mbriedis

[Program] Rain Radar

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Hello!

I'm a developer from Latvian, and I recently created app that lets you view and animate the rainfall radar in an easy way.

There is LT, LV and EE radar. Currently a widget is available only for Latvia, but I'm working on a Lithuanian widget too, so it will be available soon.

A screenshot:

Nuotrauka

The app is free and without ads. I'm doing this for fun, not profit :)

You can get the app from play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lv.mbriedis.lietus

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Hello!

I'm a developer from Latvian, and I recently created app that lets you view and animate the rainfall radar in an easy way.

There is LT, LV and EE radar. Currently a widget is available only for Latvia, but I'm working on a Lithuanian widget too, so it will be available soon.

A screenshot:

Nuotrauka

The app is free and without ads. I'm doing this for fun, not profit :)

You can get the app from play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lv.mbriedis.lietus

Nice app i think. When i need to know is it rain i watch this map, so now it will be quicker with to see rain forecast for me :)

By the way in the app store there is some mistakes that you can correct. (Red words is corrected)

""Lietaus Radaras" yra programa, kuri leidžia jums pamatyti faktinę lietaus situaciją Latvijoje, Estijoje ir Lietuvoje.

Vaizdai yra atnaujinami kas 10-15 minučių.

Jūs galite pasinaudoti galimybe animuoti ir prognozuoti lietų."

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.