scalman

Fallout 4

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Multiplayeris tiesiog nelimpa su Bethesda zaidimais

"Believe it or not, every time we do a game we design a multiplayer mode just to see what we would do.

Then we go, 'Yup, we shouldn't do that. That's an awesome idea that is way too distracting from the main thing we want to do, which is single player'. I could see ways it would work, but development-wise, they're very different experiences."

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

nereik tokiu zaidimu gadint mp.yra skirti tik mp,tai tegu ir buna mp,yra sp tegu ir buna sp.kada daro ir ta,tai daznai š**** gaunasi.geriausia kai koncentruojasi ties vienu aspektu.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

na dabar i visus SP kisa MP. kaip kitaip. kai SP story trunka iki 10 val tik tai kaip kitaip prastumt zaidima. nors galima ir i toki idet kazka online aisku. ne MP rezima , tiesiog online i kokia prekyba pvz savo daiktais ar kito stuff.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

preorderink f4 ant x1 ir gauk nemokamai f3 x360 versija,kuri eis ant x1.

http://majornelson.com/2015/07/01/fallout-4-is-now-available-for-digital-pre-order-on-xbox-one/

butu geris jei remeikintu F3 ir NV dar.

dabar kaip tik pasileides  NV losiu ten su kazkokiu teksturu paku ir ENB . visa kita like kaip ir buvo. pc versijos siaip ir nelosiau tik x360 kiek pamenu.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

idomu koks tas mapo dydis bus ..sako didelis , bet interview nesako koks dydis palyginus su skyrim pvz. tai galima suprast kad gal nedidesnis uz skyrim. 

as skyrim mapo dydzio nezinau, bet zinau witcher3. tikrai neperdidelis man.

When asked about the size of the game’s map, Howard stated in an interview with DigitalSpy,  “I avoid answering that, and I’ll tell you why. If you look at our previous stuff, it’s kind of like that. We don’t actually measure it like that. Because Skyrim is one size, but the mountains take up a lot of space. That’s not really a game place, it’s in your way, you have to go around it, so we’re not really doing that. In the city, it’s very dense, but there is no load – like in Fallout 3, there’s a load – for areas of the city, we don’t do that. So it’s very dense, the buildings are tall, and a lot of them are open, so you can just walk in and around, so… it’s big. I wouldn’t say, you know, if you played Skyrim, I couldn’t tell you it’s X bigger, so we’re just saying it’s about the same size.”

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

gal ginklai pagaliau kazka realiai daugiau reiks , na new vegas tai balansas toks kad ...kad ir su pradzioj gautu ginklu varmit rifle + modai gali puse zaidimo prasisaudyt . tai to nesinoretu siaip vel. daugiau kad butu bet svarbiausia kad geresnis reikstu geresnis.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Fallout 4: Player freedom over graphical quality

In a recent interview with Games Radar, Bethesda’s Pete Hines talks about player freedom versus creating the best looking game:

We push it visually as much as we can, while realizing that we are not making a game just for the sake of having it be the best looking game out there." Referring to Skyrim as an example, Mr. Hines states: "It’s not meant to be the most stunning RPG ever. That's not the stated goal. We want this massive interactive world, where you can talk to people, choose your own path and everything in the world has meaning and is an actual object".

Fallout 4 is still a great looking game, but graphically it won’t set a new standard; and that’s okay. Creating a great game with player freedom and quality gameplay should be more important that the amount of polygons.

matyt zmoniu truksta kurie padarytu ledinius vizualus. ar engine reiktu is pagrindu perkurt naujai jau. bet uzteks .

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Man grafika tenkina, šaip tikios žaidimas patiks negu the wither, nės 3 dalis patiko tik ne new vegas...

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

F4 tai bus geras modinimas ginklu is siuksliu . ka rasi viskas tiks kazkam . atrodo reiks didesnes kuprines arba ant sunio sukrausim  :trl:

per new vegas liepi tempt visa manta kompanjonui ir ok viskas  :yea:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

1437677963-fallout-anthology-compilation

QuakeCon 2015: Announcing Fallout Anthology

BOOM! On stage during the 2015 QuakeCon welcome, Pete Hines dropped a bomb with the announcement of Fallout Anthology.

For the first time in the history of the award-winning franchise, all the Fallout games you know and love – or need to catch up on – are available in one explosive PC collection that arrives on September 29th in North America and October 2nd across European territories. Fallout Anthology features five critically acclaimed games and official add-ons in a premium collectible set – neatly packaged inside a Fat Man mini-nuke!

And because there’s a new edition coming to the Fallout family this November, the collection takes a page from Vault-Tec and reserves a space for your Fallout 4 game disc.

quakecone rodys fallout 4 demo uz uzdaru duru, o veliau po quakecon parodys ir visiem.

fallout 4 details

idomu kai apie orus papasakojo skirtingose mapo vietose  :gusta:  ir visokios dulkes slinks per pasauli 

nauja info is tos demo kurios mum dar nerode

• Mr. Handy’s internals have been modeled, as you can see his parts if he’s destroyed.
  • A large number  (over 1,000) of character names have been recorded, and will be spoken, including “fuckface.”
  • The dog “Dogmeat” in the game is modeled after “River,” belonging to the the Lead Level Designer.
  • Preston Garvey is the Leader of the Commonwealth Minute men. He has only five men left to lead.
  • One of the environments of the game is Diamond City, built in the ruins of Fenway Park (the stadium of the Boston Red Sox).
  • Preston Garvey can be a companion, alongside the female Piper, Dogmeat and Mr. Handy. There will be about twelve different companions in the game.
  • Human companions can be romanced regardless of gender.
  • The terminal hacking and lock picking systems are included in the game. They look similar to Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
  • The strength stat will allow the player to carry more items.
  • A series of videos will be released showcasing each stat.
  • There are perks, chosen by the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. menu (that looks like a poster), and you can pick one every time you level up. There are seven categories and ten rows of increasingly better perks.
  • Examples of perks are “Attack Dog” and “Intimidation.”
  • Looting works with a smaller list view that pops up and can be scrolled through.
  • More environments of the game are the town of Lexington, the Corvega power plant.
  • The laser musket reloads after each shot by cranking a lever on the side.
  • It’s possible to check out the cover of books and comics books by zooming on them and rotating the view.
  • There are battles between different NPC factions, and the player can stand back and let them kill each other, or intervene.
  • The Fallout Brotherhood power armor is back, alongside the Fat Man launcher. There are also airships. The Fat Man was used in the demo to blow up a Behemoth mutant.
  • Gore is included, and heads can be blown up.
  • Ghouls can climb through windows.
  • You can look at the Pip-boy in combat. It pauses the game.

•  

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

fallout_4_pip-boy_fan_made.jpg

kada nors ateis laikai kai namuose dauguma turesim 3d printerius.. kadangi bethesda jau daugiau negamins Pip boy ,tai galima patiem atsispausdint pilnai veikianti

The Fallout 4 Pip-Boy smartphone mount is sold out, and Bethesda has said it just can’t make any more.

If you really, really want to use the RPG’s second-screen functions on a smartphone strapped to your wrist in an authentic-looking Pip-Boy mount, don’t let this stand in your way: make your own.

Yvo de Haas has created a custom Pip-Boy that you can assemble from 3D-printed plans and common electronics parts. Unlike Bethesda’s version, it comes in three different sizes and can be adapted for all sorts of devices. Also, it has a tape deck.

Visit Ytec3D for a list of what you’ll need and to download the schematics.

Update: 3D Hubs reached out to us to remind us that Fallout fans without a 3D printer (most of us, I assume) can find a local machine through its services. Something to think about.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

VG247 "Fallout 4 looks more and more like a recycled Fallout 3"#1

So far, I haven’t seen something that makes me stop in my tracks. Yes, this is a new Fallout game that we’ve been keenly anticipating for years. What I’ve seen looks good, and I’m clearing a space for it come November, but my enthusiasm has dropped a little since E3. In truth, we haven’t really seen anything truly spectacular thus far.

Fallout 4 isn’t an ugly game, but it’s not much of a looker. Fittingly for a game that encourages scavenging and hammering together equipment to survive, Fallout 4 looks recycled. Character models stand out here, with a lack of definition in the Ghouls and Raiders up close. There’s no impressive facial animation to wow over. It’s functional.

After sitting through a 15 minute extended (edited) gameplay video of the game today at Gamescom, we can report it looks exactly the same as Fallout 3, for good and bad.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.