Platforms: PlayStation 3

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment

Developer: United Front Games

Genre: Racing

Local Play: 2 Versus

Online Play: 12 Versus

Nuotrauka

About the game:

ModNation Racers is a thoroughly fresh take on classic kart racing that empowers the player to personalize their entire game. Players can express themselves by creating their own Mod character, styling their own racing kart and even building -- in just minutes -- an imaginative track that can be shared with the rest of the PlayStation community via the free PlayStation Network service. The easy-to-use editing studio tools make this creative process accessible to players of all levels. Not feeling creative? ModNation Racers presents a humorous story with a wealth of pre-made characters, karts, tracks and challenges for all players.

Ne į temą

Apie zaidima(Google Translate):

ModNation Racers yra visiškai šviežią imtis klasikinis kart lenktynėms, kad suteikia žaidėjui individualizuoti savo visą žaidimą. Žaidėjas gali išreikšti save, sukuriant savo Mod pobūdį, stilių savo lenktynių kart ir net pastatų - tik keletą minučių - tai Zmyślony stebėti, kad gali būti dalijamasi su kitomis PlayStation bendruomenei per laisvai PlayStation tinklo paslauga. Šis paprastas naudoti redagavimo studija įrankiai šį kūrybinį procesą prieinama žaidėjų visų lygių. Ne jausmas kūrybingi? ModNation Racers pristato Komiška istorija su daug paruoštų simbolių kortelės, takeliai ir iššūkius visiems žaidėjams.

Redagavo BABUANAS

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Žaidimas atrodo labai panašus į crash team racing ant ps 1 tikiuosi bus labai panašus ( vaikystėje kai mažas buvau tai su broliu ir draugu visa diena losdavom) Grafika liuks pasirode, galima kurt ivarias vietos, patiuninguot savo masinyte, persisrengt kitais drabuziais, žaidimas atsipalaidavimui, pasilinksminimui.Bet dabar už tokias kainas kažkaip nesinoretu toki vaikiška žaidima pirkt, nebent pirkt is psn uz keliasdesimt litu.Štai dar vienas gameplay

Redagavo audriusvaldo

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nieko visai atrodo,jaučiu suais kai laiką prastūmt reiktų :offtopic:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

It was about halfway through my demo of ModNation Racers yesterday that I stopped listening. The developer was telling me all about the elaborate kart racer and how you can create your own drivers, cars and courses, race online with two players on the same system, have four-player split-screen matches and more. But when I figured out that I could feasibly create the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters, my ears shut down and I began running the possible shapes I could use to create the "no ghosts" logo.

That is the magic of ModNation Racers. It unleashes your creativity with a controller.

If you missed the debut of ModNation Racers back at E3 2009, think LittleBigPlanet mixed with Mario Kart. On the surface, this is a neat little kart racer where you drift around and draft behind opponents while picking up power-ups and vying to be No. 1. However, beneath that, you're going to fall in love with the tenets of LBP: play, create, share. You'll whip up your little racers based on the "urban vinyl" art style. You'll make your own cars with stickers, engines, and crazy bits such as wooden wheels and complete tracks with ramps and obstacles. The kicker is that you'll then upload all this stuff and share it with the world. Folks will download it and rate it while you do the same with their stuff. It's going to be rather epic if it all comes together. Think about what skilled creators are going to be able to do when they get their hands on these tools.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.