Kūrėjas:Crytek
Leidėjas:
Žaidimo variklis:
Žanras: 3rd person, action
Išleidimo data:
Reitingas:
Platformos:Xbox One

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4MfYuP6L44k

With Microsoft's Xbox One hardware reveal out of the way, the company's shifting focus to its launch lineup. And here at E3, we got a first look at just what the One is capable of with Crytek's previously announced Ryse: Son of Rome. The game, an exclusive for the platform, lets players take control of a Roman General and features gameplay that'll have players slashing through hordes of warriors, engaging in quick time events, all set in the Roman Empire. From what was demoed on stage, Ryse looks to be a technically impressive feat, showcasing strong particle effects, lighting and a massive number of onscreen characters. It'll be available as an XBox One launch title, so if you're planning on a pre-order for MS' next-gen console, this is a future purchase worth considering.

Redagavo darjushas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Zaidimas tai labai idomiai atrodo (bent jau man, megstanciam senoves laikus) laukiam daugiau gameplay

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

buvau girdejas apie ji ir del kinect valdymo tai gal tai ir tinka..bet tik ne su pulteliu ..next gen ..ir spaudysi knopkes tinkamu momentu..plz..crytek dafuq is this.. :poker:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Grafiskai zaidimas buvo vienas tu kurie tikrai atrode next-gen bet is gameplay puses nu tesiog slepkit po lapais tokius zaidimus... koks malonumas gali but zaist jos? spaudi knopke - ilga animatcija, pasisuki vel tas pats.. nu realiai watafak!

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

QTE patys pasivykdys netgi jeitu nieko nespausi .. :melvin:

Ryse QTEs complete themselves even if you press no buttons

Why Ryse is The Most Frustrating Game of E3

I’m on the battlefield. I’m stomping through the corpses of my comrades swinging my sword at anything that moves. I begin a combo, I slash twice and then whooom slow motion is initiated, shit is about to get ‘cinematic’. A button prompt hovers elusively above the sword I’m about to drive into the throat of my enemy… argh I’m too slow! The prompt flickers, disappears.

I missed it. Damn.

But then somehow, for some reason, I still complete the cinematic ‘kill’.

What?

Maybe it’s a bug I think, but no. Next time I deliberately press the wrong button. The kill goes ahead, no consequences. Then I try hitting no buttons whatsoever. The kill goes ahead. I put the controller on the table in front of me, the kill goes ahead.

What is going on here?

I ask one of the Crytek people hovering at the booth – is this a bug? Why am I completing kills when I hit the wrong button prompt? Or, worse, no button at all. Turns out it was a deliberate design choice.

“We don’t want the player to feel frustrated,” I am told.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

visi kam taip patiko zaidimo nerealus grozis gali jau nustot dziaugtis siek tiek. nes tai ka rode ir tai ka paves xbox one tai skirtingi dalykai. Crytekai patys patvirtino kad detalumas visko gerokai sumazes galutiniam zaidime. kaip ir reza

Earlier, it was reported that Ryse had faced a possible downgrade from 150k triangle count per character to 85k triangle count per character. Crytek’s CEO has confirmed this downgrade in a tweet adding that it was their own choice.

This confirmation came hot of the heels of the news that Ryse is not native 1080p and will run at 900p on Xbox One. Crytek CEO Yerli talked more about his game in an interview to VentureBeat. In this interview he said that they wanted to focus on a more cinematic experience for Ryse, bridging the gap between film and games. He also talks about the Triangle count per character which seems to have been downgraded from the earlier reported 150k to 85k.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dEbrdfXfCc&hd=1

Patariu atsisiųst 1080p iš xbox psl, o ne žiūrėt per youtube...

Dat gfx

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Atrodo tikrai tiesiog nuostabiai. Bent jau asmeniškai grafiškai tai atrodo gražiausiai iš žaidimų, kurie bus išleisti tik konsolėms pasirodžius.... :omg:

Redagavo drake345

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Sakyciau kad sitas ir nba 2k14 geriausiai parodo nex gen grafika.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.