tablet or mobile, you may not be playing the deep, rich immersive games you play on console, but you are immediately accessing that content. There’s not a lot of lag. So we looked at that. And, as we talked to gamers who were starting to say, ‘You know I love console gaming but tablets and mobile are engaging my time,’ we realized that as an industry we need to solve that. PlayGo was born of that. We said, ‘We need to make it easier for people to get into digital content, so that people don’t have to wait around.’”

“We need to make things easier for people on an immediacy basis, as an industry. We need to make games more accessible.”

- Sony’s John Koller

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai čia jei teisingai supratau, tai Lietuvoj su PS4 negalėsi žaisti multiplayeri?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tai čia jei teisingai supratau, tai Lietuvoj su PS4 negalėsi žaisti multiplayeri?

Lietuva nepaminėta. Bet faktas, kad psn store pas mus nėra.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prasti reikalai lietuviams. Tikiuosi bent, kada prileis kitas šalis pasinaudoti taip, kaip su PS3 naudojasi žmonės. Apsunkina pinigų srautą sau patiems. :mellow:

Ne į temą

Gal kas pamenate ar ir su PS3 pradžioje buvo tokia situacija?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ten tas scalmano pacituotas atsakymas nėra pilnas ir dėl to klaidinantis. Klausimas buvo apie Rumuniją. Ši šalis įtraukta į palaikomas, bet neturi PS Store. Žodžiu štai pilnas komentas:

@Chris

Hi Chris, I have a question regarding PS+ in relation with PS4, and I’m sure many gamers are in my situation and want to know.

In my country (Romania) we don’t have PS Store so I can’t purchase PS+. I made a secondary account for UK (this one) and I use it to buy stuff and subscribe to PS+. Currently, my main account (Romanian account) can play all PS+ free games I downloaded on the UK account and can also use the DLC, etc

However, on PS4, can I play online only on the account that has PS+?

If that’s the case many countries without PS Store can’t get PS+ and can’t play online. Will I be able to play online on any account on my PS4 as long as I have a PS+ account on the system?

And if not, will it be possible to get PS+ without actually connecting to the PS Store? (if we don’t have any in our country)

Please answer this question, it seems like a major issue for many countries without PS Store

Unfortunately at this time gamers in countries which do not have a Store cannot access online multi-player features. However, we are considering every measure to offer PlayStation Store services to these territories as soon as possible. To clarify, the affected territories are: Bahrain, Lebanon, Romania, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus and Iceland.

Rumunijos acc gali sukurti, bet PS Store ten nėra. Kadangi mes visi sėdim su acc, kurie turi Store ir mes turim galimybę nusipirkti PS+, todėl ir multiplayer veiks. Per anksti panikuojat.

• Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.