Magnitas

Future Games Shows 2021

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Sukurta (redaguota)

f8614acf6d06.png

The Future Games Show returns on March 25 with a Spring Showcase event featuring over 40 games, in the first of three shows scheduled for 2021

The Future Games Show (FGS) is GamesRadar's flagship digital games showcase and will return with a Spring Showcase on March 25. The event will be hosted by Resident Evil 3 Remake stars Jeff Schine (Carlos Oliveira) and Nicole Tompkins (Jill Valentine). The FGS: Spring Showcase is the first of three events scheduled for 2021, with more shows in June and August later this year. Our Spring Showcase will feature over 40 games across all formats and genres, with world premieres and updates from over 30 publishers including Warner Bros. Games, EA and Team17. You can find out more about the Future Games Show below - including details of our previous events and hosts (including the stars of the Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid series) - plus how to watch our upcoming Spring Showcase event.

GamesRadar Presents: Future Games Show (FGS) is our premier digital showcase event, which launched in June 2020 at E3, with a second show at Gamescom in August 2020. In 2021, we're proud to present three shows, including a new Spring Showcase event on March 25, plus the return of FGS shows in June and August.

The Future Games Show showcases the most exciting - and interesting - games of 2021 and beyond, and takes a closer look at what we can expect from gaming as the new generation of consoles starts to mature.

2477cb69bd60.png

The FGS: Spring Showcase will be hosted by the stars of the Resident Evil 3 Remake, Jeff Schine (Carlos Oliveira) and Nicole Tompkins (Jill Valentine). "I am thrilled to be presenting the Future Game Show: Spring Showcase alongside my talented Resident Evil 3 remake co-star Jeff Schine", says Nicole Tompkins, "It's bound to be a blast and I am so looking forward to showing the fans some of the amazing new games coming out this year! Join us March 25th live on Twitch."

“Looking forward to working with Nicole again and getting the team back together," says Jeff Schine, "Both of us are die hard gamers so getting the chance to host the Future Games Show is really exciting. I’ve been trying to get a sneak peak at the line up, haven’t had much luck…but from the little I’ve been told so far, it's gonna be quite the show. Can't wait to show you guys some new looks at upcoming games, and maybe share an announcement or two. See ya on March 25th, you don’t wanna miss it."

Nicole and Jeff become the latest famous video-game stars to host the Future Games Show, with previous hosts including the stars of the Uncharted series (Nolan North and Emily Rose) and the Metal Gear Solid series (David Hayter and Debi Mae West).

Future Game Show date: When can I watch it?

The Future Games Show: Spring Showcase will be broadcast on Thursday, March 25 at 1445 PDT / 1745 EDT / 2145 GMT. You can watch the event on gamesradar.com, Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook. The main show starts at 2200 GMT, but you won't want to miss our special pre-show presented by Daedalic Entertainment, packed with world premieres and exclusive updates - check back soon for more details.

●    Date: Thursday, March 25 at 14:45 PDT / 17:45 EDT / 21:45 GMT

●    Streaming on: TwitchFacebookYouTubeTwitter and GamesRadar

---

Apie sita rengini girdziu pirma karta. Ziuresime ka jie cia parodys ir ar bus verta ziureti. Pats renginys turetu vykti Kovo 25d. Arba is 25 i 26  diena. Nors laikas ir yra, bet jis bus tikslinamas kaip supratau.

SVVDwyukqnMAherbzz9GqU-970-80.gif

Redagavo Magnitas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.