Moo

iOS 4.3.x

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

iOS 4.3.3 Untethered Jailbreak Completed - Release before Weekend?

i0n1c has just confirmed via his Twitter account that now he is running iOS 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak on his iPod touch 4G.

Nuotrauka

Few hours ago, Comex also has confirmed the same, Apple didn't fix i0n1c's exploit on iOS 4.3.3 frimware. So that iOS 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak (Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15 - PwnageTool 4.3.3 - Sn0wbreeze 2.7) should come very soon, most likely you will get it before this weekend.

If you can't wait or have updated your device to iOS 4.3.3 mistakenly, you can follow the video guide Posted Here to get tethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.3

Good news. :whistling:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

cia man vienam po 4.3.3 daugiau vietos telefone atsirado? :D keliu appsus seniau puse vietos uzimdavo, o dabar tiek vietos laisvos :D matyt dideli dali uzimdavo tai kad issaugodavo musu veiksmus apple :)

Redagavo enzas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

cia man vienam po 4.3.3 daugiau vietos telefone atsirado? :) keliu appsus seniau puse vietos uzimdavo, o dabar tiek vietos laisvos :D matyt dideli dali uzimdavo tai kad issaugodavo musu veiksmus apple :)

Man taspats... :)

Redsn0w Untethered Jailbreak Now Available For iOS 4.3.3

Nuotrauka

This week’s release of iOS 4.3.3 may have patched some of the location log concerns people had, but it did nothing in the way of patching the exploit used by the Dev-Team that allowed them to release PwnageTool and redsn0w, both of which can jailbreak nearly all iOS devices on 4.3.3. The key exploit, discovered by relative newcomer to the jailbreak scene, Stefan Esser (@ionic) was originally used to deliver an untethered jailbreak, but surprisingly still works despite two iOS updates.

The small work that is required to get the exploit to work on the new iOS version has been done and as a result there is a new PwnageTool and redsn0w available for download. Like the versions made available for the 4.3.1 jailbreak, it uses geohot’s limera1n bootrom in conjunction with Esser’s exploit. Unfortunately the iPad 2 has yet to be jailbroken by the team, but they do note on their blog that development is currently going ahead. However apart from that, every other device capable of running iOS 4.3.3 can use the 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak – this includes the iPhone 3GS and 4, iPod Touch 3G and 4G, iPad 1 and the Apple TV (2G).

For those curious, it is presumed that the first iOS update after the jailbreak was made available, 4.3.2, didn’t fix the exploit because it was compiled the day before the release of the jailbreak. Finally, a note of warning to those ultrasn0w unlockers to stay away from redsn0w and use a custom IPSW to update to 4.3.3.

Gidas soon. :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Man taspats... :D

Redsn0w Untethered Jailbreak Now Available For iOS 4.3.3

Gidas soon. :D

laukiam ir is anksto dekojam :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Has your Battery Life Improved in iOS 4.3.3?

Nuotrauka

Ever since Apple released iOS 4.3, many iPhone users have been reporting a noticeable decrease in battery life from iOS 4.2.1. While further releases tend to help battery life a little bit, users state that their iPhone battery life still doesn’t last as long as it did on iOS 4.2.1 and earlier.

Apple released iOS 4.3.3 earlier this week, and in addition to rectifying the infamous location tracking bug, the update was also supposed to bring battery life improvements. We conducted a similar poll a few days after the release of iOS 4.3.1, and the poll results still showed that iOS 4.3.1 battery life had not improved.

Now that you’ve had a couple of days to test out the new iOS 4.3.3, we’re curious to know how the battery life has been treating you in the new firmware. While I, myself am still running iOS 4.3.2 (due to the unlock status of my iPhone 4), I plan to test out battery life on the new OS soon.

Additionally, from my own experience, I have noticed battery life isn’t as bad when you restore your iPhone and set it up as as a new device, instead of restoring all your content back. Have you tried this?

Na nežinau, man ir lyg taippat. Beeeet tas Wi-Fi tetheringas tai ryyyyja, oj ryja. :idea:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Oba, matėt? :)

Apple Releases iOS 4.3.4

Nuotrauka

Apple has just released iOS 4.3.4 in iTunes. The new firmware should be available now if you check for updates, and it is supposed to fix an issue that allow jailbreaking on iOS 4.3.3 with a PDF security issue. Apple describes the technical fixes in a support document:

Impact: Viewing a maliciously crafted PDF file may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution

Description: A buffer overflow exists in FreeType’s handling of TrueType fonts. Viewing a maliciously crafted PDF file may lead to an unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution.

Users who have jailbroken their devices using JailbreakMe will obviously need to stay away from the update if they want to keep Cydia and other installed jailbreak tweaks — Apple had already confirmed a fix was coming to patch the PDF security hole that could allow for other exploits, not necessarily related to jailbreak.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Taigi palauk kol atsiras ta iOS 4.3.4 JB ir atsinaujink. :unsure:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

O kam tu JB gidu milijonas? Uztenka vieno. Ten viskas tas pats, tik failu pavadinimai skiriasi.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.