narkata

PlayStation 4 (bendra tema įvairiems klausimams)

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Geriau jau kokį Blip n' Blop: Balls of Steel perkeltų į PS4 :D Hardest game ever! And Cow Bombs are awesome!

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

net neturint PS4 bus galima "pasimt" PSN plus duodamus zaidimus. kaip sakant juos uzsisaldyt iki to laiko kol jau isigysi PS4. na geriau ir but negali. susirinksi visa nemokamu zaidimu kolekcija o veliau isigijes pati PS4 jau turesi ka zaist. :thumbup:

nu tai su vita taspats, nesuprantu kas cia per naujiena.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nu tai su vita taspats, nesuprantu kas cia per naujiena.

tai vita juk ne ps4,gerai tau seniena,bet kitiems naujiena :troll:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Turbut buvo, nes article yra is Birzelio galo, bet 15 puslapiu atgal sunkoka visad pratikrinti.

Jei nebuvo - galima pasiskaityt :)

20 Exclusives, 12 New Franchises Coming to PlayStation 4 in Year One

30 games in development. 20 of them are going to ship within the first year of the console’s life, and of those, 12 are new IP.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/20-games-12-new-franchises-coming-to-playstation-4-in-year-one

PS4 Graphics Comparison: The Road To PlayStation 4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQTfAgF67k&feature=c4-overview&list=UU6yzV_xgKn8r77FkcmZyMSg

Sony And Viacom Reach Tentative Deal To Stream Cable Channels

Nuotrauka

In a recent preliminary deal with Viacom, Sony is reported to have won the rights to bring cable channels such as MTV, Comedy Central, and Nickelodeon to its planned internet-TV service. Plus, it can also sell on demand Viacom shows and movies. I'm okay with this if there's enough Sponge Bob.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/16/business/media/sony-and-viacom-reach-tentative-internet-tv-deal.html?hp&_r=1&amp [The New York Times]

• Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kadangi playmanai šiektiek išmire, tai užvesiu diskusija: ko tikites iš Sony gamescome? Aš tai norėčiau išvysti nemažai PS Vita žaidimų, taip pat PSV atpiginimo. Dar būtų neblogai kąnors daugiau pamatyti iš PS4 fronto.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Aš tikiuosi ko nors iš Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studios, Quantic Dream. Pagrinde kokių nors kietų ekskliuzyvų iš first-party. Taip pat, kaip ir tu, tikiuosi naujienų iš Vita fronto, price drop'o tikrai reikia.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kadangi playmanai šiektiek išmire, tai užvesiu diskusija: ko tikites iš Sony gamescome? Aš tai norėčiau išvysti nemažai PS Vita žaidimų, taip pat PSV atpiginimo. Dar būtų neblogai kąnors daugiau pamatyti iš PS4 fronto.

tesiog paskelbs data tikslia kada jau ps4 pasirodys prekyboi :thumbup:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Aš tikiuosi ko nors iš Naughty Dog, Santa Monica Studios, Quantic Dream. Pagrinde kokių nors kietų ekskliuzyvų iš first-party. Taip pat, kaip ir tu, tikiuosi naujienų iš Vita fronto, price drop'o tikrai reikia.

Kad jau buvo price dropas, 170 svaru dabar vietoj 230 :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Normali ta kaina PS VITA - nebent jau ant tiek išnaglėjote jus kad norite daikta nusipirkti jau už 99.99£, sėkmės laukiant tada

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Aš tai norėčiau išvysti daugiau exclusive žaidimų ant ps vitos :gusta:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

lol, paskaityk žmonių atsiliepimus, tai pagrindinis dalykas, dėl kurio daugelis susilaiko, o kuo mažiau perka, tuo mažiau žaidimų, o kuo mažiau žaidimų, tuo mažiau perka. Uždaras ratas, todėl kainos nuleidimas būtent tai ko reikia.

Galbūt kažkiek padės faktas, kad bus suderinamumas su PS4, nes kaip ir visi žaidimai turės būti su Remote Play funkcija. Žiūrėsim. Sony sakė, kad per Gamescom daug dėmesio skirs Vitai.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos