Shliuzas

The Last Guardian

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Ne į temą

Shadow of collosus... norėčiau labai sulošt kažką sulošt panašaus ant ps3... :)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

Nuotrauka

na jau rytoj per TGS bus parodyta kazkas daugiau,gal net zaidziamas buildas.gaila uz uzdaru duru.gal kas nors vis tiek isslys is ten..kokia naujiena..butu idomu...bus nerealus geimas.... :D

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kad zaidimas bus geras as neabejoju. Bet koks bus gameplay'jus, neisivaizduoju. Ar visa laika skraidysi ant sito padaro? Kokie bus galvosukiai ir kokiu budu kovoti reiks su priesais? Hmm idomu...

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Kad zaidimas bus geras as neabejoju. Bet koks bus gameplay'jus, neisivaizduoju. Ar visa laika skraidysi ant sito padaro? Kokie bus galvosukiai ir kokiu budu kovoti reiks su priesais? Hmm idomu...

o kas cia tokio neaiskaus jei esi loses ICO ar SOTC. sprendi galvosukius,eini per vietas ir kartais pasitelki to draugelio pagalba,ko pats negali. kaip buvo ir su ICO, tik cia daugiau galimybiu su juo bus.na jis tau pades kuo gales, o pagr zaidimo dali vistiek bus panasiai vaikscijimas kaip ICO bent jau tap matosi,o tas padaras seks tau visur is paskos. kas man ir labiausiai patiko ICO. ir cia matau bus dar idomiau. aisku tu jo uz rankos naistampysi ,bet su juo galesi keliaut. na bet esme labai panasi i ICO.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

The Last Guardian info blowout from Latest PSM3 issue

Nuotrauka

The latest issue of PSM3 is carrying an extensive feature on Team ICO’s upcoming game, The Last Guardian and one of Gamersmint’s readers have an issue with him and we’ve collected all the juicy details for you below.

For the first time ever, we get to know a lot of details regarding the game and it appears that the game is poised to be a masterclass. Fumito Ueda split the beans to PSM3 regarding his upcoming project.

The magazine got some hands-on time with the game and they got to experience the first level of the game which showed the very first “emotional interactions” between the boy and Torico. The game looks stunning according to the magazine and the world is filled with vibrant colours.

We’ve rounded up all the important details which the magazine carried about the game below:

* The Last Guardian will be similar to Ico

* The game’s original music is not the one presented in the trailer. It’s just a test track being used.

* Ueda stated that he’s allowed to achieve things with the PS3 which he couldn’t manage to fulfil due to the tech on offer with PS2.

* Torico’s feathers, butterflies, dust, particles, everything is managed in real time, many great animations were all made by hand.

* The game we will not be as confined as in Ico.

* Torico can apparently eliminate the guards, the child however can’t do that (so he will be playing undercover when he is alone)

* Ueda didn’t reveal who the Last Guardian is, Torico or the boy. He said we’ll have to find out.

* Team ICO has sought technical advice from all in-house Sony Studios wherever possible.

* Torico-AI will focus on that moods and reactions to the environment. The game will be based on its relationship with the child to solve puzzles and explore the fortress.

* Guards in armor are actually shadows, when their armor glows, they can vanish.

* Ueda, does not consider his work as art. It could go much, much further in the concept art but that would make it difficult for some fun and commercial viability of titles. He must find the right balance.

* Ueda would love the game to release on time, however he won’t rush things.

* Ueda is wary not to make the game’s puzzles too difficult however he wants to maintain a good amount of challenge and hence they’re constantly beta-testing to measure the difficulty of puzzles and find the right balance.

* There will be less fighting sequences in TLG than in ICO

* Ueda has assured that the game will be released by the end of this year, atleast in Japan.

The Last Guardian is exclusive to PS3 and is scheduled for a holiday release in 2011.

mmm.uzsimaniau ICO bei SOC perlost paskaites...taip nostalgija tokia gera gryzta. aisku gaila kad ju nebus GDC 11 kaip buvo pareiksta,bet na geriau jau zaidima laiku uzbaigtu.

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Famitsu: The Last Guardian is 'real that exceeds real'

The Japanese mag offers new details on the game's character animations, AI, gameplay, and the griffin-like Trico (a.k.a. Torico), as well as impressions of its play session. The full list of bullet points, as published by Andriasang, is below:

* You initially can't communicate with Torico, so he'll quickly fall asleep.

* Torico can't eat everything. If he eats something he doesn't like, he'll spit it out.

* The game uses a collision system with similar capabilities to that of Shadow of the Colossus.

* Even if you're caught by the guards that fill the dungeons, the game doesn't immediately end.

* Torico may have a life gauge.

* They're currently looking into the possibility of showing gauges to support the player -- this is one area that Ueda is worrying over.

* In its impressions of the game, Famitsu commented that it exceeded expectations -- it's real that exceeds real.

* Torico actions are very detailed -- down to the level of his reacting differently depending on the sound in the area.

* The game uses a fake language

* Famitsu commented that the boy main character's movements are also incredible. Ueda responded that when the boy approaches a wall, he will naturally extend his arms out, and as he approaches Torico, he will touch the creature. To show the feeling of existence for the characters, you need to show such actions that make it look like the character himself knows that there's a wall there.

We recently received a similar list of post-translation details from a preview in the French edition of PSM3.

The Last Guardian is scheduled for a late 2011 release. We've expressed some skepticism over that tentative timeframe, and Ueda's comments in the PSM3 interview (that the game will be released this year, "at least in Japan") lent a bit of credence to our fears of a 2012 push. Either way, we 'can't wait,' but we'll wait.

taigi Torico yra tas padaras. jis geit uzmiega kai jo nekalbini,bei valgo ne viska. kas nepatinka ta isspjauna.ir jis gal tures gyvybes rodikli.del to dar neapsispresta. taip pat zaidimas naudoja isgalvota kalba, na kaip ir ICO,bei SOC . berniuko judesiai bus nerealiai naturalus ir reguos i kiekviena objekta prie kurio priartes, rankos judes savaime kai reikes, priklausomai prie ko priartesi.kai prieisi prie Torico ,berniukas ji pats palies. na tiesiog zaidimas bus 'real that exceeds real' .

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Dengeki shares new Last Guardian details

The bi-weekly publication sat down with director Fumito Ueda.

Game Over

The boy, who the players will control, isn’t immortal. He can die and the game can end.

One method of losing the game is getting captured by guards — although, the game doesn’t end immediately after his capture. The boy has a chance to escape the guards, though Ueda says there’s risk in doing so. If the boy’s taken to a certain area by the guards, the game will end.

Another method of losing is pretty old-fashioned. It’s called death. Some stages in the game will have massive drops. If the boy falls from such extreme heights, he’ll die.

All Grown Up

Throughout the course of the game, the boy will grow. Ueda doesn’t mention specifically whether that means he’ll physically grow older or if he’ll grow in a gameplay sense, but does mention that he’ll grow in such away that he’ll be able to defeat the guards.

All About Torico

To put it rather blunt, Torico (the creature) isn’t the boy’s slave. In the beginning, he’s generally not interested in the boy. At first, he’ll be more interested in things like barrels and jars, and move towards them rather than the boy. As you progress the game and improve your communication with the creature, he’ll develop a greater interest and focus on the boy.

The magazine is shown an example. The boy tries to awaken a sleeping Torico by pulling on his ears. Torico, uninterested in the boy, refuses to awaken. As the player strengthens their relationship with Torico, you’ll be able to use this technique, and it will work.

The beast can run if he’s in a wide and safe area. Ueda said this in response to a question about whether or not players can ride Torico. He didn’t answer directly, just saying that the creature can run.

Torico, as a model, is heavily detailed. Ueda says you’ll see different reactions from the creatue depending on which ear you touch. You can even make him sneeze by touching his nose.

Enemies

The guards aren’t only enemies of the boy, but enemies of Torico, as well. Even without giving him any orders, he’ll strike the guards.

At first, you won’t be able to give him any orders, as your relationship has just began developing. He’ll do everything on his own, at that point.

Stages

Dengeki was shown a stage that showed the game’s basic progression system. You’d start off in an enclosed area; in order to advance, you’d have to break through a door that blocks your path. Beyond the doors, there could be the outside world.

Ueda assures that the final version of the game will have a large variety of stages. Narrow stages, wide stages, the game has them all. The stage demoed to the press focuzed mainly on puzzles, but there are more action-oriented stages, as well.

The bigger stages have giant enemies, according to Ueda. We’re assuming they’re are meant for Torico to take on.

Depending on what Torico does to the stages in order to progress through the game, you may not be able to return to past locations. The game does not make use of a portal-like area where you choose your stages. It’s all one big progression.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne į temą

Shadow of collosus... norėčiau labai sulošt kažką sulošt panašaus ant ps3... ^_^

Ne į temą

Pabandyk Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Total rip-off.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Ne į temą

Pabandyk Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Total rip-off.
Ne į temą

o mano castlevania zaidimas baigesi pelkej. net per ja negalejau pereit ir meciau. irgi is pradziu galvojau kad bus kazkas gero, po tu visu screenu ka maciau, bet..man tai nieko nepanasu tikrai jau i SOC, labiau sokinejimo ir kapojimo arkada. beja story tikrai norejau suzinot ir na buvo noras ji pereit.bet per daug vietu kurios man visiskai nelipo ir visas noras greit isgaravo.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Fumito Ueda Talks The Last Guardian

Power, emotion and language.

Team Ico’s Fumito Ueda has spoken out about The Last Guardian in a lengthy interview in UK magazine Edge. In the article, Ueda chats about the PS3 hardware – “it’s not a question of machine power” – and the relation between this new game and his earlier two for the PS2 – “I’m not making the game with any link in mind.”

It’s a fascination look into the head of one of Japan’s most considered developers – hardly prolific but commanding great respect, Fumito Ueda has created some of the most emotional games we’ve ever played, from the wonderful Ico to the dizzyingly brilliant Shadow of the Colossus, and hopes are high that The Last Guardian will be just as good.

“I feel this is the right approach to reach people who aren’t necessarily familiar with videogames,” he says of the minimalistic style of his games. “I believe that the games in which you have tons of items … aren’t really accessible to people who don’t play much.”

“I don’t think that I’m trying to do anything different or as a reaction against a mainstream trend,” says Ueda. “I think that from a visual point of view the game is pretty much in line with the market.”

He’s hugely respectful in terms of the relatively quiet sales of the first two games. “I’m happy that my games are anticipated and welcomed. I remember that Ico was not so highly anticipated, and SOTC wasn’t a big commercial success. I believe that I’m still learning and gaining in maturity,” he says when asked if The Last Guardian got the same sort of reception – great critical reviews, but poor a commercial reaction.

Finally, he confirms that much of the game will be set in the castle we’ve seen so much of in screenshots. “You won’t roam the lands, but there is a little bit around the castle. Not much, though.”

He also says he’d like to make a first person shooter. “Yes, I’d like to make an FPS. I play quite a lot of FPS games in my free time.”

Source: Edge magazine, issue 226, which also features a lengthly preview of the game.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

The Last Guardian has seen a decent delay as of recent, with Sony pushing back the game all the way into the holiday season. Who knows, the highly anticipated title from director Fumito Ueda might not even see a release this year – but before you get all feisty etc., look below the break to see why, as the developer’s unleashed a plethora of information to PlayStation: The Official Magazine about the game, talking of the Trico’s unique strength, working around the “limits of games” and much more details.

When asked by the mag whether The Last Guardian was meant to be a mix of Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, Ueda said:

“Yes, that was the original concept. Both Ico and Shadow of the Colossus were on PlayStation 2, and now that we’re on PlayStation 3, rather than find a new game mechanic, I wanted to take the things we’d already made and create something amazing on this new hardware with higher specs.”

As to what parts of the two games were used, he said: “Well, the Trico can move around autonomously, just like Yorda and Ico. And you could climb onto the monsters in Colossus, just as here you can climb onto the Trico. We’ve mixed those things together.”

In Ico, if Yorda was left alone for too long she’d become vulnerable, however it’s the opposite in this game says Ueda, as “The Player’s character doesn’t have much strength, so it feels perilous to be alone.”

“You’ll feel safer with the Trico,” he added.

The Trico’s also very powerful, as noted by Ueda, adding it “mostly” won’t take damage. “The Trico is extremely strong within this world,” he said.

The director then talked of the progression from the first game to The Last Guardian, saying “I’ve always had an interest in the characters you’d be able to create on these wholly artificial devices, these consoles.”

“It’s not easy to explain, but it’s using the computer as a tool for story expression, and seeing how far we can go. I’m interested in using the computer’s power to create an engaging adventure story, or in artificial intelligence and so on.”

When asked if having a fantasy creature instead of human help accomplish his goal, Ueda goes back to his former point, talking even more about the “limits of games”.

“That also goes back to working around the limits of games – finding ways to feel more empathy for characters,” he said. “With Ico, you had a boy and a girl, but they weren’t able to speak with each other.

If they were able to talk, I think that would have limited the effect of the story we told. It helped us gloss over a lot of details that we would’ve had to spell out explicitly otherwise.

It’s a similar idea here. I think this game retains that aspect of storytelling as well, since you can’t speak with the animals.”

Ueda shed some light on The Last Guardian’s location, confirming the entire experience is set within the citadel, “But it won’t be all indoors,” he said. “There [just] won’t be wide-open expanses for you to traverse like in Colossus.”

All this information makes Ueda’s latest game look limited in scope and scale compared to the first two, however he doesn’t see it this way, pointing out, in fact, “it’s a lot deeper” than the former titles.

“The Last Guardian doesn’t have a large cast,” he admits, “and areas to access are also a bit limited compared to Shadow. However, just because the space is smaller doesn’t mean there are fewer things to do; if anything, there’s a much larger density of information. It’s a lot deeper.”

And finally, the director answered the question of whether he worried that his games were too emotionally challenging. For him, it’s trying to reach a broader audience with this genre of entertainment.

“Certainly, I make games so that I can create a moving experience for the player,” he said. “I’m not aiming to create just your typical videogame, but a form of entertainment that happens to be delivered via computer technology.

People rate games in terms of how much “fun” they are or how much it allows them to blow off steam or whatever – and I think such games are important, of course – but I want to try to go beyond that and attract a broader audience to this genre of entertainment.”

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

The Last Guardian Canceled.(gandas)

According to several GameStop customers and employees, The Last Guardian has been removed from GameStop's computer system and possibly canceled. Clerks at several stores confirmed that the game was no longer listed among titles that were coming soon and several customers of the store have received calls telling them that the game had been canceled. Blogger Darren Hupke even recorded the message. A search of the retailer's web site also shows no trace of the game.

For the moment we're without official confirmation, so we've got our fingers crossed that this is just a clerical error. Of course, with the recent departure of Fumito Ueda, we can't say this would come as a complete surprise (despite Ueda being "committed to completing" the game).

We've reached out to Sony and the company is checking into it, we'll let you know what we hear.

Kažkaip sunkiai tikėtina.. :)

Customers of the world's largest dedicated video game retailer were shocked today when an automated phone call went out declaring the cancellation of Team Ico's eagerly-anticipated PlayStation 3 exclusive The Last Guardian. Say it isn't so, Sony!

While it is true that The Last Guardian creator Fumito Ueda recently vacated his position at the head of Sony's Team Ico, we've been told on several occasions that the move would in no way affect the development of the PlayStation 3 boy and his giant bird-thing game.

Yet now GameStop is telling customers the game has been cancelled. Indeed the game has been removed from the company's online website, and calls to two retail locations indicate it's no longer in their point-of-sale system either. Does GameStop know something we don't? Is the game canceled?

According to Sony's senior director of corporate communications, Patrick Seybold, the cancelation is not a real thing. "This is not true." It doesn't get much clearer than that.

So what gives, GameStop? I've reached out to the retailer for comment, and will update this post as soon as I receive a response. Until then, The Last Guardian is still a going concern; Sony says so.

Na reik tikėt ką sako sony Redagavo drake345

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.