narkata

PlayStation 4 (bendra tema įvairiems klausimams)

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Ką paėmei? Aš BF4 ir Watch Dogs. Jei atsiras kokių bundle geresnių už panašią kainą reikės pasiimt.

Jo tikiuosi nebus taip, kad konsolėje viskas vokiškai :D

Na aš paėmiau PS4+DS4 (papildomas pultelis) iš amazon.de ir BF4 iš shopto.net.

Jei bus amazon'e PS4+BF4 bundle, imsiu bundle.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Ką paėmei? Aš BF4 ir Watch Dogs. Jei atsiras kokių bundle geresnių už panašią kainą reikės pasiimt.

Jo tikiuosi nebus taip, kad konsolėje viskas vokiškai :D

Draugas pirko PC iš Vokietijos ebay, tai viskas vokiškai buvo, na bet pasikeisti ta kalba nera sunku, tik gali google vertejo prireikti :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Dėl kalbos tikrai neverta nerimauti. Nueisi į nustatymus ir pasikeisi jeigu ką. O šiaip turi būti first start-up setup, kuriame ir nustatysi norimą kalbą, laikus ir viską kaip priklauso.

Redagavo tymbarkFM

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

SOny prisimine ir kuo dar PS4 geriau uz Xbone bus ...superior graphic fidelity :megusta: SOny nepuola..jie tik atsargiai taip grazioj formoj nepamirsta primint visiem :thumbup::melvin:

“The reality is that every time a generation changes the playing field is leveled. We actually think that we’re going to have superior graphic fidelity, but the whole value proposition has to be right. What are our policies? What are our principles? What do we stand for, and how do we communicate it?”

“We think that’s the right thing for gamers, we think that’s the right thing for our platform, and we’re very happy to tell people about it. What we try to do is offer a relatively level playing field and let the gamers decide. We’re not trying to advantage them, we believe in consumer choice.

“It’s clear that the vast majority of the people want to go down to GameStop or Best Buy, they don’t want to buy it online right now. How that might change in the future is kind of hard to predict. People might be quite surprised, I think physical games will be around a lot longer than some people think.”

- Sony SVP Guy Longworth

pc mmo EVE Online ir PS3 Dust 514 kurejai sako kad tie 8gb PS4 ram bus labai svarbus ateiti kai ju prireiks. kai ju pagalba bus galima gerint zaidimu vizualine puse labai lengvai...or greiciausia sulauksim ir Dust 514 PS4 versijos veliau ..bet kol kas jie susikoncentrave i PS3.

Hilmar Petursson told GI.biz (for comparison, the Xbox One uses 8GB of ‘slower’ DDR3 RAM):

I’m getting personally very excited for the PlayStation 4. For all the softballs Microsoft is throwing [sony's] way, they’re knocking them out of the park. It’s kind of amazing. The whole thing with the 8GB of GDDR5 memory is you can make pretty amazing games with that memory architecture. I think it’s going to be important in the future, rather than the CPU and the GPU. It gives you an easy path just to update the graphics just through increasing the texture resolution. I think that’s hugely exciting.

Developers of the PC MMO EVE Online, CCP Games are probably best known by PlayStation fans for the PS3 exclusive F2P FPS Dust 514. There has been a lot of speculation that the game will make the jump to the PS4, but Petursson said that it’s not something that will happen immediately:

We’re off to the races with an audience of core gamers. So we’re now entering our fast iteration cycle, doing monthly updates. A very tight collaboration with the community, as we’ve done with EVE throughout the years. That really is our focus. Not worrying too much about all these future platforms. There’s no need to rush into that. They’re going to be selling through next year. There’s 70 million PlayStation 3′s in the world. Huge audience, not a lot of product coming out, and we have a free-to-play game.

Ne į temą

vat ko nebuvo paskelbta tai jokiu space simu ant konsoliu visai..ir aplamai ju ir ant PC su ziburiu nelabai rasi tikrai geru ir nauju space simu. keli yra kuriami. gaila kad tokia nedidele paklausa ju.
  • Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Draugas pirko PC iš Vokietijos ebay, tai viskas vokiškai buvo, na bet pasikeisti ta kalba nera sunku, tik gali google vertejo prireikti :D

Dėl kalbos tikrai neverta nerimauti. Nueisi į nustatymus ir pasikeisi jeigu ką. O šiaip turi būti first start-up setup, kuriame ir nustatysi norimą kalbą, laikus ir viską kaip priklauso.

Svarbiausia, kad galima pasikeist :)

Kaip laukiu :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

greiciausia su PS4 gausim toki contenta dezej..

Nuotrauka

tas lankstinukas. :megusta:

ir pats PS4 tikrai mazas pagal pulteli..

ir tie slidus blizgus pultelio pavirsiai derinasi su PS4 tuo blizgiu pavirsium.. :thumbsup4:

Redagavo scalman
  • Patinka 1

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

ir headseto lizdas standartinis ..taigi pasijungt bus galima vietoj to bet koki kita headseta kuris taip jungiasi. aisku plius visus imanomus blutut headsetus. o mono jis todel kad nemaisytu klausyt pacio zaidimo garsu per daug..tik dar galetu jis tos ausies visai neuzdengt ..toks kaip papildomas garsas tik eitu..

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tik dabar pamačiau, kad ausinės tik į vieną ausį eis. :D

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Tik dabar pamačiau, kad ausinės tik į vieną ausį eis. :D

nes cia tik headsetas o ne paciu zaidimu garsas ten bus. na kaip matem video, ir skambint draugam ir pan voice chatam naudot ta irgi. todel ir pridejo jau i komplekta.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

nes cia tik headsetas o ne paciu zaidimu garsas ten bus. na kaip matem video, ir skambint draugam ir pan voice chatam naudot ta irgi. todel ir pridejo jau i komplekta.

O tai bus galima prijunkt normalias ausines ir girdeti viską tik per jas?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nemanau, normalias ausines jungsi prie teliko, kolonėlių ar dar ko nors. Dabar gi taip pat yra.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Nemanau, normalias ausines jungsi prie teliko, kolonėlių ar dar ko nors. Dabar gi taip pat yra.

Jeigu taip bus, tai man asmeniškai nieko gero iš to kištuko pulte.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Va as irgi jau ant dienu sakysiuos , zadejau laukt ir pirkt Svedijoje , nes kaina panasi ~4000 kronu, taciau nebusiu tiek laiko ten ir nesinori laukt.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.

• Naujausios temos

• Naujausi pranešimai

• @cheburator Visai pamiršau apie jį po to kai xbox showcase tiek gėrio parodė    
    • Nu vyrai, žaidimas jau metų gale bus prieinamas kaip early access, o jūs nieko nepostinat apie jį 😄 Jei trumpai, tai visgi žaidimas bus atskiras nuo pirmos dalies. Sunkesnis, lėtesnis. Cross-play, cross-progression, couch co-op (t.y. dviese su viena konsole bus galima žaisti). 100 bosų. Draugiškesnis naujiems žaidėjams.  
    • Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time. Hello everyone, I'm delighted to introduce myself to this vibrant community. I'm a seasoned internet marketing professional hailing from the charming town of Wallingford, CT, nestled in the heart of the United States. With over 15 years of experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of witnessing the evolution of the digital marketing landscape and have been an active participant in shaping its trajectory. When I'm not immersed in the dynamic world of online marketing or providing consultation to enthusiastic newcomers, you can find me in my backyard oasis, tending to my tropical plants. The art of gardening, much like the intricacies of marketing, requires patience, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum, where I hope to share my insights, learn from fellow members, and engage in thought-provoking discussions. Let's embark on this digital journey together, one click at a time.
  • 32 Dizainas

1. 1. Ar patinka naujasis PlayManija.lt dizainas?

• Taip
      • Ne
    2. 2. Kurį dizainą nuo šiol naudosite?

• PlayManija.lt 4.0
      • PlayManija.lt 3.5 Reboot
      • RetroManija
      • Laukiu PlayManija.lt 4.0 „dark mode“

• Naujausios viktorinos