scalman

Gears Of War 3

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Cliff Bleszinski Changes Legal Name, Talks "Gears 3"

Nuotrauka

Clifford Bleszinski, best known for his work on the Gears of War videogame series, has stated he would like to retire his nickname 'Cliffy B' in an effort to "grow up a bit." Today he filed official documents with Lawrence District Court in Lawrence, MA to change his legal name.

"I was just getting sick of everyone saying 'Yo, Cliffy B!' at PAX this [past] weekend and today I finally just got pissed and was like 'Hey... f*** it.' I just walked into the courthouse and told them I want a name change right then and there, so I did, and here we are now."

The former Bleszinkski continues, "It's a good feeling, ya know, doing something you have been wanting to do for a long time but just never really took the time. I guess all it takes is a little kick in the ass and it's off to the races. Same thing recently happened with Gears of War 3's development, actually. We've been getting harassed by Microsoft to get back to work on it for like 5 months now. I'm like, 'It's already done dudes, chill. It's been done since Gears 1.' But just last week, we finally just caved and got back to it. We mostly sit around making dick jokes though (laughs)."

Bleszinski, back to the topic at hand, "But yea, I changed my name. If people call me 'Cliffy B' ever again I'm gonna lose my s***. F*** those a*******. Good luck making fun of me now that I'm Lieutenant Dickenpuss McBonerville."

B) nieko rimtai jis cia ir nepasake matyt... 'It's already done dudes, chill. It's been done since Gears 1.' :)

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose
Gears of War 3 Beta [Downloader]

This is a downloader that will allow your console to download the Gears of War 3 Beta once it is released on Xbox Live, this is expected to be in the next couple of days.

You will need 2gb of free space to download the Gears 3 Beta once it is released.

I have no idea who originally ripped / uploaded this, it was found on a private torrent site.

How to use:

This does not require a Jtagged console, simply transfer to the Content

Siūstis iš čia

Redagavo EvalCo

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Gears of War 3 Beta [Downloader]

This is a downloader that will allow your console to download the Gears of War 3 Beta once it is released on Xbox Live, this is expected to be in the next couple of days.

You will need 2gb of free space to download the Gears 3 Beta once it is released.

I have no idea who originally ripped / uploaded this, it was found on a private torrent site.

How to use:

This does not require a Jtagged console, simply transfer to the Content

gali šitaip būti?kažkaip nesitiki...arba aš nelabai kur tokių bajeriukų dar mačiau,bet jeigu jis praktiškai veiks tai tada must have daiktas visiem kas laukia GOW3 betos ir kas belieka tik bandyti... B)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nuotrauka

Do you work for Bestbuy or Gamestop? If you do then this is your chance to play the Gears of War 3 Beta before public release!

Microsoft are offering the first 40,000 people to complete the "Gears of War: Mission 1" course on Expert Zone access to the beta early, just follow these steps:

1) Take Gears of War: Mission 1 course now!

2) Verify your employment if you haven’t already done so.

3) Keep checking back in the ExpertZone to access your Beta Code, once they become available!

labai smagu, tik tiem kas dirba bestbuy ar gamestop. ir anyway kad ir gaut sita kokiu nors budu.ar jau dauguma gal gavo. vistiek nebelekiek zmoniu ims ,o tik pirmus 40k

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne kokios naujienos :(

Gears of war 3 canceled

Kaip, kas ir del ko. Cia

Ne į temą

Gerai cia isdurei :(

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

O DABAR:

X360ISO jau yra Beta įmesta, tiesiog per usb įsikeliat, tada įjungiat, update užmeta ~500 MB ir lošat. Kas norės tas susiras. :)

Katik pats išbandžiau, viskas puikiai veikia. Sėkmės bandant.

Redagavo Dwėsk

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
2011-04-16 21:04, 'ViPeRkillz' parašė:

va, isimetat i 00000000000000000 direktorija ir po to dar reiks parsisiust update apie 500mb per xboxa.

sekmes skerdziant 

be to paskubekit, nes zmoniu skaicius BETA testavime ribotas.

Gears of War 3 Beta.rar

They'll get banned, not only from the beta, but Gears of War 3.Nuotrauka

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.