scalman

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Labai laukiu šio žaidimo. Beveik visos Castlevania serijos žaidimai yra labai geri.

Tikėsimes kad ir šitas bus geras.

P.S. scalman - antras video neveikia

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Labai laukiu šio žaidimo. Beveik visos Castlevania serijos žaidimai yra labai geri.

Tikėsimes kad ir šitas bus geras.

P.S. scalman - antras video neveikia

niekaip neradau oficialaus treilerio youtubej,tai imeciau tik nuoroda,veliau pataisysiu kai atsiras youtubej :)

bet jau iskart matosi kokio tipo bus zaidimas ,aka God of War 3

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Neatsimenu kada paskutini karta zaidziau Castlevania serijos zaidima. Is video neblogai atrode , tikiuosi Kojimos vaidmuo kuriant si zaidima padeti MercurySteam padaryti ji geresni , bet ne padeti jiems jo nesugadinti :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nuotrauka

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

* Not much about the new Castlevania, probably because it isn't actually being developed by any members of Kojima's actual team. Kojima will be "overseeing the project from a high level ... but is trying hard not to get too involved."

* David Cox will be overtaking the true producing role. Cox has worked with Kojima for ten years, back when his team was still part of Konami. He did all the advertising and marketing for Solids 1 through to 3.

So that was it. Oh, and they mentioned something about Metal Gear Online. The 1.33 patch is coming out for Online on the 16th. All the people who have the Scene expansion can download a new Shadow Moses map to celebrate the one year anniversary of Guns of the Patriots. Solid Snake will also be included as a playable character. I liked his beard in 4, so I guess that's cool.

We're bound to see more information about all three titles at the Tokyo Game Show in a few months. Expect in-depth trailers for both games. It's unlikely we'll learn a great amount of detail regarding them any time soon, even from the Kojima Productions Report team.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Niu nezinau... man gameplay i Prince Of Persia panasus pasirode, bet tai nera blogai man POP tai labai patiko.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

jo, panasus i PoP, panasus ir i GoW, tox nebogas hack&slash turetu but, jei dar ir panasus i SOTN bus savo leveliu kelimo sistema ir t.t. tai turetu buti geras.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Dave Cox: When Kojima visits we sh*t ourselves

Dave Cox, producer on upcoming Castlevania reboot, Lords of Shadow, is a big cheese in his own right, but even he feels the pressure when Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima comes to town.

Speaking to VideoGamer.com at gamescom last month, Cox revealed exactly what role Kojima has in the development of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

"He's basically overall in charge of the project," said Cox. "I report to him. He's not involved in the day to day development of the game. That's my role. I'm working with MercurySteam very closely. I'm in Spain pretty much all of the time these days. But he's lending support, advice, not just technical advice, but advice on story elements - maybe you want to try doing this, maybe you want to move it in this direction. At the same time he's being quite hands off. He's allowing us the creativity and freedom to do what we want, but he feels that the game needs to be at a certain level, a certain quality.

"Putting the Kojima Productions name to it means we have to achieve that. So he's helping us, and his team are helping us. Some of his team guys are at MercurySteam working on the project as well. So it's more like Del Toro comes along every now and then, works with a young Spanish director, he wants to give him a leg up, wants to help him. He might help him with advice, might help him with some of the story direction, but essentially he's the top guy. I have to send him builds, I have to keep him up to date on what's going on."

Cox also revealed that Kojima visits the studio every now and then, and when he's in town the pressure to impress is immense.

"… we're shitting ourselves! You got to make sure that the quality of what you deliver is very very high. You're constantly saying to yourself, is that really good enough? Is that really going to be good enough?" explained Cox. "It's funny, because sometimes you think, no, he's not going to like that and he loves it, and then other times you think, check this out, it's amazing, and he'll go, hmm don't know. It's shit. So it's swings and roundabouts."

Dave Cox'as su visa komanda aps***ka ,kai Kojima atvyksta i miesta :thumbup: na pats taip sake :):D

kad turetum Kojimos varda ant zaidimo dezutes tai to tikrai manau turi uzsitarnaut.turi pasiekti Kojimos lygi kad zaidimas jam patiktu. :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow had one of the most exciting debut trailers in recent memory. What’s more impressive is that all the footage shown so far has been confirmed to be done in real-time using the game’s engine.

When one fan asked if there will be any computer-generated cut scenes in the game, Producer David Cox responded with the following on the game’s official Twitter page:

All cut scenes are done using the games engine

He later added:

Castlevania LOS is a CG free zone.Everything we have shown including the trailers is in game and rendered using the game engine. Official!!

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will be released for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 sometime in 2010. You can view some screens from the upcoming action title in the slideshow below:

Jokiu CG. Viskas naudojant tik tai patį žaidimo varikliuką. Man asmeniškai patinka toks sprendimas :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Jokiu CG. Viskas naudojant tik tai patį žaidimo varikliuką. Man asmeniškai patinka toks sprendimas :)

na kad sios kartos konsolem jau ir nereiktu tu CG isvis,kaip kad GOW3 nenaudos jokiu CG taip pat,ir kol kas jis vienas is graziausiai atrodanciu zaidimu,ir dauguma kitu galetu ir nenaudot CG nors naudoja,man pvz labai patinka tokie kinematografiniai sprendimai zaidimuose kaip buvo Vagrant Story padaryta,vis dar nerandu tokio ispudingo zaidimo kuris mane taip nustebintu kaip Vagrant Story,nzn gan nuobodus tie ju next gen rpg.

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Konami's David Cox has revealed some new information regarding the upcoming Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 title, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, on the game’s official Twitter.

The producer confirms that the game includes different varieties in the environment, including “Refectory, Clock tower, Library.” David Cox also revealed that, although the soundtrack is original, a few classic Castlevania tunes will be “interwoven into it here and there.” Finally, a teaser picture of what seems to be a Slorgra enemy (which has appeared in previous titles) was posted:

Nuotrauka

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Konami have tossed out brand new screenshots of the upcoming Mercury Steam/Kojima Productions title, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. To be as frank as one can be, they’re simply awesome. The screens show of Gabriel Belmont exploring one some of the game’s many gothic-designed areas.

This is the same game that Mercury Steam producer Dave Cox recently said “wouldn’t be as good” as it is without the help of Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima. It should hit shelves for PS3 and Xbox 360 sometime this year.

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.